I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
Nah. He’s a small-minded, racist piece of shit. ...and you’re one of the few remaining twats, licking his anus, who’re willing to spout apologist bullshit. Anyone with even the slightest grasp on reality can glean the truth in your nonsensical, passive-aggressive, attempts at historical and linguistic revisionism. You’re on here apologizing for and trying to justify the undeniable ugliness that Morrissey now represents. Hoping for a reach-around? I wouldnt hold my breath. You’re an idiot, son. ...spoon-fed, web and meme-raised, bubble-dwelling twit.

Carry on though, chief.
November 23rd Mexico City, the show continues

Is it true that Haslam's night in Manchester was almost completely empty?

They had a Smiths night at the Star and Garter on the same night. I saw photos and the Smiths night was packed.

No, it isn’t. It was an all day event, from about 3pm. My understanding is that it was slow to start, but that they fully expected this to be the case. It wasn’t important to Haslam that it was well attended. He did it to draw attention to what Morrissey had said, and then provide a counter opinion. Let’s face it, that’s the closest we will ever get to “debate” where Morrissey is concerned. And so Haslam achieved his objective.

It's got fake news written all over it and this type of thing have been popping up a lot in Sweden over the years but people online are very good at finding the truth.
This fake news story would not have lasted 24 hours here.

It's not new. Being on Morrissey's side always demanded some balls (as P. Katsis says). Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead, Margaret..., World Peace..., etc. The thing is some times are more difficult than others because during some historical periods freedom of speech and freedom of thought are more attacked than during more liberal times. We are not living an easy era. Something has been changing during the last years and the consequences are beginning to be noticed just recently. People are afraid of thinking and expressing their true feelings and sensations and they still don't notice it's because of unconscious and programmed fear. They just feel compelled to think and act as they were being said they had to, even when that's against their own interests. It happens all around the world. The robots are here, we humans are like programmed machines designed to attack each other and to defend interests that are not ours.

Is it true that Haslam's night in Manchester was almost completely empty?

They had a Smiths night at the Star and Garter on the same night. I saw photos and the Smiths night was packed.

And a crap DJ who plays mostly CRAP MUSIC.

I WILL STATE ON HERE..

I HATE f***IN DISCO MUSIC

I HATE R'N'B

I HATE RAGGA/RAP

I HATE COUNTRY AND WESTERN DUMB ASS RETARD SIMPLETON MUSIC!!

And I support LABOUR!!

ARE WE NOT ALLOWED TO 'NOT' HATE CRAP MUSIC MADE BY BOTH BROWNS AND WHITES??

WHAT NEXT??
I WAS GONNA POST MORE, BUT BACKED OFF DUE TO THE INSANE LAWS IN THIS COUNTRY THAT GAVE US FREE SPEACH FFS!!!!!!!!!

It's not new. Being on Morrissey's side always demanded some balls (as P. Katsis says). Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead, Margaret..., World Peace..., etc. The thing is some times are more difficult than others because during some historical periods freedom of speech and freedom of thought are more attacked than during more liberal times. We are not living an easy era. Something has been changing during the last years and the consequences are beginning to be noticed just recently. People are afraid of thinking and expressing their true feelings and sensations and they still don't notice it's because of unconscious and programmed fear. They just feel compelled to think and act as they were being said they had to, even when that's against their own interests. It happens all around the world. The robots are here, we humans are like programmed machines designed to attack each other and to defend interests that are not ours.
I wanna marry you for your brain. You and Jenna in LA are the two shining beacons in this very bleak world.

Victim, right? At least that's the way Morrissey has always painted himself.
over 3100 messages since 2013 you either need to get out more or get a job.

Very, very well said. There's absolutely no reason for that kind of reaction against you. In our modern era it's become more important to appear "woke" than to actually be "woke" and live your life in a way that is thoughtful and considerate. The nuances and complexities of individuality and artistic expression are completely f***ed by behavior such as this. Keep listening to music that matters to you, treat each other well, forget the haters.

No, it isn’t. It was an all day event, from about 3pm. My understanding is that it was slow to start, but that they fully expected this to be the case. It wasn’t important to Haslam that it was well attended. He did it to draw attention to what Morrissey had said, and then provide a counter opinion. Let’s face it, that’s the closest we will ever get to “debate” where Morrissey is concerned. And so Haslam achieved his objective.
His objective was publicity for himself, point is, hardly anyone supported his event, but nonetheless publicity, so I agree

Utterly disgusting what they said to you!! I've been wearing my The Queen Is Dead t-shirt where I live in North London and I was ok. I'm not going to stop wearing Morrissey/The Smiths tees. This is just getting ridiculous and pathetic!! OK you can disagree with Morrissey (I do in some things like with some other artists) but from there to even go against the fans is far too much. It seems like there are still some cave men and women around in the 21st Century.

Utterly disgusting what they said to you!! I've been wearing my The Queen Is Dead t-shirt where I live in North London and I was ok. I'm not going to stop wearing Morrissey/The Smiths tees. This is just getting ridiculous and pathetic!! OK you can disagree with Morrissey (I do in some things like with some other artists) but from there to even go against the fans is far too much. It seems like there are still some cave men and women around in the 21st Century.
Once again I have to report that Morrissey and The Smiths are very unknown on a bigger scale and very few would see a moz and smiths tee and realise what it is.
Sometimes people overestimate the music and the importance. It's still music for a select few making a lot of noise.

Tags
london morrissey
Back
Top Bottom