I got a few odd Morrissey items for auction (promos, acetates, Aussie cassettes Etc.)

I'm curious about that Glamorous Glue promo CD. That was going to be the cover for the actual single that never happened. And most (or all) of the promo singles have no front insert. Do you know for sure that this front insert is an official insert from the record label? Or could someone have perhaps just stuck a copy of that picture into the front to make it look different and have a picture sleeve (unlike the other copies of this promo)?

2 for 1 Quarry and Ringleader, Aussie cassettes with different inlay, promos, CD-R acetates, mispressed Ignore Me CD single with 45 graphic. Plus lots more..

http://www.ebay.com/sch/etherealigh...e=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm curious about that Glamorous Glue promo CD. That was going to be the cover for the actual single that never happened. And most (or all) of the promo singles have no front insert. Do you know for sure that this front insert is an official insert from the record label? Or could someone have perhaps just stuck a copy of that picture into the front to make it look different and have a picture sleeve (unlike the other copies of this promo)?

I doubt very much that it's an official sleeve for this promo. More like a home-made cover to liven up somebody's collection in times gone by.

Of slightly more concern is the seller's More You Ignore Me cd single with 45 RPM graphics. The photo features the stock Dutch cd single, yet the description states that it's a mispressed UK promo!

Devious, truculent, unreliable etc springs to mind...

I doubt very much that it's an official sleeve for this promo. More like a home-made cover to liven up somebody's collection in times gone by.

Of slightly more concern is the seller's More You Ignore Me cd single with 45 RPM graphics. The photo features the stock Dutch cd single, yet the description states that it's a mispressed UK promo!

Devious, truculent, unreliable etc springs to mind...

Mr. Anonymous, as stated in the auction "THE FRONT COVER IS THIN LIKE THE 7" PAPER SLEEVES" which it is. I never stated it was offical. I just know this was the cover that was supposed to be with this single and it was like this when I got it back in the 90's. It is easy to slam someone's post when you hide behind an Anonymous name. Are you scared?

Back
Top Bottom