Chorus: But then I hear your voice
And everything falls into place
You're the light in the darkness
My saving grace

Bridge: I'm not alone
As long as I have your songs
To guide me through the night
And show me the way

Proof, if it were needed, that robots will never have the intelligence to take over the world - it's much, much closer to Coldplay than The Smiths.

[My god I'll look like an idiot if this ends up being a song on WMTWD]

This is my Morrissey version via OpenAI's Chat GPT

Verse 1: I'm lost in a world of my own A world where nobody knows The pain and the heartache I've shown The tears that I've cried alone

Chorus: But I won't give in I won't let go I'll hold on tight And fight my own battles

Verse 2: I've been hurt and I've been used But I won't let that define me I'll rise above and break free And live the life I was meant to be

Chorus: But I won't give in I won't let go I'll hold on tight And fight my own battles

Bridge: I know I'm not alone There are others just like me Together we'll find our way And live the life we're meant to be

Chorus: And we won't give in We won't let go We'll hold on tight And fight our own battles

Verse 1: I'm lost in a world of my own A world where nobody knows The pain and the heartache I've shown The tears that I've cried alone

Verse 2: I've been hurt and I've been used But I won't let that define me I'll rise above and break free And live the life I was meant to be

Bridge: I know I'm not alone There are others just like me Together we'll find our way And live the life we're meant to be

Chorus: And we won't give in We won't let go We'll hold on tight And fight our own battles
That one's not half bad. The Moz one I had gotten was awful.

Proof, if it were needed, that robots will never have the intelligence to take over the world - it's much, much closer to Coldplay than The Smiths.

[My god I'll look like an idiot if this ends up being a song on WMTWD]
I'm not sure .If that was a first crack by AI it's not bad . Better than Johnny Marr Lyrics or Alains

Not sure they would ever be able to write a M song but who knows , a few tweaks .

a few tweaks :lbf:

I think it thinks you asked for a Celine Dion POWER BALLAD

Back
Top Bottom