I am going to be reconstructed...

SouthpawGlamour

Slum Mum Peace Corps
..like the 6 million dollar man. Well, not quite. I have a small varicose vein in my lip, has anyone ever heard of such a thing? It looks like a little blue lump. Anyway, tomorrow, I am going to have it removed. I will sit in a chair (awake) whilst a surgeon takes a scalpel to it:eek: It doesn’t need to be taken out, but I wanted it done.

I am a bit nervous now :D

..like the 6 million dollar man. Well, not quite. I have a small varicose vein in my lip, has anyone ever heard of such a thing? It looks like a little blue lump. Anyway, tomorrow, I am going to have it removed. I will sit in a chair (awake) whilst a surgeon takes a scalpel to it:eek: It doesn’t need to be taken out, but I wanted it done.

Best of luck then tomorrow... and do whatever the doctors tell you as a follow up.

as long as you aint going via bupa you should be ok!

love

Grim

Good luck with that.

I wonder what a bionic lip can do?

sounds sore:( everything will be alright:)

i wonder if it will leave a decent scar!

He'll look very tough. Nobody will make those bionic lip remarks. :p

He'll look very tough. Nobody will make those bionic lip remarks. :p

I don't think he needs a bionic lip for that, he has done quite well without one.

Well, I am back from the hospital. There was 2 nurses and one surgeon. The injection really hurt. The lip was swollen dramatically by the anesthetic and the surgeon cut into with two instruments for a while and then stitched it.

It looks pretty ugly right now and is bleeding a bit.

Anyway, sad to say I am leaving the site after this post, I am tired of the juvenile antics of kewpie and others, abusing me and then reporting me to DavidT, it's so infantile and I am too old for this nonsense.

The attacks are so disproportionate and so regular that it is really tiring.

The keyboard warriors can have their victory, after all, they have little in real life.

Well, I am back from the hospital. There was 2 nurses and one surgeon. The injection really hurt. The lip was swollen dramatically by the anesthetic and the surgeon cut into with two instruments for a while and then stitched it.

Anyway, sad to say I am leaving the site after this post, I am tired of the juvenile antics of kewpie and others, abusing me and then reporting me to DavidT, it's so infantile and I am too old for this nonsense.

The keyboard warriors can have their victory, after all, they have little in real life.

Glad your day surgery went ok.:)

sorry to see you go:(

Sorry to hear your surgery went well,

Glad to see you go...

Coiff.

Haha yeah, well I meant it! This place is better off without bigoted narrow-mindedness.

Coiff.

oh there has been worse people here and i think sometimes things do get a bit 'heated' here and really shouldn't!

:(:(:(:(

Back
Top Bottom