I am hated for ... loving Morrissey

• Thread starter Deleted member 28577
  • Start date
[post deleted by request of original poster]

“Boo hoo, they called me names.”

Grow the f*** up. People like you and Skinny are the reason the West is declining.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wearing a Morrissey tshirt is the same as wearing a Trump tshirt. You cannot support the man without supporting the beliefs of said man. Morrissey is a racist. Period. Not hard to see why wearing the tshirt of a racist would provoke outrage. Simple.
Its not the same.Trump is the "leader" of the free world,M is a pop star.
"Outrage" ? The op said he was verbally abused. It was abuse,pure and simple.
I am "offended" by Yes but would never verbally abuse the wearer.

Grow the f*** up. People like you and Skinny are the reason the West is declining.

I'm still supportive of the op but you have a point.As I said earlier, these kind of idiots were high on footie,sun and alcohol and scenes like that go on daily.It's Britain after all.

The idiots are the ones jumping on it as if it means something.
It really doesn't.

Remember the days when the "news "was truthful,verified
information?
No? Just me then.

Firstly, I have no idea what this is doing on the main page. However, there it is.

I’ve been decisive and clear in calling out Morrissey as being on the wrong side of the argument when it comes to the general consensus on For Britain as a political force, and Tommy Robinson as a figure to sympathise with. However, I am a politically motivated person.

It is not right that someone should be subjected to abuse for wearing a Morrissey t shirt. One with Robinson, or the politicians he suddenly feels enfranchised with, then fair enough, but not a singer.

Morrissey has lit the blue touch paper, and stood way, way back. You won’t ever see or hear him engaged in a proper accountable debate on his politics. Instead we are fobbed off with fabricated online interviews as a vehicle for his one sided, unchallenged stream of consciousness. So instead, his fans are held up for accountability when they wear a t shirt.

Fek! I'm in Manchester this weekend and was gonna wear my 'Hatful of hollow' tshirt. Reckon I'll wear a Batman tshirt instead. Hopefully that won't upset any criminals.
so we know free speech is now banned and now you cant wear what you want,is this berlin in 1939.

I'm not upset over the fact they called me names I'm merely observing that I was called a fascist for wearing a t shirt of a band , a fact which is frankly laughable

I thought the same, but you got there first.

I don't believe a word of this story, and as often is the case with bullshit it's the little details that give the game away (what pub jukebox in 2018 would have Maladjusted on it?).

From a new poster too, how convenient.
Just incase anyone thinks this is fake , for reference the pub jukebox was one connected to Spotify and thus had the majority of Morrissey's back catalogue on it , and I am far from trying to stir emotions I just was trying to tell moz fans to not be provoked into an argument if it happened to them, I'm sorry if it came off as me trying to stir the pot as that was far from my intention

I'm not upset over the fact they called me names I'm merely observing that I was called a fascist for wearing a t shirt of a band , a fact which is frankly laughable
Good job you're not a fan of Skrewdriver then, isn't it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
london morrissey

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom