I’ve decided on my new name!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
I mean, impressive assholishness where ingenuity is used makes my dick hard. not this amateur lazy second rate bullshit that you seem to revel in these days. you should be REALLY nasty, viva. I'd like that.
I personally like the softer side of Viv.

I personally like the softer side of Viv.
i like contrast! when someones nice i like them to turn mean and then when they're mean i like them to turn nice.* that way you don't get bored, and you get to see all sides of them. but what i like mostly is when someone at least makes an EFFORT, which viva is not.

*this only applies to people i don't REALLY like either way, though. with people i really actually like, im happy with them just being nice all the time (like my bunny boy)

Yeah a chalupa, no cheese or lettuce. No actually it was a present and my cookiepuss was a red bow. Not as funny as yours.

Yeah who you travel with makes all the difference. Both my son and mom are a lot of fun to travel with because they are adventurous, easy-going, and like to try new foods and experiences.

Who did you send it to? Someone from this site?! :openmouth: Was it Steve Croce?!

I don’t think I ever want to travel again honestly. I don’t know, I don’t really give a shit about anything.
Lol.

I’m glad you have good company and enjoy yourself. I hope you make many new memories on your trip!

Who did you send it to? Someone from this site?! :openmouth: Was it Steve Croce?!

I don’t think I ever want to travel again honestly. I don’t know, I don’t really give a shit about anything.
Lol.

I’m glad you have good company and enjoy yourself. I hope you make many new memories on your trip!
No, not Steve Croce. It could’ve been someone from this site—but I can’t reveal that.

What do you love? What are your passions? Surely you must give a shit about something.

i had a good laugh about it too! :lbf:

c'mon viva, let's see what you're made of! cause all these stories i hear about the legend of viva, im starting to question their legitimacy. you're nothing but a damp dishrag as far as i can see.

Nawe. I’ll just gyre and gimble in the wabe, if you don’t mind.

Are you sure it wasn’t Jabberjaw?
i slayed him with my vorpal blade! of course the jabberwock pretended not to notice. was lying there on the ground pretending to be bored and not invested as his life blood slipped away. but i knew the game he was playing. the bunny always knows!

Back
Top Bottom