I feel like a strange person but does anyone else...

GirlAfraid23

prefer cold wintery type weather to summer and sun??

Because I do!
The summer weather makes me feel down and depressed, I have no idea why.

Whereas the winter makes me feel happy and cozy and warm inside...am I strange?

Because I do!

That is definitely an uncommon preference but I don't know if that makes you strange. I think the fact that you want to market a Serial Killer Trading Card set makes you strange, but in a good way.

I despise winter and yet I live in a very cold place due to family.

Autumn man myself, I'm fair skinned so the sun and i clash at times.

Autumn man myself, I'm fair skinned so the sun and i clash at times.

Very much agreeing with you here! I also have been cursed (or blessed) however you look at it with the fair skin and blonde hair problem

Because I do!

I love Autumn and Winter and would probably choose them over Summer. Although, by the time Winter ends here, I often feel suffocated by the snow and crave that burst of Spring sunshine.

Autumn = colour, leaves, the smell of wood fires, great seasonal veggies.:thumb:

Winter = walks in the snow, lights and warmth from other houses, scarves, the coziness of being inside.:thumb:

Something about the colours, suits my slightly melancholic taste in music too ha...

Any kind of weather depresses me. Weather itself is a bad invention.

There should be no weather at all, but what would that be like? :confused: :p

I find spring and autumn most bearable though.

But then again, if the weather was always the same, I'd also be very incontent.

So no, you're not strange. I am. :)

I'm a autumn and spring girl, kinda like the winter too...
Although, fall makes me depressed but I like it, all its collors and the cooling air...
Spring is the best season for me, everything's getting back to life and so am I.
I have pale skin and I'm proud of it so, I truly hate summer and the even tiny little bit of a tan on my skin.
Luckily, the summer is over and fall is near :)

Last edited:
Seems like a certain tan-problem is very common. I also have one, but a slightly different one than all of you! Apparently I'm a rather special type, having dark hair by nature, but light eyes and very pale skin. If I don't tan regularly I look absolutely horrible. So if I don't want to look like Nosferatu I need to get some sunlight...or at least some bronzer.

I forgot to mention...what I hate by far most is wind. I HATE WIND! It ruins my artful hairdo! :mad:

Seems like a certain tan-problem is very common. I also have one, but a slightly different one than all of you! Apparently I'm a rather special type, having dark hair by nature, but light eyes and very pale skin. If I don't tan regularly I look absolutely horrible. So if I don't want to look like Nosferatu I need to get some sunlight...or at least some bronzer.

I forgot to mention...what I hate by far most is wind. I HATE WIND! It ruins my artful hairdo! :mad:

I am dark haired and pale , quite pale.If I was any paler I would be clear.:thumb:

Totally YES! to that
After spending loooong minutes doing desperately my hair I'm finally happy with what I have on my head, I go out and there he is, the hairdresser with humor - mr. wind :swear: and after 2 seconds my hair looks like a piece of crap... even Taft hairspray doesn't help :angry: lol

I like cozy clothes and frosty mornings.And windswept walks.Hate the sun.

Because I do!

In the summer I am extremely lethargic and don't feel well most of the time. Someone mentioned that I might be overly sensitive to vitamin D. Also, I feel visually assaulted when exposed to lots of sun.

I love fall - nothing makes me happier than a drizzly 50 degree day. I know it's weird. I've always liked rain a lot, and have tons of energy and am able to be very focused when it rains. If I'm inside and it starts raining I actually have a desire to go out in it. A science teacher told me that there is a change in the ions when it rains and for some reason I'm physically aware of the changes in that molecular structure.

I always liked snow until I started having to drive myself in it everyday. Actually, it's not the snow I mind so much as the ice. I always worry about falling and hurting myself. But I don't mind the cold temps at all.

I'm starting to feel a little better reading everyone's responses!

Back
Top Bottom