I hate my job!

Haha Jackie, you are actually right! Men are actually frightened of a woman being more intelligent than themselves, it's just a male instinct thing! Not a personal thing! Hmm, I was actually thinking of going into sexual health, seems more interesting haha! Billy Scissors, I am not flirting!

Yeah!?! Why is that? Why are men so afraid of intelligent women? I recently read a book called "How to be single" where a women travels all over the world to meet single women. She also says that men are afraid of intelligent, independent women. One of her friends seriously lies on dates about her job just so men won't think she's too inteligent. Why are men so afraid of inteligent women?
PS. Billy will love it if you flirt with him.

Oh yes! Men are very original and old fashioned and I'm one of them! I guess most of us men just want our women to settle down as quick as possible!
P.S. If your a big Smiths fan then join me on Smiths reunite And Take Over on Social groups, I've just made it!

Oh yes! Men are very original and old fashioned and I'm one of them! I guess most of us men just want our women to settle down as quick as possible!
P.S. If your a big Smiths fan then join me on Smiths reunite And Take Over on Social groups, I've just made it!

I've got to know more about this phenomenon. I study human behaviour so this interests me. What do you mean settle down? Aren't most men afraid of committments? And what would you consider an ideal job for your girlfriend to be?

Haha, some are, some aren't...Studying human behaviour is useless. Every human being is different because every personality and every soul is different! Haha, my girlfriend Luanne wants to do the same as me and I really hope she does!

Haha, some are, some aren't...Studying human behaviour is useless. Every human being is different because every personality and every soul is different! Haha, my girlfriend Luanne wants to do the same as me and I really hope she does!

Haha, your girlfriend also wants to be a male nurse? ;) Whats interesting is that most male scholars I know are married to or dating women who not are scholars. But what is it about us that seem so scary? Is it that we will be students for a very long time before we get a job and settle down? I don't get what the problem really is.

Haha, maybe! A woman can do a man's job, can't they? It could that they think you won't be having children at the age of 24 or 25 and it's deemed as a threat to them! So they pick less intelligent girls who'll be happier to settle down earlier, get pregnant earlier and do everything else earlier haha!

Haha, maybe! A woman can do a man's job, can't they? It could that they think you won't be having children at the age of 24 or 25 and it's deemed as a threat to them! So they pick less intelligent girls who'll be happier to settle down earlier, get pregnant earlier and do everything else earlier haha!

What?!? No! I can't believe it, men today can't be that old fashioned, right? I mean men today can't be wanting a pregnant wife who's just standing in the kitchen all day long?

Well your talking about me....No, I just want a family at a younger age, that's all! I've grown up too fast and I'm happy that I have!

Well your talking about me....No, I just want a family at a younger age, that's all! I've grown up too fast and I'm happy that I have!

But wouldn't you feel more threaten by a woman who has a typical male profession? I have a friend who works as a security guard, she's rather tall and has a boyish body and all men love her. I on the other hand look rather feminine and I'm quite short and I don't have a typical male profession, I mean like working as a security guard or something.

I hate hate hate hate hate hate my job! I'm tired of always being nice, working over, starting earlier etc. just to be nice and helpful. But from now on there will be no more of that since when I for once need to be free 6 days (I mean 6 days! - I work full time all summer without any holiday!) then NOO, then I have to quit if I want to be free for 6 f***ing days! I seriously hate my job, I hope the one who made that decision dies a slow and painful death!

Duude, I am in the same position right now, it sucks so hard. Getting up at 5.30am is the killer for me, I just cant handle it. Thank god for red bull. Im thinking about that dude i hate my job thingy: http://hubpages.com/hub/Dude-I-Hate-My-Job-Scam but most online stuff like that is all crap, probs get scammed.

I think im gonna buy some lottery tickets, brb

My job hates me.

I win.

i noticed at work that i was off the schedule for a week. i took that week to get some shit done (find an apartment, start a band, play shows with that band and my old band, go see some good shows, have relations with a nice lady with whom existed a mutual wanting for the past 3-4 years) but then i noticed i was off for the next week as well. i went in and asked when i could work again and got told never. apparently some of my co-workers thought i hadn't been pulling my weight and were too chickenshit to ask me to pick up some of the slack. they instead went to our boss and the company's owners who had already reamed me out my first week for being late a few times. that problem had been resolved, but i guess they got sick of hearing my name and shit canned me. enough of my co-workers still like me enough to let me play guitar at the store for money, so luckily i'll have at least some means of saving money for the rest of the summer before i move and the satisfaction that whoever cost me my job will see me every day, still making money for not doing any real work.

Another thing I hate about my job is faking that I like my boss. I hate him, he is disgusting, you know one of those older men who stands just too close, looks like a drunkie and makes really bad joke. I hate him, he's a lousy boss and everybody know it! Still everybody are bending over for him. God how I hate him! :sick:

I was going to put this rant in the FML thread but I guess I'll put it here since "Being Crazy" is like a job or whatever.

