I don't think Morrissey is gay.

Can I change the name of the thread to "I don't think Morrissey is gay
: how does this affect the postponment of the Hollywood Bowl DVD?" and keep it out of off topic, where threads go to die?

Hmmm

While we all see what we want which is the beauty of elusiveness, I think that when Morrissey wears pink to a Smoking Popes concert he's simply " representin' " his feminine side. I could be wrong, it's just a feeling I have. These theories about Jake and this pressure for him to be gay drives me bonkers.

You should read nightandday's thread:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=73592 :o

Can I change the name of the thread to "I don't think Morrissey is gay
: how does this affect the postponment of the Hollywood Bowl DVD?" and keep it out of off topic, where threads go to die?

I'm afraid it's bloody too late. :p

Last edited:
Re: Hmmm

I'm afraid it's bloody too late. :p

It's not too late. Kewpie, you have the power. Seize it and master it. This discussion is not old that can be summed up by stale information, there are new factors at stake. Tap into your inner bad-ass moderator and move this son'bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey hates peanuts. He prefers almonds. End of story.

Now this is hahaha.

2804067741_f0415750d8.jpg

MORRISSEY I'M GAY FOR YOU. BE GAY FOR ME, THIS PERSON HERE WITH THE PAPER BEARD!!!! Ohhhh beard papa!!! That makes me a cream PUFF too!!!! SHAVE MY PAPER BEARD AND KISS ME YOU FOOL, I"VE LIVED MY WHOLE LIVE FOR YOU TO SAVE ME!!!!! I WANT TO SAVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'm totally sane under this paper exterior.

Now this is hahaha.

MORRISSEY I'M GAY FOR YOU. BE GAY FOR ME, THIS PERSON HERE WITH THE PAPER BEARD!!!! Ohhhh beard papa!!! That makes me a cream PUFF too!!!! SHAVE MY PAPER BEARD AND KISS ME YOU FOOL, I"VE LIVED MY WHOLE LIVE FOR YOU TO SAVE ME!!!!! I WANT TO SAVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!

Seriously, I'm totally sane under this paper exterior.

oh no.....

that is a quality paper beard you just made.:rolleyes::p

oh no.....

that is a quality paper beard you just made.:rolleyes::p

Actually it's a real beard because I am a man and Morrissey is gay for me. This is my new fantasy. It's very complicated and forces me to make an ass of myself which I'm totally comfortable with.

For the record the beard is lignen-free.

now this is hahaha.

morrissey i'm gay for you. Be gay for me, this person here with the paper beard!!!! Ohhhh beard papa!!! That makes me a cream puff too!!!! Shave my paper beard and kiss me you fool, i"ve lived my whole live for you to save me!!!!! I want to save you too!!!!!!!

Seriously, i'm totally sane under this paper exterior.

haha!!!!

you have lovely teef btw

Actually it's a real beard because I am a man and Morrissey is gay for me. This is my new fantasy. It's very complicated and forces me to make an ass of myself which I'm totally comfortable with.

For the record the beard is lignen-free.

Your reverse psychology won't work...you'll scare him straight! :eek: :p

Not really. When I was in high school I thought I'd wear Doc Marten's forever. I grew up. Besides, how many "air breasts" has the man fondled? If ever there was a time for di's gif machine it's now.

The man likes boobs. It's in his songs. You can see it in his face on stage. He may have been cosmically called to homosexuality for many years and may have found comfort there but I feel his place is in the soft arms of a PERSON OF THE OPPOSITE SEX. :D

I have boobs in abundance.

Morrissey. . . come to Butthead. . .

I think he's bi. Personally. I don't think he's gay.

Seconded. With a preference to guys, I think.

And I love men in pink too. :) I have an urge to post all my pink-shirted Morrissey pics, but I'll resist.

Tags
biboy can i add a tag? delusional fun he can have both he's gay get over it just ignore her pathetic sausages! sending love to your dog stop being such bitches the truth hurts wishful thinking yawn
Back
Top Bottom