I guess this is the end.....

Well I, for one, love At last I am born. No matter what anyone says, it's a great morning song and it really lifts me up whenever I play it or sing it under the shower.

I'm glad that people can get some pleasure from it, I really am.

It's just that when I listen to it, all he seems to be singing is "At last I'm able to admit I'm gay". There's nothing wrong with being gay, but when a 47 year old, previously celebate, camp, singer song writer starts shouting about it I wonder what his point is. It's not really news. It just IS.

To me he could be singing At last I've tried onion rings and it would be equally relevant. Does anybody really care? As long as he's happy why mention anything.

I'm glad that people can get some pleasure from it, I really am.

It's just that when I listen to it, all he seems to be singing is "At last I'm able to admit I'm gay". There's nothing wrong with being gay, but when a 47 year old, previously celebate, camp, singer song writer starts shouting about it I wonder what his point is. It's not really news. It just IS.

To me he could be singing At last I've tried onion rings and it would be equally relevant. Does anybody really care? As long as he's happy why mention anything.

Well, I don't really see it that narrowly but whatever. For the first time in these 17 years I've been following Moz I can really feel he's much more happy and relaxed about his life and the world and I believe At last I am born really depics it perfectly. I therefore like the fact that he's singing about it and to me that's equally relevant to all those songs he wrote about being miserable. Moz himself says that he enjoys writing about bad times as much as good times and I think he does both well and should continue doing that for many years to come. If you dislike it, well, "skip" is always an option ...

ClaretteCutestory, maybe you're getting older than your own idol...

PS Listen to song 2 on Kill Uncle, something good could raise...

It is rather laughable that in your first post you said your farewell, yet 8 pages later you are still here...

It is all to obvious that you are just a sad, twisted youth desperate for attention...

Please die...

It is rather laughable that in your first post you said your farewell, yet 8 pages later you are still here...

It is all to obvious that you are just a sad, twisted youth desperate for attention...

Please die...

I'm having so much fun that I don't want to leave. Every time I think "Right, that's it, I'm done, this can't be any funnier" someone posts another message with that same old, put on Dickensian twang that makes them sound like a complete cock and I'm off again.

Why would you wish for the death of another person, I thought you lot were all about saving lives..... oh wait, yeah that'd be the case if I was a seal but not the case because I'm human..... What about the artist known as Seal? Does he fall into some kind of gray area?

I'm having so much fun that I don't want to leave. Every time I think "Right, that's it, I'm done, this can't be any funnier" someone posts another message with that same old, put on Dickensian twang that makes them sound like a complete cock and I'm off again.

lol ! funny $hit!

Why would you wish for the death of another person, I thought you lot were all about saving lives..... oh wait, yeah that'd be the case if I was a seal but not the case because I'm human..... What about the artist known as Seal? Does he fall into some kind of gray area?

your funny! we should go on the piss together!

It kinda makes that person look like a sad, twisted youth desperate for attention, no?

That would certainly be one way of looking at it. Almost as if the person was the kind of guy or girl to bang on about being an individual and always walking their own line, whilst simultaneously, blindly following the guidelines set down by a self obsessed, irresponsible, washed out, sold out, cashed in, 47 year old pop star..... or something.

you just enjoy our company, admit it.

Man, I love it. Seriously. I've had a top laugh on here. Some people I have a laugh with. Some people I have a laugh at (You Jo who you are).

I have not been unpleasant to anyone in my time here (well, only in self-defence). I've just tried to have a good time.

So in answer to you question. Yes. I admit it. I enjoy your company.

You wags.

Man, I love it. Seriously. I've had a top laugh on here. Some people I have a laugh with. Some people I have a laugh at (You Jo who you are).

I have not been unpleasant to anyone in my time here (well, only in self-defence). I've just tried to have a good time.

So in answer to you question. Yes. I admit it. I enjoy your company.

You wags.
i've kind of forgotten what happen here! i thought it was a like a lazy suicide jumper, just jumping off a high wall every so often to break a leg then climb back up then break the other one, and so on, then whoops now i've got a nose bleed.
but then i remembered.
hello again Cutestory.

I wonder;is there a forum for the pussy cat dolls, with their fans arguing about if morrissey ihas talent or not or is he good looking!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom