'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
What f***ing planet are you people living on? The vast majority of working class people in Britain (and Europe) would have similar opinions: anti-mass immigration, anti-Muslim immigration, anti-EU. I know to all you chattering classes those sorts of opinions make you foam at the mouth - but they are run of the mill outside any metropolitan circles. What is really disturbing is the way such opinions are completely marginalised by the media and described as 'extreme' or 'racist'. No wonder Trump won in the US. No wonder people voted for Brexit. Ordinary people are fed up being talked down to by the middle class left.

The vast majority?
You are aware that the BNP, the EDL and, now, For Britain are tiny fringe parties?
Even UKIP managed to ratchet up a puny two MPs in its heyday.
Labour got 13 million votes last year. Just sayin

It's a bungalow.

I would say that Morrissey's critics are living rent free in his head; hence the desire to put up his own website, and post a fake interview in order to promote his ideology. All of which is likely an indirect response to the commentary on this website.

Without M-Solo, there is no Morrissey online presence.

I think he's been baited into acting like this because he's so consumed with his negative perception; whether wanted, or unwanted.

He's just providing the rest of us with some moderate form of entertainment. Our reputations aren't on the lime, and this will follow him. Some fans will make sure of it.

Still, nothing can compare to the obsession that his defenders have with his detractors, who appear to be the vast majority on here.

It's only fitting that people who seek to divide, and segregate tend to live lonely existences, and often, that's the cause of their willingness to adopt these positions.

Morrissey's feelings on these subjects are not held by the majority. He's a fringe figure supporting fringe ideas that he clearly hasn't put much thought into. Morrissey's political commentary has always been a bit shallow, and focus more on attention seeking.

Parents, don't let your kids grow up to be like Morrissey. Nurture them, and provide them with a healthy social environment. Don't let them isolate themselves, and reason it away as teen angst. Engage with them, and humanize them. Don't coddle their self-absorption, and risk saddling them with a personality disorder that will likely never be resolved once they reach adult-hood.

In other words, don't emotionally cripple your children, the way Morrissey has been emotionally crippled.

I think you should consult with the Muslim sector here, Cheswick, Skinny and twat.old.com, as the accuracy of your research, specifically your figures.:crazy:

The King loons have explicitly stated that all who voted Leave are racists, fascist, twats, c***s, tossers.
This despite their contradictory assertion that if you dont love all you are racist. The same point applies
to tories; c***s, racists, tossers, fascists etc.:mask:

To sum up, obviously, the majority is strongly trending MOZ:rock:
Do you all understand the basic concept of 2 plus 2 equals 4, its supposed to be a priori.:tonguewink:

I've said this before, if we had a vote to restrict Islam in this country, it would win. People that are too scared to speak against all of this, would feel safe voting.

That's how Trump won despite polls predicting a Clinton victory .

People embarrassed to say out loud their support of Donny Tinyhands was given the anonymous vote to be honest

I only started researching Ann Marie Waters the past couple days and and her anti Islam stance is definitely bad for the pc world but I believe she represents how many people feel.

She's right that you aren't allowed to say.. "Since most terror attacks are done by Muslims, we should be allowed to use that as a talking point."

If she was an American she would not be considered right wing except on immigration. Everything else I've heard her say is pretty liberal by American standards.

I don't think it's racist to worry that 25% of Muslims in Britain believe sharia law should replace the current laws.

I don't particularly like any theistic religions and their fictional books, written to keep people in mind by scaring them. They have no place in secular law in any country on the planet.

When Christians try to use the Bible against gay people I'm just as put off by it.

This is not about race . This is about beliefs and Sharia law is barbaric and the Muslim way of life is terrible for women.

I do believe that if Muslims were blond haired and blue-eyes people wouldn't be so afraid to speak up but the PC police attack anyone who wants to talk about this and it ensures honest discussion never happens.

I don't know what the answer is but I know it's not preventing honest discussion and the answer probably starts there.

