California Son: 4
I Am Not a Dog on a Chain: 3

UPDATE 11:25 AM PT:

Added placings:
#1 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
#1 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
#2 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Last edited by a moderator:
He's Morrissey...he speaks his mind & says what he thinks, when others don't have the courage to do so. You should know that by now surely? Controversy is his middle name.

Yes but in the past he was in touch with how his fans felt, nowadays he isn't and it's causing a lot of them to desert him.

Yes, they broke up 20 years ago and reformed a couple of years ago, did a couple of gigs to test the water and then did a UK tour which sold very well, so they self released an album and toured again. I never saw them back In the day but have seen them 5 times in the last 2 years and am seeing them again this year. They are an excellent live act.

This is a track off their new album

Thank you for this, they haven't lost their unique sound I do here, have they lost a female or two? You spend to much money gigging !!

Yes but in the past he was in touch with how his fans felt, nowadays he isn't and it's causing a lot of them to desert him.

Oh, please don't start going down the road of quoting me the '60%' drop in fanbase nonsense. Are you sure you're not looking at this from the wrong direction? Moz is who he is, not who his fans are or what they want him to be. Either fans align with Moz or they don't.

If I could wade in for just a mo.... moz was always in touch with his fans, that's why as an outsider for years we all loved him..... he then started to go on about immigration...ect round about when tony blair caved into europe, then the europen borders fell.... morrisseys mistake was that, as a famous peron with a voice , relentless, and i agree with him said what a lot of us were thinking....... we dont need to sell records or tickets, we buy them..... he hasn't and never will recover, fully from those statements.. the last 3 album sales prove this...... I think also he's fairly afraid of a full uk tour, even if it is smaller venues....... VIVA MORRISSEY....... NO VIVA VIRUS......

Oh, please don't start going down the road of quoting me the '60%' drop in fanbase nonsense. Are you sure you're not looking at this from the wrong direction? Moz is who he is, not who his fans are or what they want him to be. Either fans align with Moz or they don't.

Nah, that's been done to death, everyone has different opinions. If his audience has declined then I look forward to seeing him in Manchester Apollo rather than Manchester Arena, it generates a far more vibrant experience. New Order did 2 nights there a couple of years ago and they were both brilliant nights.

I’m delighted his sales are down. his recent pronouncements are disgusting and all the gaslighting on this site is incredibly depressing. If you continue to support Morrissey and his obnoxious views then shame on you

Garbage.

Shame on you for being so vindictive & gullible.

Thank you for this, they haven't lost their unique sound I do here, have they lost a female or two? You spend to much money gigging !!

No it's the original line up apart from the bass player. The singer has a book out called Different for girls, its a great read.

No it's the original line up apart from the bass player. The singer has a book out called Different for girls, its a great read.
How could it be different for girls....... the mop up opperation ?? you might mean, or is it ??depends on who has to launder the sheets........ I wouldn't 4king know anyhow, its been an age, a wonderfull nice quiet age......

If I could wade in for just a mo.... moz was always in touch with his fans, that's why as an outsider for years we all loved him..... he then started to go on about immigration...ect round about when tony blair caved into europe, then the europen borders fell.... morrisseys mistake was that, as a famous peron with a voice , relentless, and i agree with him said what a lot of us were thinking....... we dont need to sell records or tickets, we buy them..... he hasn't and never will recover, fully from those statements.. the last 3 album sales prove this...... I think also he's fairly afraid of a full uk tour, even if it is smaller venues....... VIVA MORRISSEY....... NO VIVA VIRUS......
I

I think we are saying the same thing, when he lived here he was very much in tune with the views of his fans, now he doesn't live here he seems to be a bit disconnected. I actually think he needs to get a grip of his PR, they do him no favours whatsoever with the silly things that appear on Morrissey Central. If he invested in a proper PR company, his latest album would be number 1 without a doubt!

How could it be different for girls....... the mop up opperation ?? you might mean, or is it ??depends on who has to launder the sheets........ I wouldn't 4king know anyhow, its been an age, a wonderfull nice quiet age......

