I had my tattoo done on Monday!

Jukebox Jury

Retired
.....but I don't know how to post pictures on here:p
If someone begs Grim or Uncle Skinny hard enough they may post the pictures I sent them for me. Or begs them hard enough not to post them.:D

Jukebox Jury

presenting the tattoo of Jukebox Jury..

tat013urhv2.gif

tat013urhv2.gif

Bloody hell, how much did I drink last night? I can see stars flashing in in my eyes:eek:

Before anyone mentions it - yes the face is in reverse. I have a City tattoo on my right arm and the artist said it would look daft with the face facing outwards. Still, when I look at it in the mirror it is the right way round:D

The 'white shiny bit' is the reflection from my kitchen light!

Jukebox Jury

Bloody hell, how much did I drink last night? I can see stars flashing in in my eyes:eek:

Before anyone mentions it - yes the face is in reverse. I have a City tattoo on my right arm and the artist said it would look daft with the face facing outwards. Still, when I look at it in the mirror it is the right way round:D

The 'white shiny bit' is the reflection from my kitchen light!

Jukebox Jury

very nice, JJ! :guitar:

It's nice to see a tattoo dedicated to THE SMITHS, and not just Morrissey ;)

very nice, JJ! :guitar:

It's nice to see a tattoo dedicated to THE SMITHS, and not just Morrissey ;)

Well said Nugz.
For me, when it comes to The Smiths or Morrissey, there is no debate, no debate, no debate:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Well said Nugz.
For me, when it comes to The Smiths or Morrissey, there is no debate, no debate, no debate:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

same here... ;)

I've contemplated getting a Smiths/Moz related tattoo for a while now, and I think I've ruled out just getting just the name Morrissey, cuz the man could always let me down, but the music never will. I'd probably go with a lyric if I ever go through with it. :)

Nice work JJ! :)

It must have taken ages?...what a brave bunny you are darling...suffering for the cause!

I shall look forward to admiring it in the flesh! ;)

Love Alma xxx

That's dissapointing I thought you were going to get one of your true hero.

images

Oh very nice by the way!

Nice work JJ! :)

It must have taken ages?...what a brave bunny you are darling...suffering for the cause!

I shall look forward to admiring it in the flesh! ;)

Love Alma xxx

Alma
Actually only took 1 hour 15 / 20 mins and surprisingly wasn't as painful as I expected (not trying to put on a macho image, honest).
The artist swapped needles after a few minutes, said I had the skin of a rhino and wasn't getting through.....:eek:

Jukebox Jury

PS - Hey! Nice to see The Goat back:);)

.....but I don't know how to post pictures on here:p
If someone begs Grim or Uncle Skinny hard enough they may post the pictures I sent them for me. Or begs them hard enough not to post them.:D

Jukebox Jury

tat013urhv2.gif

That is a really nice piece of art mate, I had no idea you were intending on getting one.

I need to get my courage up sometime. I would love to get a Morrissey one and perhaps a New York Dolls one.

So, did it hurt? Was it expensive?

Love PTxx.

Last edited:
That is a really nice piece of art mate, I had no idea you were intending on getting one.

I need to get my courage up sometime. I would love to get a Morrissey one and perhaps a New York Dolls one.

So, did it hurt? Was it expensive?

Love PTxx.

Thanks PT, no wasn't too bad, if you look at the outer redish 'arch' around the head, that bit did hurt a bit:eek: and was the last thing he did! He used a few needles at the same time to cover the larger area.

It was £100

So now you have your list of things to do when you hit 18.

Visit the S&G:guitar:
Visit a sex shop:horny:
Visit a tattoo parlour:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Thanks PT, no wasn't too bad, if you look at the outer redish 'arch' around the head, that bit did hurt a bit:eek: and was the last thing he did! He used a few needles at the same time to cover the larger area.

It was £100

So now you have your list of things to do when you hit 18.

Visit the S&G:guitar:
Visit a sex shop:horny:
Visit a tattoo parlour:cool:

Jukebox Jury

Ha, that list looks good for me. I will also add, go to London...get smashed and have no money to get home so drunkenly hitch my way back to Leeds.

100 isn't bad at all by the way. It looks more than that!

Love PTxx.

tat013urhv2.gif

WOW JJ, that looks great! I can't wait to see it for realz in NY! We kept our deal 1 year later, but we were supposed to get them together :tears:, oh well at least we did it! :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom