I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him

F

freeyourself®

Guest
Here is the post which I am now replying to: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=329967

As it's the last post I will ever make (unless I change my mind again), I have created a new thread, to make way for the inevitable slew of posts from my detractors, who will no doubt wish to enjoy their "victory".
Needless to say, anyone imitating me, either here or anywhere else on this website, and there are many every day, particularly in the chatroom, where every other post claims to be from me, will be recognisable to you by means of this simple method.
If it's not from the registered chatroom account "Tormentor", or the registered account here "freeyourself®", with no alterations, spaces, full stops etc., then it's not me.

Whatever my alleged "crimes" are purported to have been here, I have never criticised or abused Morrissey in any way.
To me he is above criticism, and so am I.
Whatever happens, don't forget me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> For someone who doesn't give a "tuppeny f*ck" who I am, you make
> a very poor case of proving otherwise.

"I couldn't give a tuppeny f*** what you think about me, it's of no importance to me whatsoever.",
is what I actually said, "what you 'think' about me".
I do care 'who' you are, quite a lot at this minute as it happens, though thankfully that feeling will evaporate over a short period of time.
The reason I care is that I'd very much like to confront you, both for the unprovoked manner of your attack upon me, and for the way you have betrayed details of my private life entrusted to you in good faith during a conversation you say we had in the real world.
While we're on the subject, you said that during our alleged conversation I "admit to allowing to turn you into a screaming sodding banshee every time you bother leaving messages?"
Now that's not a phrase I would ever use, nor is it an "admission" I'd ever make, patently untrue as it is.
You also said something about me being "OK" in real life, except when this site is mentioned, when, according to you, I then begin "ranting".
Unlike you, I understand the rules of good etiquette, and would never do anything as vulgar as that which you've described, particulary in public, and particularly in response to anything said by a stranger during a civilised conversation.
The fact that you have had the temerity to verbally assault me in this fashion, and blatantly lie in an attempt to misrepresent me, makes me all the more eager to speak to you ("again") in the real world.
However, I am pleased to report that I don't believe you are the person I initially suspected, a person I like. I have absolutely no idea who you are, you may be pleased to know.
Parhaps my memory will be jogged in the future somewhere, sometime.
As I rarely speak to anyone at Moz/Smiths related events, apart from that which general courtesy and civility dictates, your face may ring a bell, if indeed we have conversed at all.
I'll be watching out for you, and even though you refuse to email me at the address I gave you, [email protected], to discuss aour business privately, preferring instead to join in the cowardly "sport" of harassing me here, I am eager to finish our discussion, until it reaches it's natural conclusion, whatever that may be.

> Quit with the plastic detective work, this isn't CSI. I have never seen
> you waiting for a bus because that would mean I either live near you or I
> drive and I don't do either. You, Paul, are the person who's told me about
> the area you live in on the occasions we have spoken at gigs - firstly
> about the pub (whatever it's called) and secondly about how the place
> always seems like there's a gas leak thanks to the stench from the tower.

In order to illicit such detail, you must have asked me where I live, and for details precisely where that is. it seems you were merely arming yourself with ammunition for when you struck at me here, which you appear to have intended all along.

You may be pleased to know that, regarding the smell of gas from the local repository, the "stench" is barely perceptible the majority of the time, and only very rarely is it noticeable.
in whatever alleged conversation that took place between us, I may have exaggerated somewhat, for dramatic effect, but at least it gave your colourful account of our conversation a little extra detail.

> There's no conspiracy, I'm not out to make weak threats about "the
> next time I see you" because they are the actions I associate with
> schoolchildren. The whole point of my contributions to this bloody thread
> is to advise you to alter your holier-than-thou attitude to people whose
> posts and opinions you may disagree with and just watch as the constant
> stream of anti-freeyourself (registered copyright etc etc) messages slowly
> begin to dry up.
> See? I said all of that without swearing or calling you names. Why don't
> you try something similar?
> Oh hang on - you apparently don't give a "tuppeny f*ck" so
> you'll just ignore it.

