I am going, believe me, I know many said I went years ago but...

S

Seriously Flowered

Guest
Keane album "Hopes and Fears" is very very good.
I don't care if the PC brigade prefer Franz Ferdinand shite.
I listen to music and Keane supercede them a millionfold.

Anyway.

Somewhere That We Go ------- Classic -----Evermore.

They performed that at Move.
Don't you know.
 
C

Codreanu - Seriously Flowered's benighted knight i

Guest
> Keane album "Hopes and Fears" is very very good.
> I don't care if the PC brigade prefer Franz Ferdinand shite.
> I listen to music and Keane supercede them a millionfold.

> Anyway.

> Somewhere That We Go ------- Classic -----Evermore.

> They performed that at Move.
> Don't you know.

I have not listened to Keane, but I agree with you on FF.

And you are going nowhere...at least not without me.
How nice it would be to go nowhere together.
 
B

Bertie

Guest
> Keane album "Hopes and Fears" is very very good.
> I don't care if the PC brigade prefer Franz Ferdinand shite.
> I listen to music and Keane supercede them a millionfold.

> Anyway.

> Somewhere That We Go ------- Classic -----Evermore.

> They performed that at Move.
> Don't you know.

Don't stay away too long ~

You say you wander your own land
But when I think about it
I don't see how you can
You're aching, you're breaking
And I can see the pain in your eyes
Says everybody's changing
And I don't know why

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same
 
S

Seriously Flowered

Guest
>Very, very kind of you Bertie to post those lyrics.

I think they are one of the best bands, possibly the best in the past decade.

However, for my sins, I think the Stereophonics are very good too, along with Travis.

FF are still shite however, whichever way I look at it.

My favouite track on Keane album, is without doubt

"Somewhere That We Go"

I know the lyrics and am capable of typig.

You perform so much better ...

. Don't stay away too long ~

> You say you wander your own land
> But when I think about it
> I don't see how you can
> You're aching, you're breaking
> And I can see the pain in your eyes
> Says everybody's changing
> And I don't know why

> So little time
> Try to understand that I'm
> Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
> I try to stay awake and remember my name
> But everybody's changing
> And I don't feel the same

> You're gone from here
> And soon you will disappear
> Fading into beautiful light
> Cause everybody's changing
> And I don't feel right

> So little time
> Try to understand that I'm
> Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
> I try to stay awake and remember my name
> But everybody's changing
> And I don't feel the same

> So little time
> Try to understand that I'm
> Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
> I try to stay awake and remember my name
> But everybody's changing
> And I don't feel the same
 
S

Seriously Flowered

Guest
> I have not listened to Keane, but I agree with you on FF.

> And you are going nowhere...at least not without me.
> How nice it would be to go nowhere together.

Codreanu, you shall be the first to know.
When I depart to "Nowhere".
Honestly.
 
B

Bertie

Guest
> I think they are one of the best bands, possibly the best in the past
> decade.

> However, for my sins, I think the Stereophonics are very good too, along
> with Travis.

> FF are still shite however, whichever way I look at it.

> My favouite track on Keane album, is without doubt

> "Somewhere That We Go"

> I know the lyrics and am capable of typig.

> You perform so much better ...

> . Don't stay away too long ~

I honestly don't understand why more Moz fans aren't fans of Keane. I know that they are young. Some people don't like the singer's look and style. Before I ever knew what they looked like, I was a fan. I feel alive when I listen to their music. I can't say that about many bands.

I am not familiar with Travis and Stereophonics. Can you recommend any tracks?

I heard that FF is good live. I kind of like their style on their videos. When I first heard them, I didn't like them either. But, then I kept watching the video for "Michael." It was pretty catchy. However, I don't care for the single, "Take Me Out. I think they are a great entertainers, but I don't want to listen to an entire FF CD for pleasure.
 
N

Nick

Guest
How adorable.

Two racist lovers skipping hand-in-hand through a field like a couple of Hitler Youths.

Good luck to you.
 
Top Bottom