I finally have a Moz/Smiths tattoo

TLOTFamousIP

At Last, I Am Born
I had it done yesterday and it feels like I've always had it :D

spa0250gl8.jpg

Last edited:
Yay! Welcome to the club!

It looks great. :D

AWESOME! :guitar: Congrats! The pic is HHHUUUGGGEEE!

My daughter just saw it and keeps singing the verse :guitar:

Keep your 'light burning', TLOTFamousIP!!! :)

Thank you all :D I've re-sized it, was a bit too huge at first...

Unfortunately I haven't had much of a chance to come on here recently. One of the downsides of my new job is actually having to do work instead of browsing SoLow every few minutes :mad:

Thank you all :D I've re-sized it, was a bit too huge at first...

Unfortunately I haven't had much of a chance to come on here recently. One of the downsides of my new job is actually having to do work instead of browsing SoLow every few minutes :mad:

There, that's better. Looks good. What's that black thing stuck to your back?

Oh... job schmob :rolleyes: :p Srsly, congrats on the new gig :guitar:

congratulations, i have one small tattoo and i threw up three times, i want another one so badly and I want it to be a moz/smiths one, but im so afraid, so...afraid...

Ooh, it looks nice! :)

I want to get a Smiths/Morrissey tattoo. I'm getting one soon anyway, with my dad, (the pattern on our clan rings.). but I doubt I could handle getting two at the same time!

I wouldn't know what to put anyway. Possibly Girlfriend in a Coma, as it's my favorite Smiths song. but who knows.

Nice,did it hurt i want to get a moz tattoo but im scared of needles and pain:o

Yes. But how much it hurts depends on where you put it. My Morrissey tattoos were the most painful ones I've gotten so far because they're on my inner wrists. Not that it was a bad thing. ;)

I had them redone. I should post a new picture. :)

Yes. But how much it hurts depends on where you put it. My Morrissey tattoos were the most painful ones I've gotten so far because they're on my inner wrists. Not that it was a bad thing. ;)

I had them redone. I should post a new picture. :)

I have some tats and ANYWHERE near bone is a really painful experience. I always take a Vicodin (or two) before I get one. But I haven't gotten one since 1998. ( a tiny one of my cat ) it's on my left inner wrist but not on bone. My next one, when I can save up for it, will be a Morrissey one.

I'm gonna get TiALTNGO on my ass. 'Cause I'm just not down with the pain of the full title, you know?

Nice work, though. I know you'll love it always. The right tattoo is really wonderful.

Last edited:
I have some tats and ANYWHERE near bone is a really painful experience. I always take a Vicodin (or two) before I get one. But I haven't gotten one since 1998. ( a tiny one of my cat ) it's on my left inner wrist but not on bone. My next one, when I can save up for it, will be a Morrissey one.

You can take two Vicodin and remain conscious enough to get a tattoo?!? :p

Mine are high on the wrists, over bone and tendons. I went all out. :rolleyes:

:D:D

what about that girl who had the inside of her lip done, that looks
to have been PAINFUL

You can take two Vicodin and remain conscious enough to get a tattoo?!? :p

Mine are high on the wrists, over bone and tendons. I went all out. :rolleyes:

I don't know what it is, but Vicodin always makes me hyper. It makes me want to clean house. I'd never be able to sleep on it.

Back
Top Bottom