The book is about how she managed to survive in a predominantly male envoirment, it's a really good read and very funny.

I

I think we are saying the same thing, when he lived here he was very much in tune with the views of his fans, now he doesn't live here he seems to be a bit disconnected. I actually think he needs to get a grip of his PR, they do him no favours whatsoever with the silly things that appear on Morrissey Central. If he invested in a proper PR company, his latest album would be number 1 without a doubt!
Yes we are, but no pr or management, with any real control has always been the morrissey way, hasn't it ? The likes of us know this, i.e. the older fans... moz left the uk as you know after the court case and has never lived here again, but in his view, maintains the right to say things..... if hes paying tax in the uk , he has the right to open his gob at any given subject.... if he's not paying into the system ..... then shut it mozz, thus said, he hasn't said anything out of context for some time, has he ? I don't even ever look on central, as I can't , my self have a decent 4king rant.....he will never be number 1 in the uk album charts again..... you still have to do the promotion ECT for that extra pushfor the number 1 slot..... I've got it on now , again its so English, fresh, well done the band , best ever morrissey band........

The reason why morrissey is number 1 in Scotland, is because carlislebaz smuggled a few dozen over the 9 mile borderline from carlisle to Gretna green on a wind fueld nasty blustery, unforgiving pish fueld night.... oh morrissey fans, worldwide I hug your pillow to get us to number one, Anywhere......

Congrats Morrissey and his team & band for I'm not a Dog on a Chain charting int he Albums the first week at number 3, congrats for another top 10

Also hooray for nmbr 1 in Scotland,and Poland.

Great achievement without PR and in this world COVID-19 crisis, shops closed, so mainly all online buyings.

I insist that you must have contact with your fans!!!!! I no longer think i should do like other musicians who sing to their fans in quarantine, but if it should be warmer, in central he said" thanks Scotland".but is cold!!!! and all his music including Smiths is there nothing for us??? I want frequent messages of love in a seriously serious center that he will reflect on this and get closer to his fans.I know that he is loving and sooner or later he will do it, he should even refer to his iron fans, we just love him!!! the majority wants i here, it would not be fair that it names us and approaches warmly ??With this success of the new album?
MOZ : CENTRAL HEAT!!! IT IS VERY COLD, HEAT YOUR PLACE,HEAT IT IS OFF!!! THINK MOZ OPEN UP OPEN UP !!!!!!!!
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH AND IT DOESN'T COST ME!!!!!!!?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️?‍♀️??☺☺☺

I insist that you must have contact with your fans!!!!! I no longer think i should do like other musicians who sing to their fans in quarantine, but if it should be warmer, in central he said" thanks Scotland".but is cold!!!! and all his music including Smiths is there nothing for us??? I want frequent messages of love in a seriously serious center that he will reflect on this and get closer to his fans.I know that he is loving and sooner or later he will do it, he should even refer to his iron fans, we just love him!!! the majority wants i here, it would not be fair that it names us and approaches warmly ??With this success of the new album?
MOZ : CENTRAL HEAT!!! IT IS VERY COLD, HEAT YOUR PLACE,HEAT IT IS OFF!!! THINK MOZ OPEN UP OPEN UP !!!!!!!!
I couldn't have put it better myself ?

Mala traduccion dije que Moz en central publique mensajes amorosos para todos sus fans incluso los fans del solo que lo queremos tanto !!!que su central site sea calido y nos nombre ,el sitio es frio debe calentarlo y abrirse MOZ PIENSA CALIENTA EL CENTRAL CON MENSAJES DE AMOR HACIA NOSOTROS ABRETE MOZ ABRETE !!!!!! viva MORRI!!!!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤EL VA A ESCUCHAR Y PRONTO NOS DARA UNA SORPRESA EL ES AMOROSO ESTOY SEGURA Y YA LO VERAN PERDON POR MI INGLES ,ME CUESTA MUCHO!!!!

you are pretty demanding, arent you? wouldnt make me feel hot and willing to give, honestly. are you successful with this method normally?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom