I Finished Re - Mastering ROTT Album .... And This Is a Selected Track

Zoom Zoom The Little Boy

I Finished Re - Mastering ROTT Album .... And This Is a Selected Track , The Quality Is So Good , I Hope You Like It .:thumb::guitar:

Sounds interesting! Unfortunately, the access is denied, is there another way to listen to it?

Just wondering what you are using for a source? I mean - the dynamic range is already crushed to f*** on the original release (ever track except 'Dear God'), so I don't see how you can repair that damage unless you have access to the original recordings?

Sounds interesting! Unfortunately, the access is denied, is there another way to listen to it?
Download It Quickly Before Being Removed Again ....

Just wondering what you are using for a source? I mean - the dynamic range is already crushed to f*** on the original release (ever track except 'Dear God'), so I don't see how you can repair that damage unless you have access to the original recordings?
My Source Is Youtube Version ... I Normalize & Clean The AUDIO ( By Using Some Specific Plugins ) And I Remaster It Again ...

My Source Is Youtube Version ... I Normalize & Clean The AUDIO ( By Using Some Specific Plugins ) And I Remaster It Again ...

If you’re going through the trouble of making it sound better, why did you decide to use a YouTube compromised version,

And not vinyl or at least cd?

Back
Top Bottom