So I see signs and stuff and it's like a job, but a very lonely one because nobdy ever really says "Oh those are good signs you saw there Amie, Good job.:thumb:" so I get no feedback other than feedback in signs which is kinda a closed loop because sure I'm going to tell myself I'm on the right track, right? I'm crazy, I want to believe these signs are true. So anyway, it's like my job is to assert there's a mystical "sacred feminine" at work in the cosmic world and the mystery of the woman, long suppressed, is what fuels miracles and hope for humanity or some such thing. So there's that. Then there's this "union" thing I got going where I believe I'm talking to my soulmate who happen to be Morrissey and together we fight evil and catch bad guys and keep people and animals safe and keep everything calm and sorta event-free. A slow news day is an awesome news day kinda thing. So sometimes, in my job, I get absolutely exhausted and I breakdown and I think "Why doesn't he love me? Why doesn't he want me?" because he never calls or writes or anything, it;s always this hermetically sealed from each other bullshit that sometimes feels like is controlled by muckymucks who prefer a good miracle to knowing that two birds are cuddled in their nest together, so there;s that aspect of it too. So anyway, I had a meltdown last night after watching that Edith Piaf movie and I jsut asked "Why doesn;t he come get me?"

I know this thought pattern is irrational. I know this. I am also just a fan like everyone else, but I'm sorta touched in the head too, but not in a stalkery way, just a quiet, colorful way.

A N Y W A Y...

So I think this thought and wait, lemme backtrack.

So I';ve been housesitting for a week in East LA and I came home last night only to find that our dog Teddy (he's the house dog, Barney is my sidekick who goes with me everywhere) was in the hospital. Apparently while I was gone he ate something bad, or something and was, and I quote my mother "scratching his swollen fannyhole." :straightface: So part of being a signsee-er is seeing everything in metaphor, so I have to think all night why Teddy or TD or Ten4 has lost a pound of weight from dehydration from vomitting all day and not eating because of his swollen fannyhole. In America when my mom says fanny, she;s referring to his butthole. :straightface:

So this morning I wake up and have to take a quick shower because the water to our house was scheduled to be off for four hours. After my show'er I drive to the vet to check on Teds and the vet takes me back to see him, in a cage with an IV (yale anyone?) attached to him and I can't take him home, He quivers in my arms but stick to this yellow bag of liquid, given to him by the SAME VET who "accidently" used a cotton swab on a wooden skewer and poked a hole in my dog Barney's ear drum causing infection and everytime you treat the infection with a liquid, it bubbles out his nose and down his throat because the vet f***ed up. He;s an okay vet, he just doesn;t seem to know what he's doing and my Teds is hooked up to an IV in a cage and the vet tech says, "He's okay. He's happy!" I know my dog and he wasn't happy. :mad: So all of that after getting Rick Rolled this morning and melt down last night and my mom saying fannyhole over and over because of the whole sacred feminine butt=vag thing...sometimes it;s just too much and I f***ing hate my job. And I'm on the other thread sounding like a f***ing lunatic going on about parrots and alchemy and now all you guys KNOW I;m a f***ing nutjob but really I'm not.

Teddy's home tonight though. That makes me feel better. :o

And I love that photo of Morrissey, I just can't stand having to contemplate the era it was taken and any subsequent "swingers" parties unrelated to Moz that might've...nevermind. Bleh. That photo did make me quite happy this morning. I love those little parts of the job, seeing new images of him. :love:

Okay. I'm done ranting.

Last edited:
Fannyhole.

Okay f*** my life for real. Look what image Quiffaa is using as her avatar on her "safe" site. :straightface: I quit. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Sometimes the sacred feminine is effing irritating. :mad: I mean She knows this and apologizes all the time but still, it's like...really?

Here's my deal about that other site and this is a good place to vent about it because it kinda falls into the perameters of my job, seeing signs.

So Quiffaa decides shes offended by some jokey bookcovers and decides to start up a safe place to talk about Morrissey. However, there's rules. The first rule is don't offend Quiffaa or else she'll delete your post. Now my modus operandi in life is all things in moderation. Respect your elders. Be polite. Be funny. Blah, blah, whatever. I'm all about safety, for sure. But I also believe in asserting one;s freedom to express themselves in whatever way they want to because if a person is expressing themselves and ENJOYING the way they express themselves, they feel free. Some of the greatest GOLD or truth can be panned from the river of freedom. It's an art to see it, but it's usually there in the middle of a raunchy sketch on SNL or an effed up bookcover or someone talking about their day. But you can't prevent people from using humor or being crass. Gold is found in gentle places too, but also in the raunch. So to have a safe place to go is one thing, but to run away from the battle is another, and I felt she did that. I say promote gentleness in the raunchy place. Join the battle with your soft swords and kill the enemy with your assertions, instead of packing up and leaving and taking half the frinkers with you who now feel safe to OBJECTIFY (and face it, that's what frinking is) in a safe place. It's an allusion of safety because the same shit happens, it;s just disguised as better because, I don;t know why.

Whatever, nobody cares.

I do feel so sorry for JJ being stuck over there, and during the World Cup no less. He shouldn't have been banned. He was being teased and provoked. He was like the bull being tormented and when he went to gore Kewpie she killed him. Uneven advantage. David has his reasons I guess. Bleh.

Now I'm seriously rambling.

Back
Top Bottom