'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Those acts of cruelty you tell us about are forbidden by law. Halal torture is backed by European law. It's like the difference between a beaten woman in a country where law punishes that crime, and a beaten woman in countries where law allows men to stone women. When the legal system backs crimes barbarism is configured.

Overcrowded chicken coops and pigs that have no space to lie down or turn around aren't barbaric? Chick culling isn't barbaric? As far as I know, these practices are very much "backed by European law".

That doesn’t mean halal slaughter shouldn’t be abolished. I'm just tired of people singling out halal because it fits their agenda.

Overcrowded chicken coops and pigs that have no space to lie down or turn around aren't barbaric? Chick culling isn't barbaric? As far as I know, these practices are very much "backed by European law".

That doesn’t mean halal slaughter shouldn’t be abolished. I'm just tired of people singling out halal because it fits their agenda.
Halal is becoming rapidly popular in Europe, partly because it is cheaper to produce. It needs to be singled out.

Daily Record:

From Hitler to Halal and from Isis to eggs, former Smiths star Morrissey has gone howling-at-the-moon crazy.

Excerpt:

"The singer has given another interview and John Niven can't believe the mad views being spouted by the former music icon.
We’ve talked about it before in this column, but my God it escalated last week.

‘It’ being Morrissey’s progress from anti-Thatcher darling of the left to full-on foaming-at-the-mouth Enoch Powell meets Nigel Farage at a Britain First march."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/hitler-halal-isis-eggs-former-12402984

Regards,
FWD.

Daily Record:

From Hitler to Halal and from Isis to eggs, former Smiths star Morrissey has gone howling-at-the-moon crazy.

Excerpt:

"The singer has given another interview and John Niven can't believe the mad views being spouted by the former music icon.
We’ve talked about it before in this column, but my God it escalated last week.

‘It’ being Morrissey’s progress from anti-Thatcher darling of the left to full-on foaming-at-the-mouth Enoch Powell meets Nigel Farage at a Britain First march."

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/hitler-halal-isis-eggs-former-12402984

Regards,
FWD.
And this from book luvvie John Niven who wrote the racist, misogynist and hateful 'Kill Your Friends' novel. He was also thrown off twitter recently for making misogynist comments. Now look - slagging off Moz for bigotry. Total virtue signalling hypocrite.

Last edited:

That doesn’t mean halal slaughter shouldn’t be abolished. I'm just tired of people singling out halal.

If you think halal murder should be abolished, why are you upset when people want to abolish it? Why don't you save your energy to help to avoid all kind of animal torture instead of defending muslim torture? Halal murder is unnecessarily cruel and barbaric. It doesn't have economical reasons, just questionable and barbaric religious reasons. And before you ask I'm the first to question all the things that go wrong with my own religion, that's why I'm happy to live in a lay state, where decisions must be taken considering general welfare, especially the welfare of living beings, instead of taking orders of fanatic religious leaders.

If you think halal murder should be abolished, why are you upset when people want to abolish it? Why don't you save your energy to help to avoid all kind of animal torture instead of defending muslim torture? Halal murder is unnecessarily cruel and barbaric. It doesn't have economical reasons, just questionable and barbaric religious reasons. And before you ask I'm the first to question all the things that go wrong with my own religion, that's why I'm happy to live in a lay state, where decisions must be taken considering general welfare, especially the welfare of living beings, instead of taking orders of fanatic religious leaders.

Well actually, I'm dedicating quite a lot of time and effort to helping animals, so please stop lecturing and belittling me. Why don't you tell us what you are doing to stop, say, completely unnecessary Argentinian meat festivals.

Morrissey seen below on the FAR RIGHT:

4B694B3900000578-5641759-image-a-26_1524356702291.jpg
The cousins arriving for the Royal dress rehearsal.
The Royals are the real nazi party.

The only worrying thing Morrissey said this week was that he might accept an invitation to the Palace from Jimmy Savilles BFF Prince Charles
That would be a turnaround considering he recommended "The Zion King" on TTY a few years ago.

Well actually, I'm dedicating quite a lot of time and effort to helping animals, so please stop lecturing and belittling me. Why don't you tell us what you are doing to stop, say, completely unnecessary Argentinian meat festivals.
Perhaps you don't like halal being singled out because you fear offending Muslims? The same thing has been happening with Muslim child sex gangs in England, left to continue because of fear of offence. Are these people uncriticizable?

Last edited:

I never belittled you. You are doing it nicely by yourself.

I never belittled you. You are doing it nicely by yourself.

You might not notice it, but "Why don't you save your energy to help to avoid all kind of animal torture" is kind of belittling. So again, what exactly is it you are doing against people unnecessarily stuffing their faces at Argentinian meat festivals?

You might not notice it, but "Why don't you save your energy to help to avoid all kind of animal torture" is kind of belittling. So again, what exactly is it you are doing against people unnecessarily stuffing their faces at Argentinian meat festivals?

I protest against meat consumption. I don't justify it like you do with halal murder. I don't understand why you feel belittled by other people's words. You who always make people feel as if you were the one who have everything under control.

I post publicly available articles in threads to add to the debate - have done so for years without issue until recently. That said, the origin of the following post will probably annoy & 'trigger' some. If you consider yourself reasonably intelligent and well-adjusted, please quote the link and engage with it rather than attribute your 'dislike' to me personally as I'm simply providing what can be found out there whether positive/negative, right/left, matches your narrative or not etc... Posting this in no way indicates any endorsement of the site by myself and I'd hope people would grasp that concept:

Morrissey: I’m Not a Racist, I Have Black Friends, But…

No excerpt - choose to go read it or not:
https://dailystormer.name/morrissey-im-not-a-racist-i-have-black-friends-but/

FWD.

I post publicly available articles in threads to add to the debate - have done so for years without issue until recently. That said, the origin of the following post will probably annoy & 'trigger' some. If you consider yourself reasonably intelligent and well-adjusted, please quote the link and engage with it rather than attribute your 'dislike' to me personally as I'm simply providing what can be found out there whether positive/negative, right/left, matches your narrative or not etc... Posting this in no way indicates any endorsement of the site by myself and I'd hope people would grasp that concept:

Morrissey: I’m Not a Racist, I Have Black Friends, But…

No excerpt - choose to go read it or not:
https://dailystormer.name/morrissey-im-not-a-racist-i-have-black-friends-but/

FWD.

Dailystormer? This is run by Nazi Andrew Anglin. The site is full Nazi, and has and their domain pulled many times for breach of terms. These are Morrissey's friends now.

I still think it worth while to see how people who are clearly racists appropriate messages to justify themselves and what they think. How racists try and make themselves more palpable to the public. Like the way hells angels do community clean ups and toy drives in order to sway the public a at from there drug dealing and violence

I protest against meat consumption. I don't justify it like you do with halal murder. I don't understand why you feel belittled by other people's words. You who always make people feel as if you were the one who have everything under control.

You seem intent on a tinternet argument - constantly moving the goal post, getting personal and needing to have the last word.

I have said what I wanted to say, I think it's wrong to single out halal slaughter. It's a convenient stick with which to beat Muslims. More and more European countries require that animals must be stunned before halal slaughter without the help of the far right.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom