'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
You talk about the "Frankfurt School of bullshit marxist nonsense." Less than 30 minutes ago you wrote "It would be really great if all the little tender offended lefties in his fan base would piss off." Earlier today you wrote "Actually, it's far left if anything." You talk as if you're stuck in the right-wing bubble, and just today you referred twice to the same left/right political spectrum you're now calling "jaded old terms." Come off it.

Morrissey endorsed anti-Islam activist Anne Marie Waters' new political party. Anne Marie Waters previously ran for leader of the right-wing UKIP. She espouses right-wing views. It does not require an intellectual giant to follow the through line with your posts, Shy1ness is nice's posts, and Morrissey's views. This place is attracting flies.
I hate using the terms left wing and right wing because they are definitely losing their meaning. Also because I am neither. I form my own opinions that could come under either banner - which one, I don't really care. When I do use those terms it's so people still living in the past can understand what I'm talking about. Or perhaps when I'm being humorous or tongue in cheek. Again, I am not in any way right wing - you're just trying to stamp and label me because once that is done it is easier to dismiss somebody - reelfountain? a typical rightwinger... Not me.

Last edited:
You do know that this is a thread about Morrissey's latest attempt to deny he's a racist, don't you? You're not doing him massive favours.
What you are saying will eventually die out (even Moz said how meaningless the word is now) what will you move onto next?

I hate using the terms left wing and right wing because they are definitely losing their meaning. Also because I am neither. I form my own opinions that could come under either banner - which one, I don't really care. When I do use those terms it's so people still living in the past can understand what I'm talking about. Or perhaps when I'm being humorous or tongue in cheek. Again, I am not in any way right wing - you're just trying to stamp and label me because once that is done it is easier to dismiss somebody - reelfountain, he's just a typical rightwinger... Not me.
I know it's wrong of me to label you with a gender :rolleyes: but I actually thought you were female. Apologies if I called you she/her :thumb:

Yeah, a couple of days ago it was meaningless. Today he's desperate for people to believe he despises it.
No, Moz said this:
Calling
somebody a racist in an argument about race is the losing coward's way out. Therefore calling somebody a racist is meaningless.
'Racism' on the other hand does indeed exist. And Moz said he was not a racist.

Yeah, a couple of days ago it was meaningless. Today he's desperate for people to believe he despises it.
Eventually you will just be talking and nobody will be hearing you (and it's a lonely place) I'm not even going to jump onto the merry-go round anymore.

I admire Morrissey's courage. He is opening a path of freedom of speech.
All he’s doing is opening a voice for racist twats like c*** face Vegan Cro.

This is coming from a man that says he really doesn’t have friends and now all of a sudden he has Muslim friends. The old broken excuse of I’m not racist against that race because I have friends who are that race. Typical White man answer to accusations of racial bias. I’m gonna send the mayor of Los Angeles a tweet and see if he can get back the key the city back and never have Morrissey day ever again. I’ll see if he can change it to Robert Smith day instead

Last edited:
It's amazing how full-circle Morrissey has gone, yet all the while remaining completely independent in his views. In 2018, it truly is punk and truly is counter culture to say the things he's saying. It's the first time in 30 years that I've agreed with him, poltically. Those who are bashing him, I'd love ten seconds in the ring with each of you. It would be fast and easy, you mental lightweights.

Also, after reading a bit more about this ‘For Britain’ party one thing is crystal clear...these backwards ass views mirror Trump in almost every way. How could Morrissey possibly be against a man who holds his same views on immigration and nationalism? It’s pains me to say it but they are cut from the same cloth. Both old, rich cowards.

'I despise racism.
I despise fascism.'

Really Morrissey? According to your party manifesto:
  • For Britain believes in low and appropriate inward migration to the United Kingdom in order to preserve traditional British liberties.
  • For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
In other words 'England for the English', right? I don't think anyone is taking away the UK citizens liberties. EU citizens out, Jamaicans out, Americans out, Indians out... In that case, Mr Morrissey, you shouldn't be aloud either to go to any other country to live or work.

'I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.'

Really Morrissey? Not sure your Muslim friends will be happy to know you are in favour of an anti-Islam party. And even more after insulting the Muslim Mayor of London. No everybody who believes in Islam is a criminal. As no all Catholics practice pederasty.
  • For Britain believes that the government of the United Kingdom must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens of other nations.
I believe this is a way of fascism. Like Hitler took away no only the lives, but also the rights of Jewish people. How do you think English people living abroad will feel if the rights are taken away?

Morrissey, you keep making it worse. I wonder what your international fans will make of all of this. Stop saying you don't intend to offend anyone, because you keep doing it and making the wound worse.

I do not hate you, but I can't believe what you have become. Specially after proclaiming in the past you were no part of the system and now you are becoming part of it helping a political party, in this case, For Britain.

I will enjoy playing your music, but from today I won't be buying any more of your albums.

Geez, what a bunch of loons. First Skinny, Cheswick, then C Geezer triggered now this nut. LOL
For Britain believes that the govt of the UK must place the interests of the British people over and above the citizens
of other nations? That makes FB fascist. :crazy:
That would make just about every Muslim country proto-fascist as I think we can agree that they give not a fook about any other country but their own. In fact just about every county outside of the wussified West
would be fascistoid state, leaving Europe as the only non fascist states.

