I got a speeding ticket and it's morrissey's fault.

WinkWink

Banned
just today i was pulled over by a cop while listening to Boy Racer...yes, i got carried away... but the highway speed limit was 55mph...what the hell, that's too slow to begin with.

so morrissey owes me some money...should i send him the ticket with a note attached explaining my situation.

since i was pulled over, i take it i am no Boy Racer.

Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !

I need to take Southpaw Grammar out of my car.

OH AND... the first couple seconds of this r 4 u -

Moz doesn't owe you anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
OH AND... the first couple seconds of this r 4 u -

Moz doesn't owe you anything.

i never imagined morrissey driving. the would be so weird to be driving along and notice morrissey behind the wheel in the car next to you.

I don't know, i just figured he just rode around on a bicycle. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
watch the my love life video and roll around in it for a while - imagination fixed - all sorts of imaginations begin to disintegrate and then rebuild themselves into equally false ideas about Moz and how he lives everytime I see him doing a new thing... like driving for example.

watch the my love life video and roll around in it for a while - imagination fixed - all sorts of imaginations begin to disintegrate and then rebuild themselves into equally false ideas about Moz and how he lives everytime I see him doing a new thing... like driving for example.

oh yeah...duh...i forgot this video. but i always figured they're on a flatbed truck. that's usually how they shoot these steady close-up car shots...so i never felt he was actually driving, but instead he was acting.

edit: nevermind...i see the tires in the shot now...it's been years since i've seen this video..

oh yeah...duh...i forgot this video. but i always figured they're on a flatbed truck. that's usually how they shoot these steady close-up car shots...so i never felt he was actually driving, but instead he was acting.

edit: nevermind...i see the tires in the shot now...it's been years since i've seen this video

hehehe... Well what do you want from me? I am just a stupid american i believe everything on tv.

:o :p

at 2 minutes the guys get excited and wave to someone...i imagine they saw pretty girls...but morrissey ignores it...proof he is gay? or just too cool to be bothered?

i guess we'll never know what the boys were waving at

i am watching it too... man... what a beautiful voice (sigh)

i am not going to stoop into the is moz gay debate. i really don't know and i really don't care. why can't you just watch the video without jumping on a bunch of guys waving and a beautiful glance from Moz without having to project your mind ALL over it and make all kinds of statements that are based on nothing but projection? SNS did that last night and it's so idiotic in my view... do you listen to the guy or what? do you like him or do you just want to pick and pick and pick at every gesture...?

sheesh.

Last edited:
i am watching it too... man... what a beautiful voice (sigh)

i am not going to stoop into the is moz gay debate. i really don't know and i really don't care. why can't you just watch the video without jumping on a bunch of guys waving and a beautiful glance from Moz without having to project your mind ALL over it and make all kinds of statements that are based on nothing but projection? SNS did that last night and it's so idiotic in my view... do you listen to the guy or what? do you like him or do you just want to pick and pick and pick at every gesture...?

sheesh.

i agree...i've said as much. my joke failed. but that's ok. it won't be the last time on these boards.

just today i was pulled over by a cop while listening to Boy Racer...yes, i got carried away... but the highway speed limit was 55mph...what the hell, that's too slow to begin with.

so morrissey owes me some money...should i send him the ticket with a note attached explaining my situation.

since i was pulled over, i take it i am no Boy Racer.

Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !

I need to take Southpaw Grammar out of my car.

LOL - Been there done that but negotiated my way out of the ticket... I own a Mustang... I like to go fast. Certain songs get the car motivated to move a little faster than other songs.

Back
Top Bottom