I don't think Morrissey is gay.

Re: Is Morrissey Asexual, Gay, Bisexual or what??

You took the name I use everywhere. ;-)

Through his songs we could clearly say he's gay but he has never really confirmed he's gay, in fact, he's claimed to be celibate and they say he has also dated women, etc. SO does anybody know about it? it's.....quite confusing....

we don't care!

He's actually FAN sexual. He makes all of his fans go :horny::horny::horny::horny:

he loves music..so he's musical...

He very secretly loves CrystalGeezer.

Everyone knows that.

Finally. Somebody who's talking sense.

Get this man a drink.

:confused: I thought you knew me better than that!

It was just a figure of speech. We're in the gay thread where gender is a moot qualifier. :D I think when discussing things regarding sexuality in the context of Morrissey, it's like planting trees in the living room but being told you can only pee on the trees that are outside...it's CONFUSING! :)

Still, Morrissey likes lady trees.

It was just a figure of speech. We're in the gay thread where gender is a moot qualifier. :D I think when discussing things regarding sexuality in the context of Morrissey, it's like planting trees in the living room but being told you can only pee on the trees that are outside...it's CONFUSING! :)

Still, Morrissey likes lady trees.

You are a sage CG. :)

Tags
biboy can i add a tag? delusional fun he can have both he's gay get over it just ignore her pathetic sausages! sending love to your dog stop being such bitches the truth hurts wishful thinking yawn
Back
Top Bottom