'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say Morrissey is living rent free in Skinny’s head but I’ve changed my analysis to contend that he is living rent free in every fibre of Sinny’s body :lbf:
I would say that Morrissey's critics are living rent free in his head; hence the desire to put up his own website, and post a fake interview in order to promote his ideology. All of which is likely an indirect response to the commentary on this website.

Without M-Solo, there is no Morrissey online presence.

I think he's been baited into acting like this because he's so consumed with his negative perception; whether wanted, or unwanted.

He's just providing the rest of us with some moderate form of entertainment. Our reputations aren't on the lime, and this will follow him. Some fans will make sure of it.

Still, nothing can compare to the obsession that his defenders have with his detractors, who appear to be the vast majority on here.

It's only fitting that people who seek to divide, and segregate tend to live lonely existences, and often, that's the cause of their willingness to adopt these positions.

Morrissey's feelings on these subjects are not held by the majority. He's a fringe figure supporting fringe ideas that he clearly hasn't put much thought into. Morrissey's political commentary has always been a bit shallow, and focus more on attention seeking.

Parents, don't let your kids grow up to be like Morrissey. Nurture them, and provide them with a healthy social environment. Don't let them isolate themselves, and reason it away as teen angst. Engage with them, and humanize them. Don't coddle their self-absorption, and risk saddling them with a personality disorder that will likely never be resolved once they reach adult-hood.

In other words, don't emotionally cripple your children, the way Morrissey has been emotionally crippled.

Since Morrissey is so fond of reissuing old material, we'll soon get Hold On To Your Muslim Friends released on a picture disc.

Maybe he can do a 2018 version of Now My Heart Is Full

"Tell all of my Muslim friends
I don't have too many
Just some halal meat slaughterer's puny brothers"

Do you not feel you can separate Morrissey and his music?
As somebody else who plans on leaving because of his most recent statement (I'm just sticking around for now to see the fallout), I'd like to answer this question. I believe that Morrissey is entitled to his own opinions and I respect him for being courageous enough to voice them knowing it will probably damage his career, but there are a couple of reasons why I'm disassociating myself from him.

Firstly, I haven't actually felt strongly about any of his albums since Ringleader. There are other musicians whose modern output excites me far more than Morrissey, so I don't really know why I've been coming here all this time anyway. Probably habit and a morbid curiosity to see his "fans" bicker about him more than anything else...

Secondly, the reason why his recent statements were the straw that broke the camel's back, causing me to decide to close my account (if I can), put my original gig and promo posters in storage... His opinions are so far removed from my own and, in many cases, frankly repellent to me that I now find him embarrassing. As I mentioned in another post, it's not even so much the opinions themselves that are at issue, but the fact that he's so ignorant and hypocritical. As somebody else mentioned here, and the Der Spiegel interviewer pointed out (to which Morrissey didn't directly respond), Morrissey's political beliefs (regarding immigration, the mainstream news, etc.) align very closely with what Trump is saying. I find it quite telling about his own political intelligence that he seems to be oblivious of this and continues to attack Trump. He's, frankly, a stupid person with ridiculous views and I don't respect him anymore. Furthermore, I find his opinions dangerous. If people want to support a racist political party, that's their own issue, but it's dangerous and wrong for somebody (especially a person with reach like Morrissey's) to push the ignorant perception that they're misunderstood underdogs with reasonable non-racist views. I can't support somebody who does that.

I'll continue to love and cherish "the songs that saved my life", but I don't want to be labelled as a "Morrissey fan" anymore.

Last edited:
What f***ing planet are you people living on? The vast majority of working class people in Britain (and Europe) would have similar opinions: anti-mass immigration, anti-Muslim immigration, anti-EU. I know to all you chattering classes those sorts of opinions make you foam at the mouth - but they are run of the mill outside any metropolitan circles. What is really disturbing is the way such opinions are completely marginalised by the media and described as 'extreme' or 'racist'. No wonder Trump won in the US. No wonder people voted for Brexit. Ordinary people are fed up being talked down to by the middle class left.

Have to ask, how old are you?
It's just in some ways you come over like a new fan of 14 and in other ways you sound like one of the overweight Londers, who say 'I'm not racist but..'
I'm not saying you are fat by the way but you know the kind of Londer I mean.
It's funny you say your neither right or left as I can clearly remember you saying you were right wing and were very much against Muslims. You do know morrissey is just using all this for theater, he could give a shit really.

I think it funny you name yourself after a blow job.. Of all the song titles
Never in my life have I said I am right wing - or left wing for that matter. What you are 'clearly remembering' is a hallucination (or you're mixing me up with someone else here). Reelfountain doesn't do wings, I'm way too intelligent for that. And also, what's a Londer? Never heard of it. In all my fourteen years...

f*** Morrissey and f*** his racist mates.

"For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender."

Seriously? It's clear he's talking to that racist arsehole now. We're in the badlands of the mid 70s.

And when he's finished f***ing off, he can f*** off some more.

You are obsessed. Weird.

You know me, always obsessing over something.

LOL

Great to see you in good old Solo shape again.

Yes, I know you. You can be like a drama queen but let’s say, you’re not the only one.

And, I always felt that “behind the hatred and frustration there lies a murderous desire for love”.

Morrissey is on point as usual. Got a lot of laughs from UncleSkinny's "fighting" of "racism" on these forums the past few days. He's gone full blown loony left! :lbf:

And no I don't hate brown people, as I am one. Of course I don't consider myself "brown", I identify with the culture I was raised in only, and find it hilarious when white folks get all huffy on my behalf while lumping all minorities into one group they can virtue signal for.
Spot on mate, white people banging on about racism on behalf of other cultures are equally as tedious as the racists themselves, They are desperate to point out how non racist and liberal they are themselves. Makes me cringe. Racists are best just ignored. Most of them just spout about it without being active anyway.

Spot on mate, white people banging on about racism on behalf of other cultures are equally as tedious as the racists themselves, They are desperate to point out how non racist and liberal they are themselves. Makes me cringe. Racists are best just ignored. Most of them just spout about it without being active anyway.
Vitue signalling among the young white privileged middle class has sadly become a disease. I love Muslims, they're brilliant! I love blacks too. They're so cool - gangsta, grime, yeah!
But what do these kind of people think of them?... an interesting question. One that would be answered with immediate violence perhaps. Then of course the tears would flow.. while I would be in tears of laughter.

Really? REALLY? I know I joke a lot when I say that Morrissey has lost his mind, but my God, he really has lost his mind.

He is on the wrong side of history. Stay in LA and Trumpland - you fit right in with the Trumps.

Loser.

I would say that Morrissey's critics are living rent free in his head; hence the desire to put up his own website, and post a fake interview in order to promote his ideology. All of which is likely an indirect response to the commentary on this website.

Without M-Solo, there is no Morrissey online presence.

I think he's been baited into acting like this because he's so consumed with his negative perception; whether wanted, or unwanted.

He's just providing the rest of us with some moderate form of entertainment. Our reputations aren't on the lime, and this will follow him. Some fans will make sure of it.

Still, nothing can compare to the obsession that his defenders have with his detractors, who appear to be the vast majority on here.

It's only fitting that people who seek to divide, and segregate tend to live lonely existences, and often, that's the cause of their willingness to adopt these positions.

Morrissey's feelings on these subjects are not held by the majority. He's a fringe figure supporting fringe ideas that he clearly hasn't put much thought into. Morrissey's political commentary has always been a bit shallow, and focus more on attention seeking.

Parents, don't let your kids grow up to be like Morrissey. Nurture them, and provide them with a healthy social environment. Don't let them isolate themselves, and reason it away as teen angst. Engage with them, and humanize them. Don't coddle their self-absorption, and risk saddling them with a personality disorder that will likely never be resolved once they reach adult-hood.

In other words, don't emotionally cripple your children, the way Morrissey has been emotionally crippled.
There's worthy and there's worthy... is this comment a spoof?

I am almost at a loss as to what so say to this latest statement and the 'interview'. Morrissey could be right. For Britain may not be the hateful political party we have come to know of. For Britain could perhaps be saying things which many of use do not want to say fully, certainly our steadfast politicians don't, that immigration has to be managed better for all concerned - that includes immigrants. The UK does need to create a safer UK for all immigrants. It is currently failing to do this. Is cutting numbers the answer? It's not an answer I'd vote for. Cutting numbers doesn't really deal with hate and racism. Cutting numbers is political sloganeering nothing more.

I find it all a bit hard to swallow though. Particularly when this latest statement mentions very clearly England and Englishness 'the bull dog' reference. These mean nothing to me as a Scottish person living in the 'UK'. To me it is further evidence of his naivety and all of this from a man who does not, and will not, vote. He has done as a great number of english people do, he has equated UK identity as English identity. Is it any wonder other countries in the UK want to remove themselves from this revisionist, empire-loving bulldog that fail to notice it's cankerous sores?

I looked at the For Britain web page and policies. Animal Rights is not mentioned. Now it could be in the manifesto but I could not bring myself to download this onto my pc. If it is a key issue for Morrissey why is it in the small print, if it is there at all. The leader of the Party has 2 dogs? This means what in the context of animal right policies?

I always thought I'd grow old with Morrissey and that we'd grump about the world from our respective care homes. If Morrissey's For Britain is the world he wants to promote then it's a world I wouldn't want to live in should they come to power. I hereby relinquish my badge of fandom and wave goodbye. I really don't want to do it but it has to be done. I cannot, in any way, support someone who promotes the views of such a party. He has lost the plot. He has lost me. It's is of little consequence to him.

from 1983 to 2018 I was there.
Goodbye Morrissey.
They're dropping like flies. Good riddance. Didn't Nietzsche say: Die the weak, long live the robust!

Dear Morrissey

I cannot vote for this party.

Upon looking at the For Britain website they seem to be very unspecific with many if their policies regarding the economy. One thing they are against and which helps economic growth are current immigration levels.

It is a fallacy that immigration is a bad thing. It makes us grow and become more learned to difference. Different cultures and backgrounds. Immigrants are not a drain on public finances- any academic study will show you that on average immigrants contribute more to The UK public purse than they take out. Do immigrants effect housing levels? No. The government chooses not to invest in council housing for everybody because our government do not care if every person has a roof over their head or not.

Stop the Islamisation of the UK. To agree with this you have to believe that The UK is being Islamified. It is not. There are dangerous people who are Muslims who need to be caught. Gangs who sexually abuse children. However, we must not only focus on one faith. We must stop all child abusers of all faiths. The Catholic Church being a priority on a par with Muslim gangs. Will the UK fall under Sharia Law? No. Muslims are a minority. Muslims who live under Sharia Law are a minority of that minority. Many people who recognise themselves as Muslim do not believe they should live their lives this way. So, how would this ever happen?

Please think. I love you, but you're challenging my love in ways that are horrid.

Love
Bns
X

Well, that was pretty deluded. We need the economy to grow so we have to have mass immigration........are you Tony Blair in disguise?

Watch out, that attitude is how you get well fed jerkoffs in polo shirts marching down the street brandishing tiki torches and chanting slogans.

Vitue signalling among the young white privileged middle class has sadly become a disease. I love Muslims, they're brilliant! I love blacks too. They're so cool - gangsta, grime, yeah!
But what do these kind of people think of them?... an interesting question. One that would be answered with immediate violence perhaps. Then of course the tears would flow.. while I would be in tears of laughter.
OOH! ALT RIGHT BINGO! Thanks! All I needed was "virtue signalling" for the win!

What's my prize? Aw shit. World Peace on vinyl, And it's scratched. This game is a disgrace.

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018
I have the tracksuit to he has round his waist

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom