I feel like a strange person but does anyone else...

GirlAfraid23

prefer cold wintery type weather to summer and sun??

Because I do!
The summer weather makes me feel down and depressed, I have no idea why.

Whereas the winter makes me feel happy and cozy and warm inside...am I strange?

bored

Lust a prima vista

Because I do!

That is definitely an uncommon preference but I don't know if that makes you strange. I think the fact that you want to market a Serial Killer Trading Card set makes you strange, but in a good way.

I despise winter and yet I live in a very cold place due to family.

CharlieFairhead

Loweringthetonesince1974
Autumn man myself, I'm fair skinned so the sun and i clash at times.

GirlAfraid23

Autumn man myself, I'm fair skinned so the sun and i clash at times.

Very much agreeing with you here! I also have been cursed (or blessed) however you look at it with the fair skin and blonde hair problem

echobay

fades into the background

Because I do!

I love Autumn and Winter and would probably choose them over Summer. Although, by the time Winter ends here, I often feel suffocated by the snow and crave that burst of Spring sunshine.

Autumn = colour, leaves, the smell of wood fires, great seasonal veggies.:thumb:

Winter = walks in the snow, lights and warmth from other houses, scarves, the coziness of being inside.:thumb:

CharlieFairhead

Loweringthetonesince1974
Something about the colours, suits my slightly melancholic taste in music too ha...

Anker Ignis Fatuus Von K.

Fumbling politeness
Any kind of weather depresses me. Weather itself is a bad invention.

There should be no weather at all, but what would that be like? :confused: :p

I find spring and autumn most bearable though.

But then again, if the weather was always the same, I'd also be very incontent.

So no, you're not strange. I am. :)

elmiramoz

sugarfree sugarette
I'm a autumn and spring girl, kinda like the winter too...
Although, fall makes me depressed but I like it, all its collors and the cooling air...
Spring is the best season for me, everything's getting back to life and so am I.
I have pale skin and I'm proud of it so, I truly hate summer and the even tiny little bit of a tan on my skin.
Luckily, the summer is over and fall is near :)

Last edited:

Anker Ignis Fatuus Von K.

Fumbling politeness
Seems like a certain tan-problem is very common. I also have one, but a slightly different one than all of you! Apparently I'm a rather special type, having dark hair by nature, but light eyes and very pale skin. If I don't tan regularly I look absolutely horrible. So if I don't want to look like Nosferatu I need to get some sunlight...or at least some bronzer.

I forgot to mention...what I hate by far most is wind. I HATE WIND! It ruins my artful hairdo! :mad:

oye terence

ampersand after ampersand
Seems like a certain tan-problem is very common. I also have one, but a slightly different one than all of you! Apparently I'm a rather special type, having dark hair by nature, but light eyes and very pale skin. If I don't tan regularly I look absolutely horrible. So if I don't want to look like Nosferatu I need to get some sunlight...or at least some bronzer.

I forgot to mention...what I hate by far most is wind. I HATE WIND! It ruins my artful hairdo! :mad:

I am dark haired and pale , quite pale.If I was any paler I would be clear.:thumb:

elmiramoz

sugarfree sugarette
Totally YES! to that
After spending loooong minutes doing desperately my hair I'm finally happy with what I have on my head, I go out and there he is, the hairdresser with humor - mr. wind :swear: and after 2 seconds my hair looks like a piece of crap... even Taft hairspray doesn't help :angry: lol

GirlAfraid23

Hellie

Lost
I like cozy clothes and frosty mornings.And windswept walks.Hate the sun.

gretchenraine

Oh, Squishy!!

Because I do!

In the summer I am extremely lethargic and don't feel well most of the time. Someone mentioned that I might be overly sensitive to vitamin D. Also, I feel visually assaulted when exposed to lots of sun.

I love fall - nothing makes me happier than a drizzly 50 degree day. I know it's weird. I've always liked rain a lot, and have tons of energy and am able to be very focused when it rains. If I'm inside and it starts raining I actually have a desire to go out in it. A science teacher told me that there is a change in the ions when it rains and for some reason I'm physically aware of the changes in that molecular structure.

I always liked snow until I started having to drive myself in it everyday. Actually, it's not the snow I mind so much as the ice. I always worry about falling and hurting myself. But I don't mind the cold temps at all.

GirlAfraid23

I'm starting to feel a little better reading everyone's responses!

Top Bottom