Where do you all learn this nonsense? Do you all go to left wing loon Sunday school?:lbf:
Dissing Moz with all this ignorant stuff. :ha-no:

All he’s doing is opening a voice for racist twats like c*** face Vegan Cro.

This is coming from a man that says he really doesn’t have friends and now all of a sudden he has Muslim friends. The old broken excuse of I’m not racist against that race because I have friends who are that race. Typical White man answer to accusations of racial bias. I’m gonna send the mayor of Los Angeles a tweet and see if he can get back the key the city back and never have Morrissey day ever again.

Calm down now, you are going to do what? See if you can get back the 'key the city back and never have"????:crazy:
You are going to ask the Mayor of LA to take back a key AND the city of LA from Moz? Sounds like a plan.:crazy:
(ambulance from the funny farm on the way, people):thumb:

If any of you have not seen this:

She mentions Morrissey and you can get to know Anne-Marie and For Britain :thumb:

I hate using the terms left wing and right wing because they are definitely losing their meaning. Also because I am neither. I form my own opinions that could come under either banner - which one, I don't really care. When I do use those terms it's so people still living in the past can understand what I'm talking about. Or perhaps when I'm being humorous or tongue in cheek. Again, I am not in any way right wing - you're just trying to stamp and label me because once that is done it is easier to dismiss somebody - reelfountain, he's just a typical rightwinger... Not me.

Have to ask, how old are you?
It's just in some ways you come over like a new fan of 14 and in other ways you sound like one of the overweight Londers, who say 'I'm not racist but..'
I'm not saying you are fat by the way but you know the kind of Londer I mean.
It's funny you say your neither right or left as I can clearly remember you saying you were right wing and were very much against Muslims. You do know morrissey is just using all this for theater, he could give a shit really.

I think it funny you name yourself after a blow job.. Of all the song titles

The first time I accessed Morrissey-Solo, I was in college. I actually was searching Morrissey S0-Low, thinking Morrissey's play on the real website name, was in fact, real. That was many, many years ago.

My parting words (that I am well aware, interest in, lies far below the deck):

1) When I first joined, there was a particular registered member that I had no interest in reading their comments. I put them on ignore/or block or whatever. I don't even know if that person posts here anymore. Once in awhile I see the name in someone else's comment. The point....it says more about the person who refuses to block/ignore a registered user, because, they, in a distorted way actually like getting riled up by another's comments. That's on you. Not the person you rally against through retaliatory posts.

2) Morrissey has made incredibly, life-altering music for me in my life. And for that I am grateful. But from his last LP, there are still 3 or 4 songs I haven't listened to twice. That saddens me, in my already incredibly sad life. The music stopped being good (opinion).

3) Quando-cubed...best wishes on your health. Because all of this is just useless, mindless bantering when one is confronted with things that really matter.

4) There are some really intelligent and funny people that post here (opinion). I've enjoyed it. Thank you.

5) Mercifully, lastly, Mr. Site Administrator, someone recently posted that they tried to delete their account and couldn't find the way. I too tried for 20 minutes, being the first to admit that I'm not very computer savvy, but could only log out. If you or someone that has the knowledge of, could direct an inadequate soul such as mine on how to delete an account, I would certainly be grateful. Thank you for operating a site that once was a source of things related mainly to Morrissey's music, but to allow this to go on, frankly, I just don't want to be associated with anymore, mainly because my children know how much I revere Steven's music, and feel I must separate myself from this new-found direction where creating polarizing view points takes precedence over creating life-changing music.

Thank you for indulging me.
Be nice to each other, and of course, be well....

The first time I accessed Morrissey-Solo, I was in college. I actually was searching Morrissey S0-Low, thinking Morrissey's play on the real website name, was in fact, real. That was many, many years ago.

My parting words (that I am well aware, interest in, lies far below the deck):

1) When I first joined, there was a particular registered member that I had no interest in reading their comments. I put them on ignore/or block or whatever. I don't even know if that person posts here anymore. Once in awhile I see the name in someone else's comment. The point....it says more about the person who refuses to block/ignore a registered user, because, they, in a distorted way actually like getting riled up by another's comments. That's on you. Not the person you rally against through retaliatory posts.

2) Morrissey has made incredibly, life-altering music for me in my life. And for that I am grateful. But from his last LP, there are still 3 or 4 songs I haven't listened to twice. That saddens me, in my already incredibly sad life. The music stopped being good (opinion).

3) Quando-cubed...best wishes on your health. Because all of this is just useless, mindless bantering when one is confronted with things that really matter.

4) There are some really intelligent and funny people that post here (opinion). I've enjoyed it. Thank you.

5) Mercifully, lastly, Mr. Site Administrator, someone recently posted that they tried to delete their account and couldn't find the way. I too tried for 20 minutes, being the first to admit that I'm not very computer savvy, but could only log out. If you or someone that has the knowledge of, could direct an inadequate soul such as mine on how to delete an account, I would certainly be grateful. Thank you for operating a site that once was a source of things related mainly to Morrissey's music, but to allow this to go on, frankly, I just don't want to be associated with anymore, mainly because my children know how much I revere Steven's music, and feel I must separate myself from this new-found direction where creating polarizing view points takes precedence over creating life-changing music.

Thank you for indulging me.
Be nice to each other, and of course, be well....
Seems a shame leaving just because of his recent interview/statement?

Do you not feel you can separate Morrissey and his music?

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom