I’ve decided on my new name!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Yes you are right, thanks for the correction, that's what I meant but not what I typed.

Oh so now you're happy for rifke to follow you around if she does it while correcting your screw ups. Aren't you happy now that she was there? Cleaning up after you like a wife might; when's the wedding?

i do believe"the truth" got a sex change though, as in she used to be a 'she', and I hope my saying so isn't considered revealing sensitive medical information. it's just that no matter how much she insists she's a dude, I just cant shake off this feeling that she's really a broad. and I mean, I don't mean that in a disparaging way, because obviously im a female and in general I prefer females to males, it's just that there's just something about her posts that have this essence of woman-ness about them, eau du female. you know?! I will NEVER be able to accept that she is an actual he.

Very slippery character! I tried to get him/her to reveal his/her age, sex, ethnicity, and marital status in a previous discussion, but no dice! How is anybody supposed to know for sure if he/she really is a seeker of The Truth when he/she won't even reveal The Truth about his/her own identity!? :straightface:
I mean we know just about every detail about you from what you had for breakfast to what time you clipped your toenails, but with The Truth we don't even have the most basic information; what is he/she hiding?! Prison record? In the absence of available information I have no choice but to start imagining the worst!

Oh so now you're happy for rifke to follow you around if she does it while correcting your screw ups. Aren't you happy now that she was there? Cleaning up after you like a wife might; when's the wedding?

Very slippery character! I tried to get him/her to reveal his/her age, sex, ethnicity, and marital status in a previous discussion, but no dice! How is anybody supposed to know for sure if he/she really is a seeker of The Truth when he/she won't even reveal The Truth about his/her own identity!? :straightface:
I mean we know just about every detail about you from what you had for breakfast to what time you clipped your toenails, but with The Truth we don't even have the most basic information; what is he/she hiding?! Prison record? In the absence of available information I have no choice but to start imagining the worst!
i think probably just a lacklustre life of working at kmart and then being on the dole. prison would've been more interesting, alas.

No, just no.

Steve Sailer has had some good takes on high IQ late-onset transgenderism. Which isn't to say I believe !Viva Hate!'s IQ is that high, before he gets a big head, but maybe around the 120 mark which is high enough. But of course his new persona is entirely performative anyway which should come as no surprise to anyone apart from maybe realitybites who responds to the appearance of intellect rather than to integrity. You could be lying to her face for pages on end and she'll applaud you as long as you're verbose enough, the content of what you're saying is irrelevant. She only skim reads anyway and might respond to one or two sentences from a lengthy post which jump out at her.

It's no coincidence that Viva's decision to start portraying a woman online was preceded by humiliation, which seemed to go unnoticed by most.

Namely that the woman he lived with for years returned to this site and began making various posts about her great new life and successful boyfriend. A successful wrestler, no less, with wrestling being one of !Viva!'s passions. In a brief exchange about their break up, in plain view of everybody, nothappynotsad said she had been "indifferent" to !Viva!. It was brutal. She appeared not to notice, but women can be like that, accidentally-on-purpose destroying a man's self-esteem. Not long after, Viva disappeared for a few weeks, and upon his return he had become a woman. Surprise! He had essentially been e-castrated.

I believe this is his way of navigating the humiliation he experienced and is continuing to experience. He wasn't going to delete his account but he had to somehow erase himself. What else could he do? And these shenanigans confuse nothappynotsad, and make her re-evaluate and question the time they spent together, which is a bonus for him. It's an attempt to regain some power and control over his own image which he felt had been snatched away, along with giving the impression to nothappynotsad that he has a 'brand new' life just like her. One which he never could have embarked upon while with her, just like she wouldn't be travelling the country attending wrestling events and everything else she has detailed if she and Viva had remained together.

!Viva! is aware of the unspoken power play that's going on here; nothappynotsad might be too on some level (she initiated it) but not of the full extent of it. Viva is responding the only way he knows how --- by piling on the layers of irony until you (and maybe even he) aren't entirely sure what's real any more; which is certainly a unique way of getting back at nothappynotsad instead of sniping at her bitterly and making himself look bad while turning her into the victim and giving an opportunity to the resident spinsters to come rushing to her defence.

It's a scenario which has played out time and time again, which !Viva! was wise to try to avoid, although he let the mask slip a bit a couple of hours ago in another thread by making a couple of comments about the wrestling gimmick of nothappynotsad's new boyfriend which she deemed disparaging. Careful Viva, or the spinsters will soon be crowded around her, comforting her, and then you'll be in an even less enviable position than you are now! Sorry if I've spoiled whatever you had planned by commenting on this too soon instead of allowing it to come to a head gradually, but I couldn't help myself :tongueout:

My IQ is in the 140s. This is a fact. Lol. Everything else you said is off the mark bullshit not even worth acknowledging. It was real nice you typed all that tho. :tongueout:

You're smart not to, but there is more.
Sweet Jesus, you would NOT believe it. You cannot make this stuff up!
He is unbelievably hurt (even though we knew it would end like this) because his ex-girlfriend left him. Not only did she leave him - but she is having an affair with a famous wrestler although his fame has very much faded. Not just any famous wrestler; a 50 year old flamboyant, sexually ambiguous wrestler (who's father had a lisp), hence "Viv" making his very public and tongue-in-cheek "transition" (possibly to try and win her back?) and also holding her DVD's (et al.) hostage. Just give them back and let it go, compadre.
Oh man, say it ain't so, Ms Dust, ahahaha. What a slap in Viv's face. And after all, he took you in from the rough streets of the LBC and a broken home. Poor guy, but karma certainly, is a bitch. I knew she was weird but not THIS weird! You cannot make this shit up.The Truth truly is stranger than fiction! Lol.

Lol. She’s not f***ing Goldust you ignorant c***! :lbf:

Did not prepare for any of this. Viva definitely teaches some of the rest of you how to get attention.
So it this drag or transgenderism?

Next time I’m about to make any kind of decision I’ll be sure to send you a memo first so you can brace yourself accordingly.

Not sure what the attention line is getting at.

The latter.

I'm still finding this whole thing difficult to process, not because I don't think body dysmorphia is a real thing, it's just that VH is the biggest troll on this site, (which I appreciate BTW) and I don't know whether this is actually happening or whether this is his trolling masterpiece. If it's the former, I hope it's successful for him and he finds only happiness from his transition and if it's the latter kudos, sir, kudos.

This was always a thing. @Oh my god. it's Robby! probably remembers my very first avatar here was me in make up with my tongue sticking out. That was 13 years ago. Now, it’s back to me in make up once again. My ex has confirmed it’s me in the avatar. And the one before that and the one before that. She also can confirm that something that occurred in the first week we met makes all this make sense. I wish I was trolling because this is honestly so hard for me and pretty much the only place I can openly be me right now is on this f***ed up site.

This was always a thing. @Oh my god. it's Robby! probably remembers my very first avatar here was me in make up with my tongue sticking out. That was 13 years ago. Now, it’s back to me in make up once again. My ex has confirmed it’s me in the avatar. And the one before that and the one before that. She also can confirm that something that occurred in the first week we met makes all this make sense. I wish I was trolling because this is honestly so hard for me and pretty much the only place I can openly be me right now is on this f***ed up site.

Good luck with everything and for being brave in coming out and talking about it and pursing who you were meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom