I had my tattoo done on Monday!

PT
I was informed by the artist to buy some cream that babies have rubbed on their arse when they have nappy rash, after 2 days, this I have done. Seriously - there is no ache or itching, been really good.
Not shown it to the kids yet, I'm not in Manchester at the moment, but will see them Friday:)

As already stated, it took 1 hour 15 / 20 mins and didn't really hurt that much, the artist said I had 'thick skin' which must account for the lack of pain ha ha.

Mike The Tory
'Dont tell anyone, it isn't real, just a stick on transfer' sssshhhhhhhh dont tell anyone I told you that;)

Jukebox Jury
ooops, i should have read the thread properly :o (I blame the alcahol I've consumed :D ) did they suggest Sudacream or Bepanthen? Every time I get a tattoo they suggest a different cream! HC45, Savlon, Anusol, Bupanthen, Sudacream. Bupanthen is what the tattooist I go to now suggests, and it's what has worked well for me, much less scabbing and soreness than any of the others. It was either HC45 or Savlon that was awful, it took days to scab and weeks to heal!

ooops, i should have read the thread properly :o (I blame the alcahol I've consumed :D ) did they suggest Sudacream or Bepanthen? Every time I get a tattoo they suggest a different cream! HC45, Savlon, Anusol, Bupanthen, Sudacream. Bupanthen is what the tattooist I go to now suggests, and it's what has worked well for me, much less scabbing and soreness than any of the others. It was either HC45 or Savlon that was awful, it took days to scab and weeks to heal!

Yes Bupanthen, works wonders.
Must admit, when my kids were babies it was all Sudacream, never heard of Bupanthen. Got the artist to write it down for me and went in Superdrug yesterday asking for it!
Was really expecting a lot of soreness and itching but so far (touch wood) it has all gone well:)

Jukebox Jury

Yes Bupanthen, works wonders.
Must admit, when my kids were babies it was all Sudacream, never heard of Bupanthen. Got the artist to write it down for me and went in Superdrug yesterday asking for it!
Was really expecting a lot of soreness and itching but so far (touch wood) it has all gone well:)

Jukebox Jury
great! I don't think shading scabs much at all, so it shouldn't be too bad. I had a big lotus flower done on the front/inside of my thigh last year, and the day after I had the outline done, I could hardly move it was so swollen and sore! It healed quickly though, because he's a very, very good (and fairly painless) tattooist. I'm desperate for my next one (I hope it'll be before the year is over!)

How many tattoos do you have?

Jukebox Jury

Scabbing, soreness and weeks to heal, why put yourself through all that suffering. I am such a wimp!

This was my third, though the other two are quite small ones..... got me thinking about having another one seeing as this has been quite a pain free experience.....

Jukebox Jury

It's addictive, isn't it?

Mine are all pretty small. I'm very picky about placement. I've got a few more that I want, I just haven't decided where to put them.

I keep dreaming about getting a tattoo...I do have an addictive personality though so I hope I don't accidentaly get covered in them.

Love PTxx.

Every time I get a tattoo they suggest a different cream! HC45, Savlon, Anusol, Bupanthen, Sudacream. Bupanthen is what the tattooist I go to now suggests, and it's what has worked well for me, much less scabbing and soreness than any of the others. It was either HC45 or Savlon that was awful, it took days to scab and weeks to heal!

My arm is itchy as f*** today:eek:

Jukebox Jury

crikey!

love

Grim

I got my first tattoo when I was 15, and then got another one in May when i was 17. I'm not 18 until February. I feel like such a criminal!

Got mine too.

http://www.typobuddy.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/f***-the-systsem-misspelled-tattoo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom