I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
Yeah, I guess you’re right. We should not see any other shows at all or listen to anything but Smiths and Morrissey.

It must be so lonely down there all these decades in your parents’ basement.

My god, leftists are the most inhuman filth walking the earth. Can the adults among us, of all colors and genders, rise up and tell these people to go collectively f*** themselves? Seriously, please all of you die in a fire.

How awful that people don't like bigotry. In the words of Paul Weller...,"You've made your bed, you better lie in it". The man you "love" is a poster boy of racists and bigots. You're welcome to him.
Why are you so bitter and twisted? You write such foolish poppycock, it's quite extraordinary.

Another rational human telling it like it is. The bit she says at 08:32 is great.

Thanks for sharing this Marred. Here you understand why BBC political stance, Tommy Robinson in prision and the picture that worths a thosand words (in the world cup thread) are all part of the same reality.
This piece explains wonderfully why some British people call other people "brown" and that categorization allows them to excuse and justify the crimes of the "darker ones" in their minds, even when those "browns" are dictators who opress entire countries. Most British people, especially the elites, they actually believe that exists a biological reality based in some physical features, instead of a cultural or moral reality that can be changed to protect human rights. This is a tragedy for the victims of all those dictators with whom the self called civilized nations sit in the same table to make business, allowing a shameful double standard about human rights, freedom and democracy.
All this said and written from a third world country, from a "brown" and victime perspective.

My god, leftists are the most inhuman filth walking the earth. Can the adults among us, of all colors and genders, rise up and tell these people to go collectively f*** themselves? Seriously, please all of you die in a fire.

you must think you are in the PAUL WELLER forum. exit straight ahead and turn left.
all these loon pollos who hate Moz are in here, the Moz site WTF? I think they are all possibly totally insane like their leader Skinny, who is way OUT THERE:crazy: with the fatty acids and the blue colored textile. Totally wacko :crazy:. Chezz who hates his neighborhood pub and has to drive 50 miles to find another, there being 2000 other pubs in the area.:crazy:
The the other one, the "billionaire' bar bouncer from Oregon.:crazy:

Peeps who are Moz haters: OPEN UP YOUR EYEBALLS YOU ARE THE MOZ SITE:rolleyes:

Now please line up in one orderly line if you find that possible, and exit.:construction:

Oh, don't do this. The left aren't exactly separating babies from their parents and keeping in concentration camps, or pardoning convicted domestic terrorists. And it isn't the left that is making a completely incompetent ballsup of Brexit. Get a grip on yourself. Leftists aren't murdering right wing MP's, or driving cars into protests of right wingers.

I saw this chap at Hyde Park on Saturday. A few thoughts went through my head - firstly in order to wear a Moz t-shirt these days. you must now accept some people will see that as some degree of endorsement of his apparent views. Secondly, that because of this, a Morrissey t-shirt is now interpreted as a statement of intent around the wearers political views. The last one I thought was, "Huh, must have run out of other band T-shirts to wear, because that's not that smart a look at the moment."

The same thing happened when another musical act had a member that hit the news in an unsavoury fashion (though obviously on a very different scale than Moz) ; Lost Prophets CD's and t-shirts were all of a sudden overflowing in charity shops.

His objective was publicity for himself, point is, hardly anyone supported his event, but nonetheless publicity, so I agree

Pure publicity for himself. What about the T-shirt during his event? Did you see the pic? It was with Moz lyrics

The same thing happened when another musical act had a member that hit the news in an unsavoury fashion (though obviously on a very different scale than Moz) ; Lost Prophets CD's and t-shirts were all of a sudden overflowing in charity shops.

Tssk. Bloody lefties unable to deal with a pop star doing something they disagree with.

Now please line up in one orderly line if you find that possible, and exit.:construction:
This is a true example of freedom of expression!
You are entitled to say what you think, but others do not?

And even if it is written with a smiley to have a humorous connotation, your post is either clumsy or dictatorial

So on this site dedicated to Moz, one does not have the right to have his opinion if it is not the line of the Party.

You can be a fan of Moz, but you do not have to, even a little criticized anything?

If I say that I find such album less good than such album, what am I? A dissident?

I can understand that some people say that Moz is a racist, after the statements he made, it does not bother me, it's their opinion.

To have an attitude like this will only bring about the end of this forum, because no one will want to come here and the only ones who will stay, will have discussions that will turn in circles and it will quickly become boring.

ps: use the term "I do not like" instead of "I hate" .... if you do not understand the difference, think about it for five minutes... Thank You.

I'm shocked that Maureen Lipman has done an interview with Melanie Phillips, who was a demented hate preacher decades before it was fashionable. I would feel sorry for Melanie that she's been eclipsed by the cynical copyist Katie Hopkins, but she doesn't deserve any better.

you must think you are in the PAUL WELLER forum. exit straight ahead and turn left.
all these loon pollos who hate Moz are in here, the Moz site WTF? I think they are all possibly totally insane like their leader Skinny, who is way OUT THERE:crazy: with the fatty acids and the blue colored textile. Totally wacko :crazy:. Chezz who hates his neighborhood pub and has to drive 50 miles to find another, there being 2000 other pubs in the area.:crazy:
The the other one, the "billionaire' bar bouncer from Oregon.:crazy:

Pffft. I'm only a thousandaire. I never made any such claim. And that's bar-tender, thanks.

Oh, don't do this. The left aren't exactly separating babies from their parents and keeping in concentration camps, or pardoning convicted domestic terrorists. And it isn't the left that is making a completely incompetent ballsup of Brexit. Get a grip on yourself. Leftists aren't murdering right wing MP's, or driving cars into protests of right wingers.
As an Oregonian myself, I wonder what would happen if I chose to storm and occupy a government building at gunpoint? If I did, I'd probably blame Morrissey. Keep him in the headlines and all.

Pffft. I'm only a thousandaire. I never made any such claim. And that's bar-tender, thanks.

:rolleyes:
a Renaissance Barman. I note most Moz haters are renaissance type peeps, Little Petrarchs:rolleyes: knowers of all types of science, Skinny with the Vit C inflammation, Super Bartender here with the Alien Species from Outer Space, Pep who posts as a music impresario, Chezz who knows everything... Evennow who is full of 'wisdom from the middle ages' and on and on. It goes to show Moz trolls are insane. And yes, they are all Commie loons.
They complain about being told to vamoose on out to another forum, one more appropriate for their commie POV but NO:mad:, NO can do. Its 'dictatorial', like that one insane commie loon wrote. Dictatorial?
WTF? Then they get all operatic about people who like Moz and his music being here. Its just INSANITY on the LOOSE> :mask:

This is a true example of freedom of expression!
You are entitled to say what you think, but others do not?

And even if it is written with a smiley to have a humorous connotation, your post is either clumsy or dictatorial

So on this site dedicated to Moz, one does not have the right to have his opinion if it is not the line of the Party.

You can be a fan of Moz, but you do not have to, even a little criticized anything?

If I say that I find such album less good than such album, what am I? A dissident?

I can understand that some people say that Moz is a racist, after the statements he made, it does not bother me, it's their opinion.

To have an attitude like this will only bring about the end of this forum, because no one will want to come here and the only ones who will stay, will have discussions that will turn in circles and it will quickly become boring.

ps: use the term "I do not like" instead of "I hate" .... if you do not understand the difference, think about it for five minutes... Thank You.

:snake:
Ok, thank you. That makes perfect sense. Moz forum minus all the Moz trolls=Moz forum boarded up.
I see you use G23 "logic"(aka insanity).:crazy:

How would you like it if I broke into the funny farm you live in, and harassed your "invisble best friend/giant rabbit"? They would let me carry on for fear of the funny farm going up in smoke?:crazy:

:rolleyes:
a Renaissance Barman. I note most Moz haters are renaissance type peeps, Little Petrarchs:rolleyes: knowers of all types of science, Skinny with the Vit C inflammation, Super Bartender here with the Alien Species from Outer Space, Pep who posts as a music impresario, Chezz who knows everything... Evennow who is full of 'wisdom from the middle ages' and on and on. It goes to show Moz trolls are insane. And yes, they are all Commie loons.
They complain about being told to vamoose on out to another forum, one more appropriate for their commie POV but NO:mad:, NO can do. Its 'dictatorial', like that one insane commie loon wrote. Dictatorial?
WTF? Then they get all operatic about people who like Moz and his music being here. Its just INSANITY on the LOOSE> :mask:
Which one of your multiple personalities is we dealing with today, honey?

Very very very perceptive, I DEFINITELY PICTURE G23 as the INSPIRATION FOR THE
MOVIE AIRHEADS. Him Skinny and Chezz with Skinny as HEAD AIRHEAD.:dancers::dancers: G23 holding
the little toy water pistol and doll. Chezz bringing up 'the rear':lbf:
I think you hit something solid here.:rock:
I request to be played by Steve Buscemi.

Tags
london morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom