I ain’t afraid of no spooks

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Jesus CHRIST.

But yeah I mean look how perky they are even in this boring grey sweater she's wearing as she converses with Dianne Weist and Insane c***...
hannah7.jpg

She’s cute! I mean, I don’t want to sleep with her but I can take a look at her and think “gee, she was a pretty cute gal”
I know this sounds gay but she just honestly has a really beautiful smile and disposition. Like how she was in Hannah and Parenthood and Lost Boys. Traffic stopper? No. But very charming in a way that somehow becomes sexy.

I know this sounds gay but she just honestly has a really beautiful smile and disposition. Like how she was in Hannah and Parenthood and Lost Boys. Traffic stopper? No. But very charming in a way that somehow becomes sexy.

She’s the kind of woman that I would have sex with but not fantasize about.

I was supernaturally cuddled about a month ago. Freaked me out. But I was told by my bff that it was just sleep paralysis.

What do you think? @Skylarker

I was supernaturally cuddled about a month ago. Freaked me out. But I was told by my bff that it was just sleep paralysis.

What do you think? @Skylarker
It's really spoopy that you posted in this thread because I was actually just about to.

Anyway, about your sleep paralysis incident, I have a few questions. Can you give me any contextual details? Did you SEE anything, or hear anything?

Has it happened before? If it has, without giving away any personal information, are you in the same place you've been in since the last time it happened?

Last edited:
It's really spoopy that you posted in this thread because I was actually just about to.

Anyway, about your sleep paralysis incident, I have a few questions. Can you give me any contextual details? Did you SEE anything, or hear anything?

Has it happened before? If it has, without giving away any perosnal information, are you in the same place you've been in since the last time it happened?

It has never happened before. Ever. I saw nothing. I was laying in bed, awake, and then I felt an arm wrap around me from behind and get tighter. I could move my legs but not my arms. I started screaming and then suddenly it just stopped. I sat awake until daytime before going to sleep.

It has never happened before. Ever. I saw nothing. I was laying in bed, awake, and then I felt an arm wrap around me from behind and get tighter. I could move my legs but not my arms. I started screaming and then suddenly it just stopped. I sat awake until daytime before going to sleep.
That's pretty f***ed up; especially if you were awake when it happened. Jesus.

Weird. I'm going to bed but I'm interested in hearing if anything else, even unrelated to that incident, has happened to you since you've been living there. Although, from what I've heard, sleep paralysis/Old Hag incidents tend to be one of the few types of paranormal experiences that do not necessarily go hand in hand with other contextual events.

By the way, here's the thing I was originally gonna post. It's from a podcast called Paranormal Round Table. The main guy, who tells the story, is kind of an obnoxious blowhard good ol' boy but he's articulate enough. Anyway, the story itself is pretty messed up and it's definitely not your run of the mill haunting story.

Last edited:
@crackpots why do you tolerate Richards Vivian's shit?
I like her. She's smart. I've known her a very long time. I respect her. I met her when she was a kid. We've had a few scuffles but we still get along. She's funny. She's unique. She is the flagship member of the forum. I also think that to publicly refer to her in a way that she has chosen no longer applies to her is an affront to her sovereignty and while I do not personally get the transgender thing, I respect it if that is somebody else's life choice and I would not try to offend him or her for it by blatantly disregarding it.

I try to see something likeable about everyone unless they give me a reason not to. I think that you have a lot to offer; you can be very funny and you have a wonderful voice. And you're a kook, which I mean in a very complimentary way. But I do not like when you are an asshole to Viva Hate, and as I've noted many times I do not like that you disclosed personal correspondence.

I have been spending a lot of time on here lately and I try to minimize headaches. I am not looking for drama.

I like her. She's smart. I've known her a very long time. I respect her. I met her when she was a kid. We've had a few scuffles but we still get along. She's funny. She's unique. She is the flagship member of the forum. I also think that to publicly refer to her in a way that she has chosen no longer applies to her is an affront to her sovereignty and while I do not personally get the transgender thing, I respect it if that is somebody else's life choice and I would not try to offend him or her for it.

I try to see something likeable about everyone unless they give me a reason not to. I think that you have a lot to offer; you can be very funny and you have a wonderful voice. And you're a kook, which I mean in a very complimentary way. But I do not like when you are an asshole to Viva Hate, and as I've noted many times I do not like that you disclosed personal correspondence.

I have been spending a lot of time on here lately and I try to minimize headaches. I am not looking for drama.
It's like you're just looking for excuses to say nice things about me. <3 Don't worry, I know I'm pretty grand! :cool:

What I like about you is that I can never tell whether you're being serious or funny most of the time--or, rather, i think youre being serious when you really should be being funny--and the not knowing produces a curious sort of interest. Plus your physiognomy has grown on me.

It's like you're just looking for excuses to say nice things about me. <3 Don't worry, I know I'm pretty grand! :cool:

What I like about you is that I can never tell whether you're being serious or funny most of the time--or, rather, i think youre being serious when you really should be being funny--and the not knowing produces a curious sort of interest. Plus your physiognomy has grown on me.

I was there when Satan fell.

Back
Top Bottom