I think you should consult with the Muslim sector here, Cheswick, Skinny and twat.old.com, as the accuracy of your research, specifically your figures.:crazy:

The King loons have explicitly stated that all who voted Leave are racists, fascist, twats, c***s, tossers.
This despite their contradictory assertion that if you dont love all you are racist. The same point applies
to tories; c***s, racists, tossers, fascists etc.:mask:

To sum up, obviously, the majority is strongly trending MOZ:rock:
Do you all understand the basic concept of 2 plus 2 equals 4, its supposed to be a priori.:tonguewink:

Your trouble is if Morrissey told you to eat a shit tomorrow you'd do it and claim it's tasty. That's the kind of mindless simpleton you are. Same with the vegan thing, no way a c*** like you would be vegan in normal life 'cause you're such a hateful bastard but Moz told you to be one so you are. It really is mind blowing.

Your trouble is if Morrissey told you to eat a shit tomorrow you'd do it and claim it's tasty. That's the kind of mindless simpleton you are. Same with the vegan thing, no way a c*** like you would be vegan in normal life 'cause you're such a hateful bastard but Moz told you to be one so you are. It really is mind blowing.

Vegan is complete f***ing retard, will piss myself when Morrissey pops his clogs as pricks like him will have no idea what to do with his life from that moment on.

Vegan is complete f***ing retard, will piss myself when Morrissey pops his clogs as pricks like him will have no idea what to do with his life from that moment on.

With that attitude.........why are you here? Go listen to DJ Jazzy Dave or whatever bollocks is fashionable these days. Shoo....go......now.

Last edited:

What is it with all the Loons Moz haters pretending to be spokespersons for their worst enemies...:crazy:
I think if there is one basic fact we can agree on, is that you hate Moz, because he happens to be a
c***, twat, racist, fascist, etc, you know the usual.:straightface:

Then seem post as if you knew him personally. That you know his mind, what he 'really thinks'.
Thats borderline clinical LOL:mask:
You all wouldn't know how to get a job much less what Moz thinks or does.
Excuse me, Surface is barking.:dog:

Don't piss yourself, bark so Skinny takes you outside.:dog::laughing:

Indeed. But been a fan since 86 and looked at the site for yonks. Joined mainly to riposte to the amount of obsessed bell ends like you that still hang about.

So what exactly am I obsessed about. I have seen Morrissey a number of times over the years including the Birmingham date in February. However, I don’t agree with the shit he spouts and I certainly can’t stand the sheep like Vegan c*** who blindy agree with the shit he spouts.

Indeed. But been a fan since 86 and looked at the site for yonks. Joined mainly to riposte to the amount of obsessed bell ends like you that still hang about.

Welcome aboard!! Its a pleasure to find a real Moz fan on a Moz site, as opposed to the hating jobless bellends
that situate themselves around this site.
This particular inhabitant, "Surface", you will notice, does the bidding of his master, the Evil Uncle Skinny
and his associate C Cheswick, the Evil Empire.

Welcome aboard!! Its a pleasure to find a real Moz fan on a Moz site, as opposed to the hating jobless bellends
that situate themselves around this site.
This particular inhabitant, "Surface", you will notice, does the bidding of his master, the Evil Uncle Skinny
and his associate C Cheswick, the Evil Empire.

We've been through this before, if you want to be an Internet troll you have to have an element of truth to what you say otherwise it's just bollocks.

Now go f*** a duck.

So what exactly am I obsessed about. I have seen Morrissey a number of times over the years including the Birmingham date in February. However, I don’t agree with the shit he spouts and I certainly can’t stand the sheep like Vegan c*** who blindy agree with the shit he spouts.

You're moaning about Moz expecting him to think like you. He won't you know. Deal with it. Go and follow someone else If it hurts your head so much.

You're moaning about Moz expecting him to think like you. He won't you know. Deal with it. Go and follow someone else If it hurts your head so much.

Well living in Manchester and having seen the Smiths a couple of times and really enjoying his solo stuff for a number of years it does hurt my head to see what he has become. I don’t expect him to think like me but I also never expected him to turn out to be a racist misguided prick.

He's always said contraversial things........The Brighton Bombing, Band Aid, reggae, Thatcher blah blah blah. This is only different because he's not Billy Bragg mark 2 anymore, thank god. He's not in his 20's anymore. Not of us are. I'm not that Labour supporting left winger going on Poll Tax marches. That's life.

Tags
for britain
Back
Top Bottom