I’ve decided on my new name!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
without society, you probably wouldn't have the desire to cause 'a lot of damage'. so no, I don't believe that. you sound silly.

I would most certainly have the desire, I just wouldn’t know it was “wrong” per se.

I wasn't born a woman, I was born a baby girl! what do you think I am, some kind of freak?!

I think you’re an angel!

they are! they're like shortbread but with maraschino cherries baked into them! you really did have a deprived childhood didn't you?

Yes, I did!

also, you're not allowed to argue with me today, remember? you haven't said anything nice yet, and ive been waiting all day!

I didn’t know you wanted anything said publicly about it!

I would most certainly have the desire, I just wouldn’t know it was “wrong” per se.
okay what kind of damage are we talking about? because im pretty sure ive heard the same sentiment espoused before by many a myspace emo

I didn’t know you wanted anything said publicly about it!
no, but if you wanted to say "rifke is the smartest/coolest person I know" that would be okay :(

okay what kind of damage are we talking about? because im pretty sure ive heard the same sentiment espoused before by many a myspace emo

I used to be a MySpace emo! Now I’m a social media-less Goth.

no, but if you wanted to say "rifke is the smartest/coolest person I know" that would be okay :(
Rifke is the smartest/coolest person I know. I truly love her and I hope she had a wonderful day, especially today. I only want to see her happy and struggle free because she deserves it. Also, shut up Dave.

Rifke is the smartest/coolest person I know. I truly love her and I hope she had a wonderful day, especially today. I only want to see her happy and struggle free because she deserves it. Also, shut up Dave.
teehee. i love it when you tell dave to shut up. so masterful! :love:

Maybe if you have a dog she can walk she can come and live with you.
#SilenceOfTheLambs

I learned a lot in 2006 when dating online and came in contact with so many abused women I almost felt like chopping off me bit in protest. The weird thing was that these abused women were looking for sex like they had a need to repeat the abuse in various ways.

Sounds like a lesbian trapped in a male's body.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so heavy and it changed your whole life which it does for everyone it seems that experienced a thing like that. But I like your attitude that you refuse to be a victim.

I am sorry if I ever came across as feeling sorry for you cause that is the worst thing as it belittles people.
What's heavy is your period. You'd better change that tampon.

No offence to Viva Diva but I prefer other things as inspiration for a wank session.

I think you are being harsh on her now especially when she has opened up so much in recent days which really should make us all admire her for being that brave.

I knew someone would use it and attack her so I am glad I didn't do it this time with my track record in mind.

I wonder why you are always so mad here?

I'll save my admiration for people who deserve it. Where is the bravery in somebody who has an enormous thirst for attention? He is a product of an abusive environment and he'd better fix his head first before he chops off the snake in his trousers.

mNkIo9x.png

12 Crack is back and "liking" posts that put down @!Viva Hate! because @!Viva Hate! is stealing his only friend on the site, @rifke.
#TheDrama!

I’m fairly sure no-one is going to "steal" rifke from me. Rifke is allowed to have conversations with whomever she wants, even people I don’t like. That’s how normal relationships and friendships between adults work. You have the style and intellect of a 14 year old high school mean girl.

Truth: you got put down (again) and immediately you find something, anything to divert attention away from that fact, even something as ludicrous as me rating a post.

Another truth: in some argument you had with bhops recently you made the point that “checking who rates posts is something that 12 crack does”. Um no. It’s the kind of thing YOU do. It’s the kind of hing you have been doing throughout your forum “career”.

Another truth: you have been whinging about how harassed you’ve been by me... I have not even addressed you since you registered this "The Truth" account two years ago (except when you tried to pit me against light housework to clarify for her that I had no ill will against her). But YOU have tried to bait me at least fifty times, made idiotic jibes pretty much on a daily basis, yet you sometimes let slip that I am “obsessed” with you.

And talking of “the only friend”: have you noticed the overwhelming amount of “sorry to see you leave”-messages and well-wishes from your many friends here in reaction to you announcing your imminent departure earlier today? Me neither, cause they aren't there.

Now off you toddle. See this post and the fact that I actually address you as a good-bye gift from me! #byebitch

I’m fairly sure no-one is going to "steal" rifke from me. Rifke is allowed to have conversations with whomever she wants, even people I don’t like. That’s how normal relationships and friendships between adults work. You have the style and intellect of a 14 year old high school mean girl.

Truth: you got put down (again) and immediately you find something, anything to divert attention away from that fact, even something as ludicrous as me rating a post.

Another truth: in some argument you had with bhops recently you made the point that “checking who rates posts is something that 12 crack does”. Um no. It’s the kind of thing YOU do. It’s the kind of hing you have been doing throughout your forum “career”.

Another truth: you have been whinging about how harassed you’ve been by me... I have not even addressed you since you registered this "The Truth" account two years ago (except when you tried to pit me against light housework to clarify for her that I had no ill will against her). But YOU have tried to bait me at least fifty times, made idiotic jibes pretty much on a daily basis, yet you sometimes let slip that I am “obsessed” with you.

And talking of “the only friend”: have you noticed the overwhelming amount of “sorry to see you leave”-messages and well-wishes from your many friends here in reaction to you announcing your imminent departure earlier today? Me neither, cause they aren't there.

Now off you toddle. See this post and the fact that I actually address you as a good-bye gift from me! #byebitch

#IronyAlert!

Back
Top Bottom