I can well understand the reason you wouldn't do or say anything to my face, because you sir are a wretched coward, with neither heart nor spine.

You may be further pleased to know that you are the proverbial straw which broke the camel's back, and as a result of your unwarranted, and decidedly unwanted, intrusion into my life, I am now resolved to leave this site indefinitely.

It's rather like the fall of Caesar, insomuch as you have done, with a dagger in my back, what the combined forces of the most intense trolling campaign ever witnessed on this site, aided and abetted by the bitter and malicious webmaster, have consistently failed to do.

I hope one day I have the opportunity to congratulate you in person.
 
W

Whatever next

Guest
Drama queen or what?

> Here is the post which I am now replying to:
> http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=329967 As
> it's the last post I will ever make (unless I change my mind again), I
> have created a new thread, to make way for the inevitable slew of posts
> from my detractors, who will no doubt wish to enjoy their
> "victory".
> Needless to say, anyone imitating me, either here or anywhere else on this
> website, and there are many every day, particularly in the chatroom, where
> every other post claims to be from me, will be recognisable to you by
> means of this simple method.
> If it's not from the registered chatroom account "Tormentor", or
> the registered account here "freeyourself®", with no
> alterations, spaces, full stops etc., then it's not me.

> Whatever my alleged "crimes" are purported to have been here, I
> have never criticised or abused Morrissey in any way.
> To me he is above criticism, and so am I.
> Whatever happens, don't forget me.

>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> "I couldn't give a tuppeny f*** what you think about me, it's of no
> importance to me whatsoever.",
> is what I actually said, "what you 'think' about me".
> I do care 'who' you are, quite a lot at this minute as it happens, though
> thankfully that feeling will evaporate over a short period of time.
> The reason I care is that I'd very much like to confront you, both for the
> unprovoked manner of your attack upon me, and for the way you have
> betrayed details of my private life entrusted to you in good faith during
> a conversation you say we had in the real world.
> While we're on the subject, you said that during our alleged conversation
> I "admit to allowing to turn you into a screaming sodding banshee
> every time you bother leaving messages?"
> Now that's not a phrase I would ever use, nor is it an
> "admission" I'd ever make, patently untrue as it is.
> You also said something about me being "OK" in real life, except
> when this site is mentioned, when, according to you, I then begin
> "ranting".
> Unlike you, I understand the rules of good etiquette, and would never do
> anything as vulgar as that which you've described, particulary in public,
> and particularly in response to anything said by a stranger during a
> civilised conversation.
> The fact that you have had the temerity to verbally assault me in this
> fashion, and blatantly lie in an attempt to misrepresent me, makes me all
> the more eager to speak to you ("again") in the real world.
> However, I am pleased to report that I don't believe you are the person I
> initially suspected, a person I like. I have absolutely no idea who you
> are, you may be pleased to know.
> Parhaps my memory will be jogged in the future somewhere, sometime.
> As I rarely speak to anyone at Moz/Smiths related events, apart from that
> which general courtesy and civility dictates, your face may ring a bell,
> if indeed we have conversed at all.
> I'll be watching out for you, and even though you refuse to email me at
> the address I gave you, [email protected] , to discuss aour
> business privately, preferring instead to join in the cowardly
> "sport" of harassing me here, I am eager to finish our
> discussion, until it reaches it's natural conclusion, whatever that may
> be.

> In order to illicit such detail, you must have asked me where I live, and
> for details precisely where that is. it seems you were merely arming
> yourself with ammunition for when you struck at me here, which you appear
> to have intended all along.

> You may be pleased to know that, regarding the smell of gas from the local
> repository, the "stench" is barely perceptible the majority of
> the time, and only very rarely is it noticeable.
> in whatever alleged conversation that took place between us, I may have
> exaggerated somewhat, for dramatic effect, but at least it gave your
> colourful account of our conversation a little extra detail.

> I can well understand the reason you wouldn't do or say anything to my
> face, because you sir are a wretched coward, with neither heart nor spine.

> You may be further pleased to know that you are the proverbial straw which
> broke the camel's back, and as a result of your unwarranted, and decidedly
> unwanted, intrusion into my life, I am now resolved to leave this site
> indefinitely.

