I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
Ya gotta love the idea of bein' called a homophobe while wearin' a t-shirt with a picture of Candy Darling on it.
Goes to show ya how corny those folks who shouted at ya really were.

Last edited:
I thought the same, but you got there first.

I don't believe a word of this story, and as often is the case with bullshit it's the little details that give the game away (what pub jukebox in 2018 would have Maladjusted on it?).

From a new poster too, how convenient.
I'd buy the jukebox thing, as there are internet enabled jukeboxes. I know, because I was fond of blasting "From Her To Eternity" at closing time to get the drunks out of the bar. But the details. It reads like a work of fictional disinformation meant to do what? Go viral? Lively up the author's day? Fiona Dudwell should spend her time better. ;)

I was there. I didn't wear a Moz related T shirtbut the crowd seemed pretty docile. I had to tell some twerp to get out of my way when I was leaving the middle of the crowd, other than that, didn't see any trouble. If I had of been wearing a T shirt and someone gave me shit, considering the crowd were mostly middle-aged dads and depending on lager intake, I would have probably have just told them to f*** off.

Christ,what a warm welcome to a new guy on here.
Whatever you think of Morrissey,still doesn't excuse those abusing this young lad.
Buy the t-shirt, take the ride. The apologist douche-bags on here and anywhere else should get the same from me. Don’t like being grouped in with a small-minded, self-important, washed-up, whingy, whiny racist c***? You wanna project your support for a piece of shit on your chest? Freedom of speech? The response to your poor taste is freedom of speech as well. Own your shit and deal with the response.

Suck it up buttercup.

And this was wearing a Smiths t-shirt :eek:
Poor Johnny just wait till he hears this one! Not only has the legacy been plundered it's now totally 4kd to shreds by the former lead singer.
May as well wear a Bernard Manning t-shirt. How's it come to this? Dear oh dear.

Chased out of his hometown good and proper.
Last one out flick the switch :thumbsup:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Anybody who thinks Moz is a racist does not fully understand what racism is.

To accuse somebody of being racist has, in recent years in the UK, become a method to silence any concern or debate about mass immigration.

Mass immigration is a working class concern as it's this class that takes the brunt of its downsides. Lower wages, more competition in the job market against people who will work long hours for under minimum wage, less places in schools, less available council housing, more strain on the welfare bill making it more likely to be scrapped altogether, overworked NHS, alienation, crime etc.

The middle class faux-leftist liberals who run the media and culture industries love to promote identity politics because it's a divisive tactic that separates their enemies into groups that then compete with each other for higher victim status and recognition, killing all potential solidarity. Leaving the liberals to sit back in their leather armchairs in confidence knowing their hegemony is not under threat.

Fomenting the fear and social policing of supposed racist thought-crime is a perfect Orwellian divide and rule tactic used by the liberal left. It wards off anybody from breaking the cardinal rule of questioning the existing system which excludes anybody who isn't one of them.

Morrissey has thrown the rulebook in their face by breaking the tacit silence on one of the real subjects that matter to ordinary people. He has criticised mass immigration and pointed out it's failings, which is not allowed. Not in the public eye. Not by a famous person. Break this rule and a demonisation programme must be swiftly initiated from the establishment down to the screaming alarmist mobs on social media. How dare you. You will be punished.

Speaking out is dangerous. It's threatening to the power structure enjoyed by the moneyed liberals working in cahoots with the economic right. They enjoy the neoliberalist system exactly as it is thank you very much and don't want anybody drawing attention to ideas not in their interest. The wants and needs of the working class of this country do not matter. Their concerns must be silenced and dismissed as racist and ignorant. As a class with no political representatives, this is done very easily.

If you are one of those people who have been thinking of Morrissey as a hateful racist, you are wrong. He is a rebel stating uncomfortable truths in an age when any form of rebellion is not allowed.

Last edited:
Wearing a Morrissey tshirt is the same as wearing a Trump tshirt. You cannot support the man without supporting the beliefs of said man. Morrissey is a racist. Period. Not hard to see why wearing the tshirt of a racist would provoke outrage. Simple.

The only simple thing is you.

I'd buy the jukebox thing, as there are internet enabled jukeboxes. I know, because I was fond of blasting "From Her To Eternity" at closing time to get the drunks out of the bar. But the details. It reads like a work of fictional disinformation meant to do what? Go viral? Lively up the author's day? Fiona Dudwell should spend her time better. ;)

You play the song at closing time to get the drunks out of the bar?:sleeping:
How punk rock:laughing:

Tags
london morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom