I hate my job!

Well...I didn't want to do RE, maybe that is why I haven't done it in college.
See it's people like this Billy, who force me to stay at college

Well...I didn't want to do RE, maybe that is why I haven't done it in college.
See it's people like this Billy, who force me to stay at college

RE is great. It constantly gives you the chance to know better about practically everything than everyone else. Did you for example know that Jesus probably didn't die on a cross?

Did you know Jesus may have been a fictional character out of a book?

I haven't seen any historical evidence that Jesus did exist

He is mentioned in the bible. He is also mentioned in some non-christian sources. Such as:

-Flavius Josephus
-Pliny the younger
-Tacitus

And there are more. We can't be sure that the historical Jesus existed but we can't either be sure that Julius Ceasar existed. And if you look at the history of the early church there really is no other logical explanation then that the historical Jesus actually existed.

If we're gonna talk about this...then flee to the post whatever board lol

My actual job is housesitting. I housesit for three houses in a neighborhood and coincidentally all three houses have African Grey parrots. So in addition to housesitting I see signs too, so was happy that one house is moving out of the neighborhood, I thought it might be a sign of MOVING ON or hope or some damn thing. I just went to say goodbye to this couple who are loading their cars with boxes and they told me the lady moving in is named Connie and she has a f***ing AFRICAN GREY!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears: It's like my job of housesitting these greys will never end and I'll be lonely forever. I don't want to drive alone. I hate my job.

My actual job is housesitting. I housesit for three houses in a neighborhood and coincidentally all three houses have African Grey parrots. So in addition to housesitting I see signs too, so was happy that one house is moving out of the neighborhood, I thought it might be a sign of MOVING ON or hope or some damn thing. I just went to say goodbye to this couple who are loading their cars with boxes and they told me the lady moving in is named Connie and she has a f***ing AFRICAN GREY!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears: It's like my job of housesitting these greys will never end and I'll be lonely forever. I don't want to drive alone. I hate my job.

Aww, CG! You won't spend your whole life alone. You will meet a hot guy, get married and have 7 kids. And then you will give me the job as the nanny.

Some Ass-f***ery reasons of late why I hate my job.

1. Last night a popular publicist was murdered in Hollywood.

2. Last week I linked a straw goat to a tattoo my friend Jennifer got.

3. Today I am making a cutout of a book on Africa, the last Africa project I did was to draw the Ivory Coast on a ginormous piece of paper.

:straightface: Either the devil is an asshole or the truth hurts.

Some Ass-f***ery reasons of late why I hate my job.

1. Last night a popular publicist was murdered in Hollywood.

2. Last week I linked a straw goat to a tattoo my friend Jennifer got.

3. Today I am making a cutout of a book on Africa, the last Africa project I did was to draw the Ivory Coast on a ginormous piece of paper.

:straightface: Either the devil is an asshole or the truth hurts.

Don't get it. What's your job? And how does these things connect?

Don't get it. What's your job? And how does these things connect?

I am officially employed as a crazy person. THese are technically my ideas of reference which I am trying to piece together because I have delusions of grandeur. Get with the program, Gregor. :) (Ever since I quit my crazy blog in an effort to streamline, I post the crazy shit here on occassion so while I'm normal for the most part, sometimes when you read a "WTF post" you just have to smile and nod.)

Back
Top Bottom