I graduated from highschool on Friday night...

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
...last name is near the beginning of the alphabet, so once my name was called and I got my diploma, I sat back down, whipped out my cd player that I had expertly strapped to my pelvis (my mum would've flipped had she knew I had it on me), and listened to my mix of 'Bona Drag/The World of Morrissey' in it's entirety. :thumb:
:lbf:
It was funny because at the end of the ceremony we stood up for the playing of the alma mater (I couldn't hear what was going on, I just stood up because that's what everyone around me was doing :D ), and so I took my mortarboard off for the playing of "Disappointed" in my ears :)
It very much relayed my feelings toward that hell of a highschool I had to put up with :rolleyes:

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
...last name is near the beginning of the alphabet, so once my name was called and I got my diploma, I sat back down, whipped out my cd player that I had expertly strapped to my pelvis (my mum would've flipped had she knew I had it on me), and listened to my mix of 'Bona Drag/The World of Morrissey' in it's entirety. :thumb:
It was funny because at the end of the ceremony we stood up for the playing of the alma mater (I couldn't hear what was going on, I just stood up because that's what everyone around me was doing :D ), and so I took my mortarboard off for the playing of "Disappointed" in my ears :)
It very much relayed my feelings toward that hell of a highschool I had to put up with :rolleyes:

I used to be able to sit in the back on stage. Now I think this year I may have to sit more up front. That means no more iPod. :eek:

Congratulations!

vAndreav

on the flesh rampage
I should have done that during my graduation...I was so bored. I just wanted to get away from all those people I'd had to put up with for four years ASAP. Congrats, though. What's next?

mcrickson

Reckless Endangerment
Thank you :)
Yes, it was rather boring, but I had Mozzalini to keep me company :rolleyes:
Next is University of Pittsburgh for information sciences, then, evenutally, library sciences masters degree :thumb:
I'm looking forward to it.

Pachinko

Book Whore

Dude, you were lucky! Our school played, "Dust In The Wind" by Kansas :eek: ( kind of an insult, really. "All we are is dust in the wind...." wtf?

Once upon a time, when I graduated from high school we had a ballot to choose our class song. A bunch of us wrote in Bob Seger's "Turn the Page," but "they" rejected it. :rolleyes:

We ended up having something really lame.
If I had a facebook, I could probably ask one of my old HS "friends" what it was.
They still like to pretend they're in High School. :crazy:

oscillate wildly

Once upon a time, when I graduated from high school we had a ballot to choose our class song. A bunch of us wrote in Bob Seger's "Turn the Page," but "they" rejected it. :rolleyes:

We ended up having something really lame.
If I had a facebook, I could probably ask one of my old HS "friends" what it was.
They still like to pretend they're in High School. :crazy:

this year's was almost "Disturbia", thank gawd I'm not them.:cool:

you know, sometimes I wish I had a facebook.

JoyDiv007

Is It Really So Strange
Our class song was- I want to go back??? I didn't vote for that one. Hell I was so glad to get out of there.

MindlessRuffian

Señor Member
Sounds more fun than mine. Crying was much less fun.

snowfallsoon

motherf***er approved

Congrats!

Top Bottom