Morrissey Central "I Danced Myself In To The Loo" (October 6, 2022)

I guess there isn’t an awful lot to do in Stockton during a day off except drink in your hotel room and post pointless videos.

Moz is in good company there with Gene Kelly.
Just don't get out there and sing in the rain Moz.
Ya got some shows upcomin'!
:dancers:

And here I thought we were gonna see him do some fancy footwork with gene Kelly. But no, just a static image. How dumb.

You move my sharply insightful germane gibberish to the dreaded off-topic phantom zone and yet have the aggravating affrontery to emit this noxious nonsense nonstory on the homepage like Pepe Le Pew flatulating liquid gas after a rancid tin of cat food. I don't know whether to end my alliteratively astute analysis with a question mark or exclamation. The next Moz single will be titled 'Life Is Off Topic'.

Last edited:
it is what it is,did anyone think there was going to be a dance-off with M and gene kelly.
skinny has been awol since the tour started,he will be spitting feathers because its going so well.

At this point, it's as meaningless of a statement as I Am Veronica "about to be released as a single," said back in May.
Or The Cure saying they promise the new album will be out by October. Oops off topic.

At least Suede delivered (big time).

he's not even really moving on stage (or even in this awful image where he is floating in the air/no shadow work). what is this bs? i don't understand what camp moz thinks is good anymore. where is the album already?

What do these things even mean? This is beginning to annoy tf out of me.
Having done social media work for other bands, none as good as Morrissey, I still came up with better things than this and engaged with fans every single day, ESPECIALLY when there was a tour going on and new material coming out.
Call me, Moz ☎️ 📞
Actually, Alain is a very good band ambassador, he has been posting a lot of good things and Moz should just leave Alain to it and tell Sam to go do something else and stay away from his social media.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom