I got screwed on Philadelphia tickets, so...

Queen Victoria

Seems they sprung a pre-sale on us at midnight last night. I'm glad that some people took notice while good seats were available.

That said, if anyone has a single pit ticket they'd like to sell, please let me know. I battled these people on the phone, then tried to register online, all to no avail.

Please let me know if you have a single ticket for sale.

I'm right there with you. Cant believe I missed out on this.
I saw on ticketbastard that there were presales for every city but Philly..but I made sure I checked a few times this morning just be sure so I didnt get screwed..

I tried to get tickets half an hour ago and they offered me box seats..gah

Worst part is, I couldn't understand why, even after registration, I wasn't being offered the pre-sale tickets.

It was because I typed the promotional code in lowercase as opposed to all caps, and this somehow made a difference. Wasted a good hour with that.

I thought I'd just get a ticket for the Borgata since it appears to be general admission..but for some reason the website is not working for me.
It's just not my day:(

I actually got through to philadelphia, got orchestra seats and hit "complete sale" and nothing happened - then I got a computer error.

I'm in great pain...:mad:

I've been sitting here for almost an hour trying to get the best seat possible for Philly..At one point I had 10 tickets in my cart. Us crazy Mos fans:p

Best I was able to bring up was right orchestra row J but seats 28 and 29..wish I knew which way the seating was at this place.

Can anybody else access theborgata.com?

yes i got the borgata pit seats via the link on true to you...

pm me if you want a pit ticket and I will let you know if I have an extra... my friend has to confirm whether or not he is coming... but I may have an extra ticket in a week or so - if you really have a very hard time with this... I suggest contacting a friend or using another computer... i just tested it and I ordered 8 pit tickets... and it was going to give it to me.

so you go get those tix!

I'm able to purchase tickets at theborgata.com now..

As of right now, General Admission is still available..I dont know whether to get 1 ticket for myself for Borgata or just keep trying for the Philly show. The best I'm able to bring up now is 11th row. Still not good enough!

I'm Row C Right Orchestra for Philly. It was the best I could do and really, it will be fine. I am just glad to be there. Besides, being a bit further back makes my odds at catching a shirt higher. :)

See my post in "So who's got tickets". I got tickets but, I am not sure what OLB means? Orchestra Left Balcony? If that's the case, I'm kind of glad I'm going w/ just a friend and not someone that meant even more b/c he told me he paid enough just for the 2 of us. Oh well, beggars can't be choosy.

I'm hoping to have more luck w/ the Holmdel PNC show!

Back
Top Bottom