I don't think Morrissey was born in May

Those people also state the world will end on December 21, 2012....

Those people also state the world will end on December 21, 2012....

December 22nd actually at 12:01 or something like that...

According to the X-Files it will make the day the aliens invade the Earth.

December 22nd actually at 12:01 or something like that...

According to the X-Files it will make the day the aliens invade the Earth.

I'm hoping we don't have to wait that long for an X-Files sequel.

seriously, forget aliens and all that...

ok, the Mayans do believe something that might indicate aliens, but forget that and just look at the astronomical events that will occur on that day and it's going to be a pretty exciting day to be alive. (possibly temporarily)

From memory.
1. something about the Earth's wobble. ok we all know that the Earth has an axis, and it's at an angle of 23 degrees. (note that 23)
but it wobbles on it's axis, sort of like a pendulum.
On that day it will reach the end of a cycle of wobbling as far as it goes that direction and it will start to wobble back the other way.

remember riding the swings when you were little? remember when you learned to go real high? remember that feeling when you hit the top and you feel weightless for a fraction of a second?

That is what the earth will do that day.

2 what's going to happen to the Sun that day though, is what is really going to fry your wig, possibly literally.

I have to go to the store.

^ :eek: Thanks, Dr. Feelgood! :rolleyes::p:o:confused::eek::(:tears:

seriously, forget aliens and all that...

ok, the Mayans do believe something that might indicate aliens, but forget that and just look at the astronomical events that will occur on that day and it's going to be a pretty exciting day to be alive. (possibly temporarily)

From memory.
1. something about the Earth's wobble. ok we all know that the Earth has an axis, and it's at an angle of 23 degrees. (note that 23)
but it wobbles on it's axis, sort of like a pendulum.
On that day it will reach the end of a cycle of wobbling as far as it goes that direction and it will start to wobble back the other way.

remember riding the swings when you were little? remember when you learned to go real high? remember that feeling when you hit the top and you feel weightless for a fraction of a second?

That is what the earth will do that day.

2 what's going to happen to the Sun that day though, is what is really going to fry your wig, possibly literally.

I have to go to the store.

And we all know this from...Nostradamus' Mayan counterpart?

Youtube has taught me:

• How to build a 60 foot waterslide from the top of a house
  • How to spot when people are "in the glitch" on the "Les Ormes" board on Call of Duty 3
  • How to replace an iPod battery
  • The Kid From Brooklyn - nuff said
  • How to improve my mechanical bull riding technique just as NFL players review the tape.

among other things

Back
Top Bottom