I had my tattoo done on Monday!

Looks good JJ, I would like one but am far to much of a wimp to go through with it. Plus me Ma would go mad:eek:

Oh don't get that attitude, I am sure you would look great with a Meat Is Murder tattoo :cool:

Love PTxx.

How is looking and feeling now?
You shown you girls yet?

Love PTxx.

Ha ha yes PT, showed the girls last week.
I showed them the pictures posted on here. The youngest said 'that looks gay' and the oldest said 'it looked good - but wouldn't suit me'.
I then rolled the sleeve up and they almost fainted!
Both then (sensing it was pocket money day:rolleyes:) had a quick change of heart and soon got to like it:D
Then they were taking pictures of it on their phones to show to their friends.

It doesn't look two weeks old, looks like it has been there for years:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Ha ha yes PT, showed the girls last week.
I showed them the pictures posted on here. The youngest said 'that looks gay' and the oldest said 'it looked good - but wouldn't suit me'.
I then rolled the sleeve up and they almost fainted!
Both then (sensing it was pocket money day:rolleyes:) had a quick change of heart and soon got to like it:D
Then they were taking pictures of it on their phones to show to their friends.

It doesn't look two weeks old, looks like it has been there for years:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Haha, some very understanding daughters indeed. Just wait until they come home one day with their Morrissey tattoos everywhere!

Love PTxx.

Haha, some very understanding daughters indeed. Just wait until they come home one day with their Morrissey tattoos everywhere!

Love PTxx.

Oh my eldest has already given me one shock this last few weeks (and a bigger one to follow in February:eek:) without adding a tattoo to worry about as well!

Jukebox Jury

Back
Top Bottom