> It's rather like the fall of Caesar, insomuch as you have done, with a
> dagger in my back, what the combined forces of the most intense trolling
> campaign ever witnessed on this site, aided and abetted by the bitter and
> malicious webmaster, have consistently failed to do.

> I hope one day I have the opportunity to congratulate you in person.

Jesus,you cetainly enjoy the melodrama dont you?
 
S

Stuheff

Guest
Fall of Cesar?

"Infamy infamy they've all got it in for me"

I thank you.
 
T

The net closes in

Guest
Let us to a short summary of Freeyouselfs Behaviour

You state that you have not critisied Morrissey in anyway. I think the problem is a bit deeper than that with you Paul to be honset, and dosen't really concern Morrissey. I think why people take a dislike to your postings here is mainly due to various reason, lets have a look why:

1) You regularly post inflammatory statements for no good reason, which does put new users off posting decent posts on this site. Your absolute obsession with every user being a troll and having it in for you has almost taken over this board. You inflame critisism against you, and create new @flame [email protected] for no good reason.

2) You have in the past regularly posted hard core pornography on this site, with the lamest of escuses being you are doing it to get the thread deleted, this is both obscene and irresponsible. Again, putting off genuine new and old users from contributing here.

3)You have been repeatedly openly racist towards the owner of this websites, with commenst that are beyond belief sometimes, i really doubt if davidT even pays attention to any of your ramblings, yet you seem to detest him. Your hatred is somewhat misplaced.

4) It is of no suprise to me that people doctor photographs of you, you publically make information available about yourself on the net, are abusive towards other posters here, then get distressed and outraged when people doctor photos and make bogus profiles of you...what do you expect?

5)Your holier than yho appraoch to this website makes a lot of people want to vomit, and it winds people up. You do not moderate or own this website, your childish fascination with wanting online respect is pathetic to be honest.

To be honest you are the master of your own downfall. To say the webmaster is malicious when you have posted 100's of racist anti chinese message here is beyond belief, surely it is you with the malice against him. You are playing in a playground DavidT owns, it is not yours to dictate the rules of. Everything has become massively overblown in your mind, you compare your hounding here to the fall of cesar.... hilarious! You have become truely obsessed with your detractors, you have turned into the exact definition of what you seem to despise - A Troll. Nothing less, nothing more.

> Here is the post which I am now replying to:
> http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=329967 As
> it's the last post I will ever make (unless I change my mind again), I
> have created a new thread, to make way for the inevitable slew of posts
> from my detractors, who will no doubt wish to enjoy their
> "victory".
> Needless to say, anyone imitating me, either here or anywhere else on this
> website, and there are many every day, particularly in the chatroom, where
> every other post claims to be from me, will be recognisable to you by
> means of this simple method.
> If it's not from the registered chatroom account "Tormentor", or
> the registered account here "freeyourself®", with no
> alterations, spaces, full stops etc., then it's not me.

> Whatever my alleged "crimes" are purported to have been here, I
> have never criticised or abused Morrissey in any way.
> To me he is above criticism, and so am I.
> Whatever happens, don't forget me.

>
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> "I couldn't give a tuppeny f*** what you think about me, it's of no
> importance to me whatsoever.",
> is what I actually said, "what you 'think' about me".
> I do care 'who' you are, quite a lot at this minute as it happens, though
> thankfully that feeling will evaporate over a short period of time.
> The reason I care is that I'd very much like to confront you, both for the
> unprovoked manner of your attack upon me, and for the way you have
> betrayed details of my private life entrusted to you in good faith during
> a conversation you say we had in the real world.
> While we're on the subject, you said that during our alleged conversation
> I "admit to allowing to turn you into a screaming sodding banshee
> every time you bother leaving messages?"
> Now that's not a phrase I would ever use, nor is it an
> "admission" I'd ever make, patently untrue as it is.
> You also said something about me being "OK" in real life, except
> when this site is mentioned, when, according to you, I then begin
> "ranting".
> Unlike you, I understand the rules of good etiquette, and would never do
> anything as vulgar as that which you've described, particulary in public,
> and particularly in response to anything said by a stranger during a
> civilised conversation.
> The fact that you have had the temerity to verbally assault me in this
> fashion, and blatantly lie in an attempt to misrepresent me, makes me all
> the more eager to speak to you ("again") in the real world.
> However, I am pleased to report that I don't believe you are the person I
> initially suspected, a person I like. I have absolutely no idea who you
> are, you may be pleased to know.
> Parhaps my memory will be jogged in the future somewhere, sometime.
> As I rarely speak to anyone at Moz/Smiths related events, apart from that
> which general courtesy and civility dictates, your face may ring a bell,
> if indeed we have conversed at all.
> I'll be watching out for you, and even though you refuse to email me at
> the address I gave you, [email protected] , to discuss aour
> business privately, preferring instead to join in the cowardly
> "sport" of harassing me here, I am eager to finish our
> discussion, until it reaches it's natural conclusion, whatever that may
> be.

> In order to illicit such detail, you must have asked me where I live, and
> for details precisely where that is. it seems you were merely arming
> yourself with ammunition for when you struck at me here, which you appear
> to have intended all along.

> You may be pleased to know that, regarding the smell of gas from the local
> repository, the "stench" is barely perceptible the majority of
> the time, and only very rarely is it noticeable.
> in whatever alleged conversation that took place between us, I may have
> exaggerated somewhat, for dramatic effect, but at least it gave your
> colourful account of our conversation a little extra detail.

> I can well understand the reason you wouldn't do or say anything to my
> face, because you sir are a wretched coward, with neither heart nor spine.

> You may be further pleased to know that you are the proverbial straw which
> broke the camel's back, and as a result of your unwarranted, and decidedly
> unwanted, intrusion into my life, I am now resolved to leave this site
> indefinitely.

> It's rather like the fall of Caesar, insomuch as you have done, with a
> dagger in my back, what the combined forces of the most intense trolling
> campaign ever witnessed on this site, aided and abetted by the bitter and
> malicious webmaster, have consistently failed to do.

> I hope one day I have the opportunity to congratulate you in person.
 
E

Egbert Nobacon

Guest
Don't believe him. This spineless swine says he is leaving 'forever' at least once a month.No spine.
 
D

Dont do it

Guest
Goodbye cruel world

If anyone is going to leave anywhere for real then they just do it,not make a big dramatic leaving speech in the hope that people will post,"please dont go,we all love you,STAY"

Its a bit like someone saying or making feeble attempts to commit suicide,but never never actually killing themselves.

In a nutshell its all attention seeking and this poster freeyourself fits the bill perfectly.

Now lets have all those posters under fake ip addresses (and the odd genuine idiot) who are really him or his partner saying what a wonderful chap he is and how hard done he is by all the nasty people here.Or of course impersonating posters like me and saying we didnt mean it really ignore our posts etc,freeyourself is wonderful really etc,etc.

Yes, the same old same old story.When will it end?
 
S

scum hunter

Guest
this board would be 100 times better if you just left...for good
 
Q

Quentin Jon

Guest
Re: Let us to a short summary of Freeyouselfs Behaviour

I agree with "The Net closes in" poster.

Don't slam the door on the way out....
 
Q

Quentin Jon

Guest
Re: Let us to a short summary of Freeyouselfs Behaviour

> I agree with "The Net closes in" poster.

> Don't slam the door on the way out....

as fys has already gone, my suggestion that he doesn't slam the door is further evidence of my general lack of intelligence.
oh i stink of shit too.
so i'm a thick cunt that stinks of shit, got that?
 
A

And using Anonnymouse too...

Guest
Back so soon Paul?

Can't help yourself, can you? Gone eh? Like hell. What a f***in' weak liar you are, a weak, weak sad person who cannot resist the urge to peek back and see who's talking about you. Nobody is fooled by you. You are a disgraceful waste of carbon, and will be humiliated every time you come back here. Fat bastard.
 
Top Bottom