I got my first warning!

Cassius

Dear Cassius,

You have received a warning at Morrissey-solo Forums.

Reason:
-------
Tag abuse

Please do not use tags for personal abuse.

In looking at reported tags, I found the tag 'superhans is an asshole' was left by you in this thread.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Morrissey-solo Forums

I still stand by this statement. ;) What happens when you get a warning anyways?

I do wonder, though...did Superhans recieve a warning for his asshole-ish behavior? That's only fair.

Well I am warning YOU!!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke you lil whippersnapper you.

See the "AIDS" thread, hun. :cool:

Also, I am suprised that this is not more earth shattering since I am such a goody two shoes. :D

I cannot even remember what tags I have left so there is nothing I can do to erase them.

I do wonder, though...did Superhans recieve a warning for his asshole-ish behavior? That's only fair.

You decided to go out of your way to act all offended by his post, and kept hounding him with your "I'm offended" shit even after you found out you were off-base.

He didn't violate the "Terms of Service" like you did with your tag trolling. You're mad that you couldn't make him feel he had to apologize to the world just because you kept saying he offended you.

Why don't you apologize to Superhans and the SoLow community, learn your lesson, and move on? :)

Last edited:
You decided to go out of your way to act all offended by his post, and kept hounding him with your "I'm offended" shit even after you found out you were off-base.

He didn't violate the "Terms of Service" like you did with your tag trolling. You're mad that you couldn't make him feel he had to apologize to the world just because you kept saying he offended you.

Why don't you apologize to Superhans and the SoLow community, learn your lesson, and move on? :)

He didn't "offend" me, nor was I "off-base". I didn't feel that his comment was appropriate for the situation, regardless what program it was from. When someone says that their relative died of AIDs, and someone replies with "good or bad AIDs?", it is inappropriate. If anyone needs to apologize it's Superhans to Corrissey. I do not need to apologize nor do I need one directed at me.

I only even brought this up because it's my first infraction or whatever in the two or three years I've been on here. I'm not upset that I received it nor do I think it was unfair. I'm thinking of framing it.

BTW, here is a link to the thread where Cassius trolled Superhans: Do you know anyone with AIDS?

I don't wanna see Cassius getting banned :banned: as I like lots of stuff she posts. But she was quite unfair to Superhans and then took it too far with the childish tag trolling.

Others were tag trolling Superhans, too, so I guess Cassius was having her peeps gang up on him. Sometimes people in certain SoLow cliques feel their gang runs the neighborhood and that they are above the law.

Last edited:
Others were tag trolling Superhans, too, so I guess Cassius was having her peeps gang up on him. Sometimes people in certain SoLow cliques feel their gang runs the neighborhood and that they are above the law.

What peeps? What clique? Most of the people I talk to on Solo have been banned at one time or another, so they clearly aren't above the law. The only reason I haven't been in trouble before is I behave myself.

He didn't "offend" me, nor was I "off-base". I didn't feel that his comment was appropriate for the situation, regardless what program it was from. When someone says that their relative died of AIDs, and someone replies with "good or bad AIDs?", it is inappropriate. If anyone needs to apologize it's Superhans to Corrissey. I do not need to apologize nor do I need one directed at me.

That's just your opinion, and you stubbornly and rigidly would not see his side of it even after he tried to explain what his intentions were. You were committed to your charge that he's a terrible asshole, when actually he was trying to have people share a chuckle. Don't suffocate the forum with humorlessness and looking for reasons to take offense. You want people to be reprimanded by mods every time you feel their comments are inappropriate?

(BTW, the person who said her non-blood relative died of AIDS also said he died before she'd ever met him.)

I only even brought this up because it's my first infraction or whatever in the two or three years I've been on here. I'm not upset that I received it nor do I think it was unfair. I'm thinking of framing it.

You're proud of being a scofflaw? Tsk Tsk

If I were ever justly reprimanded I'd be contrite.

In your case, I feel you should post a public apology to Superhans, as you have confessed you trolled him.

-----

I wasn't happy with most of my infractions as they were unfair.
But I'm glad that UncleSkinny (Tseng's second-in-command) officially declared me a non-troll the other day. It took a long time for this vindication after other mods tried so hard to defame me.

"You're not a troll" - UncleSkinny to Theo

Last edited:
I got one too!! It was my first! Same message. Different tag abuse. Did you also get a follow up PM from somebody else? That one offended me. Es no moy bueno.

Someone else also tagged that I had AIDS...I certainly do NOT have AIDS. I don't even have one of the rubbish ones like chlamydia or gonorrhea. :thumb:

Someone else also tagged that I had AIDS...I certainly do NOT have AIDS. I don't even have one of the rubbish ones like chlamydia or gonorrhea. :thumb:

Nah, you have to sleep with people to get anything like that. :thumb:

I agree with you 100%. What SuperWank said was very inappropriate regardless of the fact that he quoted it from a programme. Why he is being defended, I don't know.

Tags
boo f-ing hoo double tag!! dumb bitch ima tag & ive been abused is sns paris? ive fallen & cant get up kewpie = troll symbionese cat tag team me tag teaming tag! warning whomp! wifebeater you should get lifealert you tell em ben
Back
Top Bottom