I believe this article which talks a bit about Moz is terrible.

• Thread starter Ashamed American II
  • Start date
A

Ashamed American II

http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2004-07-14/soundbites.html

why? I think it makes a valid point. Nirvana changed "alternative" music forever in the US< and made it nothing other than a different mainstream.

> http://www.clevescene.com/issues/2004-07-14/soundbites.html

What's wrong with the article, Oaf? He pretty much hit the nail on the head (sad to say). Where in Cleveland did you find the FOTGTD for sale? Nowhere. What does that tell ya.

I also think there are to many genre's now a day. Why dont they just keep it simple.....

radio plays mucho crap, thus making these stupid genre's acceptable. Radio also contributes to all the stupidity that we now call "Pop Culture," making the genre of alternative very large, the belt seems to be getting much more loose as the days pass. There is no such thing as alternative anymore. Pop is Britney Spears, Crap is..who cares Morriseey is who knows what genre now. Lets just blame corporate radio!

Re: I also think there are to many genre's now a day. Why dont they just keep it simple.....

Now.....here's someone with a f***ing CLUE....bravo!!!!!!!!!! Too many f***ing "genre's" for music.

Case in point" sum 41 is not "punk" and there's nothing anywone can say to me that'll change that. They suck mucho cock. Just like:interpol,hot hot crap,the vines,the stroke me offs,coldplay, and any f***ing other shitty band you guys f***ing praise here.

Franz ferdinand,despite the f***in fact that they all have their f***ing heads up morrissey's ass.............SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.

IN ENGLISH TERMS: THEY f***ING SUCK MORE DICK THAN TERA PATRICK.

Johnny marr/the healers/the killers,the shins/ordinary boys,whoever else the f*** you guys think are "it" now......suck cock too. They f***ing suck.

Get over it. They only say they are "influenced" by morrissey and the smiths so dumb shits like you will go out and buy their shitty f***in recordsmwhich you do and jizz your f***in selves over them.

Thank you....agree.

Re: I also think there are to many genre's now a day. Why dont they just keep it simple.....

> Now.....here's someone with a f***ing CLUE....bravo!!!!!!!!!! Too many
> f***ing "genre's" for music.

> Case in point" sum 41 is not "punk" and there's nothing
> anywone can say to me that'll change that. They suck mucho cock. Just
> like:interpol,hot hot crap,the vines,the stroke me offs,coldplay, and any
> f***ing other shitty band you guys f***ing praise here.

> Franz ferdinand,despite the f***in fact that they all have their f***ing
> heads up morrissey's ass.............SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK SUCK.

> IN ENGLISH TERMS: THEY f***ING SUCK MORE DICK THAN TERA PATRICK.

> Johnny marr/the healers/the killers,the shins/ordinary boys,whoever else
> the f*** you guys think are "it" now......suck cock too. They
> f***ing suck.

> Get over it. They only say they are "influenced" by morrissey
> and the smiths so dumb shits like you will go out and buy their shitty
> f***in recordsmwhich you do and jizz your f***in selves over them.

Now that is, perhaps, the most sensible thing I have ever had the pleasure of reading from you, Improper. You are absolutely correct. Interpol, The Strokes, The Libertines, Coldplay, et al. and everybodys favorite nitwits -Franz Ferdinand. They all "SUCK". I would think that the people who frequent this site -who have the great, good taste to apreciate Morrissey- would have a little more discernment in this regard; that is to say, that their taste would not so consistantly be confined to the more radio friendly alterna-drivel beloved by the Mtv set -the "alternative" equivalents of the hair metal bands from the '80s'.

Re: It gets worse

Yep,they all f***in suck man.

People,it's real f***in simple,i cant believe you're not smart enough to figure the shit out your goddamned selves:

Bands like franz ferdinand??? of course theyre going to f***in say "we love morrissey and are influenced by him"...why???? they want your asses to buy their shitty f***in cd's man,and guess what??? you do. They're telling you what you want to hear,much like that donkeydick BUSH,which is why he'll get re elected this november and your dumbasses will go out and buy even more shitty ass f***in music from the likes of these piles of shit.

Wanna bet me that in 5 years,you will not hear of franz ferdinand,the strokes,the killers and so forth???? why is that???? first off they suck big cocks,secondly,they f***in suck big dicks,thirdly they just f***in suck,fourthly,they will be "over with" by then and you f***in so called "music lovers" will be onto the next great band(theres a term used loosely today huh??? great band). I cant name a f***ing band thats been out in the past 10 years(with the exception of a few,yes,mozzer is included) thats "meant" anything since their first f***ing album.......

Oasis???? trash,their first two discs were their best. Coldplay????? sorry,dating ugly ass gwenyth paltrow in some feeble attempt to win over fans,is not something I care to listen to,or even buy something from.

Interpol??? hot hot shit??? where the f*** are they now????? Nowhere. what the f*** happened to your precious Strokes?????? their last Pile of shit album was just that,a pile of shit,which is why they're nowhere to be f***in found. The strokes suck big moose cocks.

This is what musics all about today:shitty rap,faux"punk" bands,more shitty rap,dumb ass reality music shows(what the f*** is an ashely simpson and who told this failed abortion she was good looking,let alone talented????)why is it on my f***ing tv?????? More shitty f***in shitty rap,more faux "punk" groups,shitty metallica(yes,they are shitty) shows,more shitty rap,has anyone asked these f***ing "rappers" what the f*** it is that they say??? I havent the f***in faintest idea what the f*** they're on about,nor do i care to.MTV is crap,and they have you all f***in brain washed into thinking this music is "happening" and "now"....no,it's "right now" until tomorrow when someone else comes along and stinks up the f***in place.

Sorry to be the PIMP to point this out to you,But do you honestly f***in think jed the fish/stryker/tammi heidi or anyone else gives a f***in shit about what you or I like????? no,they keep playing bullshit corporate rock because,thats how they get f***in paid.

They play a few f***in 80's songs at lunch and everyone sucks their cocks and thinks"oh KROQ IS SO GREAT!",and then believe that they actually have f***in say so in whats played???? NO,dickwads,you dont,THE SPONSORS AND ADVERTISERS have sayso in whats played. You're saying"aw PIMP,you're lyin",NO,I did a radio show in college and I stopped because it was no longer what I wanted to hear or what YOU wanted to hear,its what the f***in sponsors wanted to hear. Thats how radio works: demographics/ratings/ads/how many $$$$$$$ dollars can thbey make?????

If you think wrong,why isnt there hardly any f***in 80's stations around the US?????"well PIMP,no one really listens to the 80's man"....really????? how so??? everytime I walk outta my f***in palace I see these f***s wearing 80's shit. It's still very much "in" right now...and even if it sint,its still "in" with me.

So you guys go the f*** ahead and continue listening to your shitty strokes albums and your killers albums and so on,Ill stick to my van f***in halen/plimsouls/replacements/furs music.

Re: It gets worse

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

> Thank you....agree.
...How old are you to rant on with such language. But if you like the Plimsouls and the Psychedelic Furs than I cut you a break for appreciating good music from the past. You go on and on about these groups nowadays, you don't rate one good group from today? All your drivel is just opinion, though I'm afraid I almost half agree with you. Well-intentioned, not well put. The bottom line is, there are a lot of good songs, they may just not last more than a few seasons. Heck, there are a lot of worse bands that have put out records for years!

Back
Top Bottom