I hate my job!

People are so f***ing disgusting, you wouldn't believe what some people do and say. Some days ago there was a man who tried to get his hand up my skirt and when I asked what the hell he was doing he said he just wanted to ask me something.

I dont think she's a "people person"...and "fraga mig" sounds too much like "frig me"

If the uniform or the moustache don't put them off, you must be really really cute!:eek:

:love:

Freakin pervs.:mad: (was he cute?)

:lbf: He was not cute :sick:

I dont think she's a "people person"...and "fraga mig" sounds too much like "frig me"

Another thing I hate is when people pay with their visa card. "Visa" means show, like in show me. So when they pay with it it says "VISA bankkort" (VISA bankcard) but some people think it says "show bankcard" so they take it out (and obsiously interrupts the transaction) and shows me the card. This happends several times every day. I'm not kidding.

It's like Puppet Master Workshop at my "work" and it's getting old. :straightface: So over it. Sitting back going :popcorn: and :mad: all at the same time.

I am supposed to be at work. But I'm not sure I want to wear these "trackies." FML?

I've finished that awful job, and now I have the best job in the world.

I can't explain how relieved I feel from getting out of that awful place. Not having to meet those stupid guests, listening to their stupid questions, seeing them do everything you possibly can do wrong and a little more wrong.

Oh, and one thing I probably haven't mentiones before is how much I hate when they asked "Do you work here?"....what the f*** am I supposed to answer to a stupid question like that? Eehm, nooo, I always walk around with a name tag and this ugly uniform, and why I'm sitting here? Well I just happends to walk by and it looked cosy, so I just stepped inside and here I am.

I've finished that awful job, and now I have the best job in the world.

I can't explain how relieved I feel from getting out of that awful place. Not having to meet those stupid guests, listening to their stupid questions, seeing them do everything you possibly can do wrong and a little more wrong.

Oh, and one thing I probably haven't mentiones before is how much I hate when they asked "Do you work here?"....what the f*** am I supposed to answer to a stupid question like that? Eehm, nooo, I always walk around with a name tag and this ugly uniform, and why I'm sitting here? Well I just happends to walk by and it looked cosy, so I just stepped inside and here I am.

I am happy you got away from your job.
Did you work at hotel?

We have a new guy at work.Hes a nice guy with a good sense of humour and all that,but just one problem,he STINKS!

And I'm talking from six feet away stinks

Last edited:
We have a new guy at work. He's a nice guy with a good sense of humour and all that, but just one problem, he STINKS!

You should ask

- how often he has bath / shower in a week

- how often he eats cheese / meat in a week

- his favourite smell of deodorant

:p

We have a new guy at work.Hes a nice guy with a good sense of humour and all that,but just one problem,he STINKS!

And I'm talking from six feet away stinks

Oh no, that's awful! There is absolutely no way of telling him that in a nice way. I once worked with a girl who stank, it was disgusting.

We also have a Scandinavian girl at work,in the office -sorry to bore you all,and shes quite plain looking,and about 25 (think Jackie London,but with teeth)But today I found out shes sleeping with my team leader who's about 55 and bears a passing resemlance to Norman Tebbit circa 1985.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom