I don't think Morrissey is gay.

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
While we all see what we want which is the beauty of elusiveness, I think that when Morrissey wears pink to a Smoking Popes concert he's simply " representin' " his feminine side. I could be wrong, it's just a feeling I have. These theories about Jake and this pressure for him to be gay drives me bonkers.

normal_l_e02f83bd9af91730e78fe37a97d39357.jpg

I love men in pink. I think it shows they're in touch with their feminine side (that does not mean gay, only 'sensitive & caring' :)) and it proves how comfortable they are in their own masculinity. That is a turn-on.

I like a man who isn't afraid to dare to carry off a 'look'...:cool: which Morrissey certainly does. :horny:

I love men in pink. I think it shows they're in touch with their feminine side (that does not mean gay, only 'sensitive & caring' :)) and it proves how comfortable they are in their own masculinity. That is a turn-on.

I like a man who isn't afraid to dare to carry off a 'look'...:cool: which Morrissey certainly does. :horny:

I've really come to realize lately how much I like boys who look gay but act straight. I kinda knew that before, but even moreso now when the other day I was talking to a friend of mine, and the only conclusion I could come up with for why I wasnt attracted to this particular dude that likes me and who I have alot in common with was that he was too "manly looking." what the f*** is that? :confused: haha, what is my problem? :doh: I'm straight and I dont like guys who look like guys. I'm doomed.

I've really come to realize lately how much I like boys who look gay but act straight. I kinda knew that before, but even moreso now when the other day I was talking to a friend of mine, and the only conclusion I could come up with for why I wasnt attracted to this particular dude that likes me and who I have alot in common with was that he was too "manly looking." what the f*** is that? :confused: haha, what is my problem? :doh: I'm straight and I dont like guys who look like guys. I'm doomed.

I understand, sister. ;) All hail the metrosexuals! :guitar: :p

CG, I hoped you're prepared for a thread with comments like 'you don't think Moz is gay because you live in a fantasy world that he's straight'...blahblahblah

funny how normally if its some male icon or hero,perhaps an athlete,its the straight men denying that their hero is gay,yet here its all the women that want to bring him home to their place that like to deny the high possibility that Morrissey may very well be gay.

I really do not know nor do I care.

I understand, sister. ;) All hail the metrosexuals! :guitar: :p

CG, I hoped you're prepared for a thread with comments like 'you don't think Moz is gay because you live in a fantasy world that he's straight'...blahblahblah

personally I'm waiting for "NO NOT THIS AGAIN." and "WHO CARES, IT DOESNT MATTER, IT DOESNT AFFECT THE MUSIC."

Oh, I can take 'em. Bring it on heterophobes. I already know I live in a fantasy world so that's old news to me. :D

I don't even think he's bi to be honest.

lolzz who care if he's ghey.

haha, but really I dunno what is so confusing - he said in the letters to (I can't remember his name, ha) that he liked both men and women so isn't that the answer. :p

lolzz who care if he's ghey.

haha, but really I dunno what is so confusing - he said in the letters to (I can't remember his name, ha) that he liked both men and women so isn't that the answer. :p

Not really. When I was in high school I thought I'd wear Doc Marten's forever. I grew up. Besides, how many "air breasts" has the man fondled? If ever there was a time for di's gif machine it's now.

Not really. When I was in high school I thought I'd wear Doc Marten's forever. I grew up. Besides, how many "air breasts" has the man fondled? If ever there was a time for di's gif machine it's now.

let me lighten the mood

to quote the movie clueless

Murray: Your man Christian is a cake boy!
Cher, Dionne: A what?
Murray: He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streissand ticket holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?
Cher: Uh-uh, no way, not even!
Murray: Yes even, he's gay!
Dionne: He does like to shop, Cher. And the boy can dress.

you can have your fantasy though.:p

He's slept with men and he's slept with women, he seems bisexual as far as I can tell.

let me lighten the mood

Murray: He's a disco-dancing, Oscar Wilde reading, Streissand ticket holding friend of Dorothy, know what I'm saying?

Granted I committed a weak straw man argument with my Doc Marten thing, but this argument is based on a fallacy of weak induction, where the premise provides only a shred of evidence to support the conclusion but the evidence isn't good enough to cause a reasonable person to believe it. Though I give you bonus points for quoting "Clueless" which is just clever.

The man likes boobs. It's in his songs. You can see it in his face on stage. He may have been cosmically called to homosexuality for many years and may have found comfort there but I feel his place is in the soft arms of a PERSON OF THE OPPOSITE SEX. :D

He's slept with men and he's slept with women, he seems bisexual as far as I can tell.

And you know this how?

Granted I committed a weak straw man argument with my Doc Marten thing, but this argument is based on a fallacy of weak induction, where the premise provides only a shred of evidence to support the conclusion but the evidence isn't good enough to cause a reasonable person to believe it. Though I give you bonus points for quoting "Clueless" which is just clever.

The man likes boobs. It's in his songs. You can see it in his face on stage. He may have been cosmically called to homosexuality for many years and may have found comfort there but I feel his place is in the soft arms of a PERSON OF THE OPPOSITE SEX. :D

I am not going to argue this as there is no point it,but for every song you can claim i can claim another,thats the beauty of it.

as for saying he was called to homosexuality and its comforts but his place is with a straight woman,frankly you are sounding like one of those right wing nuts who think they can make a gay man straight.

I am not going to argue this as there is no point it,but for every song you can claim i can claim another,thats the beauty of it.

as for saying he was called to homosexuality and its comforts but his place is with a straight woman,frankly you are sounding like one of those right wing nuts who think they can make a gay man straight.

Excellent point, I guess I do sound like that. Not my intention.

For the record I think that homosexuality is a beautiful thing. I just don't think Morrissey is gay. It's taken me a year to build the courage to say this.

Excellent point, I guess I do sound like that. Not my intention.

For the record I think that homosexuality is a beautiful thing. I just don't think Morrissey is gay. It's taken me a year to build the courage to say this.

thats okay,its just a matter of opinion,who really cares what he is,
i care more about new songs and b-sides and tours.:)

thats okay,its just a matter of opinion,who really cares what he is,
i care more about new songs and b-sides and tours.:)

"I didn't come here to make friends." :p

let me lighten the mood

Hahaah that part always cracked me up!

And it's funnier since I started reading An Ideal Husband today. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
biboy can i add a tag? delusional fun he can have both he's gay get over it just ignore her pathetic sausages! sending love to your dog stop being such bitches the truth hurts wishful thinking yawn
Back
Top Bottom