I am writing my will.....

Hellie

Lost
I've not got much to leave...... half a house, a few Moz cds......but I don't know if I should be buried and feed the worms.....or fried......what should i choose.This is serious.I quite fancy being scattered somewhere romantic but can't think of a romantic place.Then again i imagine my loved ones sobbing on an ornate grave.......:confused:

I've not got much to leave...... half a house, a few Moz cds......but I don't know if I should be buried and feed the worms.....or fried......what should i choose.This is serious.I quite fancy being scattered somewhere romantic but can't think of a romantic place.Then again i imagine my loved ones sobbing on an ornate grave.......:confused:

Get fried, get ashes scattered in a nice place.

What are you leaving me?...:)

I wrote my will when I was really drunk about three months ago. It all just poured out, but it was quite angry, like a list of people who would be banned from my funeral and stuff.
But anyway, the music is the most important part.
No cremation for me, though, worm food is the way to go. It's only natural.

I've told my two girls to donate my entire body to science (that'll save on a funeral bill;)).
They get 50% each of everything I leave (and future royalties on the books:guitar:) and if they dont want the jukebox or records, then my mate Jim can have them, if he doesn't want them, they can then be flogged with the money going to my girls.

Jukebox Jury

I've told my two girls to donate my entire body to science (that'll save on a funeral bill;)).
They get 50% each of everything I leave (and future royalties on the books:guitar:) and if they dont want the jukebox or records, then my mate Jim can have them, if he doesn't want them, they can then be flogged with the money going to my girls.

Jukebox Jury

Wow!medical science.My brother says they are so short of cadavers.

It is a good idea.More people should do it.

Maybe having rows and rows of Gravestones is a bit archaic these days... they come from the days when the dead were worshipped by the living.. maybe we should be moving on from this practice in the 21st Century?
Cremation is better all round.

Last edited:
I've decided I'm going to be cremated and have my ashes scattered over Blackmore village Green where i grew up.I had the best most idyllic childhood ever.:D

Nobody gets buried these days so they? There's not enough room for all these dead bodies.

Cremation for me please, followed by a huge piss up, everybody must wear black and not a dry eye in the house please.

EOH wants to be cremated. And wants ashes spread in a couple places. and also some kept in an urn that goes everywhere with someone...EOH needs to think with who tho. :confused:

Also, NO f***ing feeding tubes for EOH. :cool:

Oh, Boy With Thorn, Asleep, and Well I Wonder playing at funeral or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom