i f***ing hate when morrissey fans use the word "vile"

ARRGGHHHHH, Julie! You've upset the vile/evil continuum! Will have to re-adjust my brain. :lbf:

Evil, Vile, Levi!

Not these, though...

extra_70856_01.jpg

You must be genetically pre-disposed to using "vile". Here is an entry from Wikipedia. :)

See Vile (surname); the origin of the surname Vile is probably inherited from Danish or Viking invaders from a village or coastal area of Denmark of that name.

Do you know any Viles? What a great surname! Hello, I'm Vile. :D

Hah! The Danes are vile!
No, I don't know any Viles, unfortunately. It's very easy here to get a name change to any other Danish surname though, so I know what I'll have to do. Then I'm Anker Ignis Fatuus Von Vile. :guitar:

Hah! The Danes are vile!
No, I don't know any Viles, unfortunately. It's very easy here to get a name change to any other Danish surname though, so I know what I'll have to do. Then I'm Anker Ignis Fatuus Von Vile. :guitar:

That's a fantastic name, I thought the original couldn't be topped, but it has been!

Von Vile in itself is magnificent. Could be a new designer clothing label. :thumb:

The Danes were vile here about 1,200 years ago, but they are forgiven. :)

Or like using 'indeed', 'criminally vulgar' or any other word(s) I frequently use in my pretentious vocabulary.

Last edited:
I have to say when I read the title and the first post of this thread, I did in fact laugh out loud. Then everyone defended the use of this word which of course would happen, but just further proves the point in a way. I feel you bagface, I feel you.

Some people are just born vile and I am not one of them.

Tags
=iamnicola absolutely fascinating highly illogical lolwtfbbq lolwutvile viiiiiile vile
Back
Top Bottom