I expect HEATHER has been lucky enough to see "These things take time:the story of the smiths".

A

Andy I.

I have never seen a Smiths TV documentory ever!! not "The South Bank Show", not "Young Guns go for it" or "These things take time". "These things take time" was a regonal progamme and wasn't on in my area!!, this upset me. I wish I had been in an area where it had been on!!, also I don't have sky, cable or digital TV or a DVD player, I just have a basic TV with the 5 normal channels on it. I bet Heather was lucky enough to see "These things take time" and perhaps the other two as well.

Re: Heather Street is Andy Rourke's good-looking, blonde girlfriend.

Heather Street is from St.Helens in Merseyside. She is Andy Rourke's girlfriend and she is younger than Andy Rourke. She studies Music Tech. at college and is friends with hard-house DJ Tall Paul!! I expect she likes Dance music and clubbing. She is very good-looking and younger than Rourke, she looks a bit like the Canadian singing sisters Nicole&Natalie Appleton. Heather has chin-lenth blonde hair with a fringe, she has tanned skin and is quite small and petit with a good figer and she is photogenic in photos and she is out-going, confedent and friendly.

Related to Stephen Street?

Oh, and apparently she is younger than Andy Rourke.
You also forgot to mention that she is younger than Andy Rourke.

Re: Heather is cool.

I don't know if she is related to Stephen Street. I don't know about Dean Roby. But Heather is cool and she wears cool clothes!!!

Re: Heather wears cool clothes and hangs out with Rowetta.

One of Andy Rourke's many mates is Rowetta (the sexy/cool singer with the Happy Mondays). Andy and Heather sometimes hang out with Rowetta and go to clubs and gigs and things. Heather Street is friends with hard-house DJ Tall Paul and so are Andy Rourke and Rowetta also friends with Tall Paul.

Rowetta's not sexy. She's fat.

> One of Andy Rourke's many mates is Rowetta (the sexy/cool singer with the
> Happy Mondays). Andy and Heather sometimes hang out with Rowetta and go to
> clubs and gigs and things. Heather Street is friends with hard-house DJ
> Tall Paul and so are Andy Rourke and Rowetta also friends with Tall Paul.

> One of Andy Rourke's many mates is Rowetta (the sexy/cool singer with the
> Happy Mondays). Andy and Heather sometimes hang out with Rowetta and go to
> clubs and gigs and things. Heather Street is friends with hard-house DJ
> Tall Paul and so are Andy Rourke and Rowetta also friends with Tall Paul.
Why don't you buy cool clothes, go to cool clubs, and dye your hair blonde. Spreading a nasty rumor about Heather wouldn't hurt either.

Back
Top Bottom