I got tickets to the Royal Albert Hall concert!!!!!

I've just checked my order tracking for two standing tickets with See, as I still haven't received them, and it now says to collect from venue. Phoned them up to check and they confirmed that standing tickets haven't been received in stock so they will need to be collected on the night.

Royal Albert Hall

Am I the only one to worry about half empty RAH?
Too many people are advertised on marketplace their spare circle tickets at the moment.

I also have a spare of circle ticket as well.

I didn't manage to get a standing ticket when the tickets were on sale.
I wasn't planning to go RAH because I'm going to other gigs.
However, vivabob asked me to come with him.
Sadly he is unable to go.

From my own experiences I don't bother buying circle tickets of RAH because RAH often releases better seats nearer the event.

I'm asking some friends if they know anyone interested, but so far no luck.

What shall I do a spare?

Last edited:
Re: Royal Albert Hall

Am I the only one to worry about half empty RAH?
Too many people are advertised on marketplace their spare circle tickets at the moment.

I also have a spare as well.

I didn't manage to get a standing ticket when the tickets were on sale.
However, vivabob asked me to come with him.
Sadly he is unable to go.

From my own experiences I don't bother buying circle tickets of RAH because RAH often releases better seats nearer the event.

I'm asking some friends if they know anyone interested, but so far no luck.

What shall I do a spare?

Refund?

There's loads of tickets for hull and the troxy as well. A bad few weeks is in order for the touts.

Refund?

There's loads of tickets for hull and the troxy as well. A bad few weeks is in order for the touts.

Excuse me, when you book a ticket, the agencies clearly state that they won't accept refund and exchange.

They only refund when the scheduled event has been cancelled, unable to reschedule it later.

Excuse me, when you book a ticket, the agencies clearly state that they won't accept refund and exchange.

They only refund when the scheduled event has been cancelled, unable to reschedule it later.

'Excuse me'? what sort of attitude is that?

i won't try an help next time:rolleyes:

What is wrong with expressing a mild annoyance?

If RAH and ticketagencies accept refund, many people don't waste their spare tickets.

I think the ultimate issue is that people go into purchasing more than one ticket as they go through their quest for a better seat, knowing they will not get refunds. Once the venue sells the ticket, they really don't care whether there is an ass in the seat or not. They sold the space. If people get stuck with extra tickets, that is their own doing. If they are upset about having tickets they bought that they can't unload, there is nothing anyone else can do about it. People should go into it knowing they may spend money on seats they do not use. It is what it is.

I think the ultimate issue is that people go into purchasing more than one ticket as they go through their quest for a better seat, knowing they will not get refunds.
Once the venue sells the ticket, they really don't care whether there is an ass in the seat or not. They sold the space.
If people get stuck with extra tickets, that is their own doing.
If they are upset about having tickets they bought that they can't unload, there is nothing anyone else can do about it.
People should go into it knowing they may spend money on seats they do not use. It is what it is.

Thanks for your post.

I'm fully aware of the situations, accepted invitation of RAH gig because I knew bob didn't want to waste his spare.

Does anyone know whether you can take small digital cameras into the RAH?

'Due to illness tonight’s show at London Royal Albert Hall has been cancelled.

Event Organizers would like to apologize to Morrissey's fans for the disappointment but he is unable to perform and on doctor’s orders has been told to rest.

Ticket holders are advised to hold on to their tickets and await more information shortly regarding a possible rescheduled date.'

Back
Top Bottom