I am in urgent need of help...

hi everyone, Just before i get to my question, just want to say what a revelation this forums section is. thankfully none of the bitchiness and assholes slagging each other off like there is on the main site.
anyway, i recently downloaded a video file that only plays on QuickTime Movie player. does anyone know of a way i can rip the audio off this file and save it as either a windows media audio file or an mp3? thanks in advance, chris

Jealous Of Youth said:
hi everyone, Just before i get to my question, just want to say what a revelation this forums section is. thankfully none of the bitchiness and assholes slagging each other off like there is on the main site.
anyway, i recently downloaded a video file that only plays on QuickTime Movie player. does anyone know of a way i can rip the audio off this file and save it as either a windows media audio file or an mp3? thanks in advance, chris

Hi

You should be able to do it with this program:
http://update4.free.fr/AF6BAD6D99C5E7E3A932A6/SUPERsetup.exe (direct download)

After you install it do this: run the program, choose the file you wish to make an audio of, dragg and drop it into the window at the bottom of the program and mark the square field next to the file name. On the top of the page choose 'mp3 (audio only)' in 'Select the output container'. The video settings will be disabled automatically, and you only have to set the audio options (in the section below 'video'). It's probably the best to see in your file properties about the bitrate, sampling frequency and channels and then set the options for audio so that they match that data. At the end just click the 'Encode' button (bottom of the page). You'll get the window 'Browse to save the rendered file', there just click 'save changes'. You'll find the file when it's done in C:\Program files\eRightSoft\SUPER\OutPut.

That should be it, hope you'll manage. ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom