'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
"I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me."

Those aren't the words of a racist.
Brace yourself 12 Slack but I am gonna do the forbidden and translate a swedish saying into english.

Morrissey did what we swedes call "doing a poodle" which is when you take back a statement you've made and say sorry.

That's his profile picture on Tinder. Fits in perfect cause on Tinder everyone is 20 years younger than in real life.

I'd dare Anne Marie to publish a transcript of her Oxford Union Islamaphobia tirade on any of her plethora of failed political parties web sites and see how the tone and debate changes.

It's funny, because there are plenty of white trash idiots who go around blaring nothing but hip-hop from their Honda Civics that are racists to the bone. I'm not a racist, and I enjoy Bhangra music, as well as Tuvan throat singing, despite knowing not one single Indian or Mongolian person in my personal life.

As Morrissey is doing a bang up job of proving, musicians are not your friends.

That's the best you can do? I mean, the guy states that he despises racism, he dedicated Low in High School to Dick Gregory, some of his favourite records are by black artists, some of the backdrops he uses on tour are photographs of black people and yet you and some others still think that Morrissey is racist. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are a f***ing idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the best you can do? I mean, the guy states that he despises racism, he dedicated Low in High School to Dick Gregory, some of his favourite records are by black artists, the backdrops he uses on tour are photographs of black people and yet you and some others still think that Morrissey is racist. Don't take this the wrong way, but you are a f***ing idiot.
Eh, if you want to call me an idiot, have at it. You can be a racist piece of shit while appreciating the art of the groups you despise. It's not a tough concept to grasp.

I really need to say this.

You aware aren't you, dear readers, that the fact that "For Britain", Tommy Robinson or similar types say that they are "not racist" means FA?
They always say that. The BNP used to say that they're not racist.
0.000000000001% of the population would openly say that they are "racist".
So, mouthing off that you're not one of them means nothing.

A party founded by people that *even* UKIP deemed too extreme speaks volumes.

All the fans here that hated him for his views but still remain on here makes me wonder. His latest statement where he denies he's not a nazi means I have to leave Solo for good cause he let me down badly.

LOL

He has gone all in. No question now. He has basically done a party political broadcast for 'For Britain'. A party led by a member of Pegida UK. An anti-islam organisation founded by Tommy Robinson. So the against racism line feels pretty hollow.

Any examples of Ann Marie or Tommy ever incorporating race into their critique of the multi-ethnic faith of Islam? I’ll wait...

"I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain."

@ Morrissey Press play:

Presumably posted as a good video? Sadly the left and the anti-Semitic communities they prop up want no part of defending Jews.

f*** Morrissey and when he's finished f***ing off, he can f*** off some more.

You do realise that other Internet websites exist don't you, you're not forced to read and comment here ? You're obessesed and f***ing unhinged.

I've just googled "For Britain" and seen the wiki page. Morrissey is now mentioned on it. Didn't realise the man who goes by the name Tommy Robinson was involved. Says it all really.

When you are in a hole you need to stop digging. At this rate Morrissey should be getting to Australia at any moment. He's turned into one of those people who say "I'm not racist, but......."

Maybe the NME were right all those years ago?

What is most striking is that in Morrissey's little childish world, animal welfare aside, his only priority is now solely:
1) Muslim immigration and his rants against most things Muslim/Asian, including poking fun at Sadiq Khan's accent;

Even his republicanism is now fading, as he was keen to highlight in his self –interview.

So, here's the rub: Morrissey is absolutely uninterested in:
inequality, zero-hour contracts, the NHS, the return of the Irish border, poverty, housing, Grenfell Tower, racism, bullying, homophobia, unelected Lords, and I could go on.

My experience of the irish is that they are perhaps the most racist people I ever dealt with. In Manchester they had pubs that some cab companies simply refused to send a taxi to in the evening.

I remember when I met my black ticket tout in a pub there and had to defend him against all the irish lads in there and we ended up sitting in the far corner of the pub.

This black lad knew some of the great dutch players at that time in the 90's and got invited by one to some game that he told me about.

Some of those lads later told me that the only good black people are Dwight Yorke and Andy Cole who were playing for Man United of course. The racism wasn't in any way hidden and the songs about Leicester made everyone join in.

But despite all that these were not in any way bad people or anything but it only takes one to start a chant or song and a group of people will find that funny and join in. The segregation in that pub was there for all to see. Black lads that came to play pool were totally isolated in the corner of the pub as was the people from the far east that came over for the games.

I remember we made a chinese lad drink up before he left and it was good humoured and he smiled and everyone got on with each other. The isolated society we now have is perfect breeding ground for a new race war and we cannot be lazy and think we will avoid one by doing nothing.

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

A couple of things I disagree with on the For Britain website:

In order to end the housing crisis in the UK, we must reduce demand.

I think the housing crisis would be better tackled by building more houses and imposing sensible rent controls.

You do realise that the UK and England in particular Is a densely populated, small island? Can’t just keep growing the population and housing when the agricultural land already is insufficient for feeding them. Let alone the concerns of wild animals etc who lose their habitat.

I really need to say this.

You aware aren't you, dear readers, that the fact that "For Britain", Tommy Robinson or similar types say that they are "not racist" means FA?
They always say that. The BNP used to say that they're not racist.
0.000000000001% of the population would openly say that they are "racist".
So, mouthing off that you're not one of them means nothing.

A party founded by people that *even* UKIP deemed too extreme speaks volumes.

You haven't done your research. Robinson left the EDL because he didn't want the "Hitler wasn't a bad guy" types.

I've been dreaming of a time when Solo was a website where you discussed trivial things and the worst thing you did was taking the piss.

If I wanna attend a party conference I need to be lobotomised first (I know what you all are gonna say about that).

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom