'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
There is good news here: "This is my last political strike."
Hopefully that means from now on he's just going to be posting pussy pictures.

i tell you what, i'm starting to think morrissey is a bit right wing

Someone needs to have a word with him, seriously. This party is up to it's neck in far right nutcases. Extreme racism, the BNP type racism. Their policies are exclusion, segregation, division and hatred.
The politics of the UK may be fractured, it may be complex and the established political parties are far from perfect. But for God's sake, you can only imagine the kind of dystopian world this bunch of far right loonies would create if they ever got any traction.
Thankfully, the British public are more intelligent than poor old deluded naieve Mozza, and For Britain will disappear into obscurity, along with all the other far right rubbish that has tried to f*** up the country over the years.

Labour is filled with extreme nutters. Their leader hung out with terrorists for god's sake.

Nothing but respect that he is putting his voice out there. Celebrity endorsements are meaningless however. Britain has already turned into a shitehole in the name of inclusion, diversity and tolerance. Oddly enough three things many of those non-natives admitted don't practice.

Anne Marie Oxford Union address was all her hating on Islam which she claimed is a hateful religion - oh the irony. When has fighting hate with hate ever worked.

No party is going to put something that's obviously racist in their manifesto. There are laws to be wary of as right wingers have recently found out. Listen to them speak and it's all there.

Be sure of this, they are a new party because they were too extreme for UKIP.

For a while, I thought UKIP may represent a new voice for the working class, one I haven't seen for years but they've turned into a bit of a mess and seem more like an alternative Tory party, as much as anything.

For a while, I thought UKIP may represent a new voice for the working class, one I haven't seen for years but they've turned into a bit of a mess and seem more like an alternative Tory party, as much as anything.

I think they were a place for disenfranchised anti-EU Tories. I know a few Tories who went to them but nobody from Labour or the Libs.

"I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me."

Who is it then? Damon? Linder? Chrissie? James Maker? Russell? All of them?

No party is going to put something that's obviously racist in their manifesto. There are laws to be wary of as right wingers have recently found out. Listen to them speak and it's all there.

Be sure of this, they are a new party because they were too extreme for UKIP.

When I get a little time, I'll take a look on YouTube etc.

"Hey guys, I totally have black friends. It's just that you never see them because they are imaginary-
I mean, yeah. But I totally do you guys."

"Last month we posted Morrissey’s NYC/Chelsea Hotel-heavy 13 Favorite Albums Of All Time. Things go in a slightly different direction in his “Supreme 13 Singles,” but New York stays on top, doubly.

13 Mr Bloe – “Groovin With Mr Bloe” (1970)
12 Roxy Music – “Do The Strand” (1978)
11 The Supremes – “I’m Livin’ In Shame” (1968)
10 Paul Jones – “I’ve Been A Bad, Bad Boy” (1967)
09 The Crystals – “All Grown Up” (1962)
08 Shocking Blue – “Mighty Joe” (1970)
07 Al Martino – “Granada” (1961)
06 Buffy Sainte-Marie – “Soldier Blue” (1971)
05 The Tams – “Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy” (1968)
04 Bob & Marcia – “Young, Gifted and Black” (1970)
03 The Sundown Playboys – “Saturday Nite Special” (1972)
02 Sparks -“This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both of Us” (1974)
01 New York Dolls – “Jet Boy” (1973)"
https://www.stereogum.com/525172/morrisseys-13-favorite-songs-of-all-time/franchises/list/

World War 2. Some guy called Hitler.

That was a war with countries though in particular a country that had already been on the rampage by the time we joined in.

You can't blow up a religion. If you attack people they just close ranks. Education over time is the only way to do away with religions.

Morrissey!

Since you're not joining my nazi party after all please return the SS uniform I sent you. Lemmy would have hated me for spreading his regalia about to just any tosser.

Can someone familiar with both UK and US politics explain the "bulldog" reference? I don't get why it's offensive?

It shouldn't be offensive - it's a British mascot. http://www.historyrevealed.com/article/animals/what-significance-british-bulldog

However, it's fair to say that - like the British flag - the mascot has been somewhat appropriated by those on the right-wing of politics, so some people associate it with that. This is why when Morrissey wanted to use the a bulldog on the cover/video of 'Interlude', which Siuoxsie was against it: Moz puts his foot in it by suggesting to Sioux that they film a British Bulldog asking her a rhetorical question: "I mean what's wrong with being pro-Britain?" Siouxsie, more sensitive to public opionion than Moz will ever be, was not going to be wrong footed on this occasion proffered the question 'What's right with it?' A rather heated slanging match ensued. https://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=03/09/08/0124221

He should record and relase a new song in 60's style called "Another day, another party".

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone!

I reckon any real Stevebot can tell Uncle Steve didn't write any of this. I reckon it was one of the interns at the El Segundo office. TMMG, ltd needs to plan because Steve may have to tour Brittin to get foreigner money in another 5 years if he has another emergency like last year when his house was damaged in the California fires so he needs to pretend to care. Reckon me think that pic was taken before lil' Sammy was born m8!

That was a war with countries though in particular a country that had already been on the rampage by the time we joined in.

You can't blow up a religion. If you attack people they just close ranks. Education over time is the only way to do away with religions.

Christianity had the reformation. Most Christians don't take the old testamant too literally these days. An Islamic reformation is centuries away. If it ever happens.

"Last month we posted Morrissey’s NYC/Chelsea Hotel-heavy 13 Favorite Albums Of All Time. Things go in a slightly different direction in his “Supreme 13 Singles,” but New York stays on top, doubly.

13 Mr Bloe – “Groovin With Mr Bloe” (1970)
12 Roxy Music – “Do The Strand” (1978)
11 The Supremes – “I’m Livin’ In Shame” (1968)
10 Paul Jones – “I’ve Been A Bad, Bad Boy” (1967)
09 The Crystals – “All Grown Up” (1962)
08 Shocking Blue – “Mighty Joe” (1970)
07 Al Martino – “Granada” (1961)
06 Buffy Sainte-Marie – “Soldier Blue” (1971)
05 The Tams – “Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy” (1968)
04 Bob & Marcia – “Young, Gifted and Black” (1970)
03 The Sundown Playboys – “Saturday Nite Special” (1972)
02 Sparks -“This Town Ain’t Big Enough For Both of Us” (1974)
01 New York Dolls – “Jet Boy” (1973)"
https://www.stereogum.com/525172/morrisseys-13-favorite-songs-of-all-time/franchises/list/
It's funny, because there are plenty of white trash idiots who go around blaring nothing but hip-hop from their Honda Civics that are racists to the bone. I'm not a racist, and I enjoy Bhangra music, as well as Tuvan throat singing, despite knowing not one single Indian or Mongolian person in my personal life.

As Morrissey is doing a bang up job of proving, musicians are not your friends.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom