'I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When...' statement; "For Britain" support - Morrissey Central

Today's missive from our favourite radical spokesperson.

I’ve Been Dreaming Of A Time When / the English / are sick to death of Labour and Tories - Morrissey Central
April 20, 2018
42848_Untitled-1.jpg

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.
There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
v
Hi Biebs, your trolling is failing big time. You have been found out once again. How many times have you assumed another persons online name? At least 3 times I reckon. Your finished here with your blathering bullshit, so get back to whatever you did before you decided to troll this forum you turd.

You dont see me whining to David Tdoh:
Man up for gods sake:straightface: geez, stop crying like a girl.:girl:

Wow....
Very nice argument, really!
So if someone says that he is racist or fascist, it becomes de facto racist or fascist .... Sorry, but it's completely false and stupid.

So morriSSey who denounces carnivores, is not a vegetarian, but a carnivore, if I follow your logic?

There is a huge difference, of nuance, between being racist and not loving someone in relation to one's opinions.
A racist (morriSSey for example) does not like people who are of different origins than him (for summary: white, European, Christian).
I do not like morriSSey for what he says, hence the nuance. It's not for that skin color, for the place where he was born, or for his beliefs, that I do not like him.

If a guy starts bawling under the window of my room at 3 am and wakes me up, I do not really care where he comes from, whether the color of his skin or his religion, for me it is just an asshole that does not respect others.
By cons, if I follow your reasoning, if the guy is black or Asian or mulsuman, I have the right to say that it is a "stranger" and if it is white, it becomes normal and I let it continue?

Some morriSSesy's fans are really a sheeps, who do not think and swallow everything their idol can say.
Open your eyes and think for yourself.
If tomorrow morriSSey says: "you must kill all the non-vegetarians", you would?
And if you were non-vegetarian, would you kill yourself?

Are you so blind and deaf, to follow all that morrisey can say, do you still have an ounce of judgment or free will?

In this case, you are no better than those cowards who kill innocents all over the world in the name of their religion (unfortunately, in world history, it is not new, and whatever the religion or place where it could have happened and is happening now ...).

poor weak-minded .....

Who cares. You are a racist.

You have, in your life, discriminated against someone who belongs to a race; even if it’s the same race as you.

You are a racist. So am I.

That’s how cretinous it’s become.

Who cares. You are a racist.
You have, in your life, discriminated against someone who belongs to a race; even if it’s the same race as you.
You are a racist. So am I.
That’s how cretinous it’s become.
You're nice, but we do not know each other, so thank you for not judging me.
I have never discriminated against anyone in relation to race or religion.
I received a very good education from my parents.

If you feel racist, it's your problem, not mine, but do not allow yourself to treat others as racists without knowing them.

As I said in the post that you quote, there is a difference between being racist and not loving someone, especially if it's someone you do not know.
you, for example, you allow me to call myself a racist, I do not know you and that's not why I'm going to hate you.

What is cretinous is your way of deflecting the subject, to justify that morriSSey can be racist and defend it by saying that everyone is racist.
If you're convinced that everyone is racist, you're just stupid, and that's not racism, it's just a fact .....

ps: I don't like spinach. Am I racist about vegetables?

On the photo he still looks friendly! (But that's at least twenty years old.)

You're nice, but we do not know each other, so thank you for not judging me.
I have never discriminated against anyone in relation to race or religion.
I received a very good education from my parents.

If you feel racist, it's your problem, not mine, but do not allow yourself to treat others as racists without knowing them.

As I said in the post that you quote, there is a difference between being racist and not loving someone, especially if it's someone you do not know.
you, for example, you allow me to call myself a racist, I do not know you and that's not why I'm going to hate you.

What is cretinous is your way of deflecting the subject, to justify that morriSSey can be racist and defend it by saying that everyone is racist.
If you're convinced that everyone is racist, you're just stupid, and that's not racism, it's just a fact .....

ps: I don't like spinach. Am I racist about vegetables?

According to reactionaries, yes you will be.

I am sure your parents have raised you well.

To say you have never discriminated, you’re right, we don’t know each other; but I don’t believe you.

I’m also not defending Morrissey. I am attacking reactionaries in search of something to criticise.

Let’s say Morrissey IS racist. His statement starts off by him saying he’s not.

So if we don’t accept that as correct, why are we accepting anything else in the statement as accurate?

I wish he would find someone to have nice evenings with and settle down. Someone to knock some common sense into that thick head of his.

According to reactionaries, yes you will be.

I am sure your parents have raised you well.

To say you have never discriminated, you’re right, we don’t know each other; but I don’t believe you.

I’m also not defending Morrissey. I am attacking reactionaries in search of something to criticise.

Let’s say Morrissey IS racist. His statement starts off by him saying he’s not.

So if we don’t accept that as correct, why are we accepting anything else in the statement as accurate?
Reactionary doesn't mean "one who reacts," but that's not really the best part of your post. No, that would be where you give your lesson on logic.
1 If he is lying about not being a racist,
2 then maybe he is lying when he says he supports these known racists,
3 therefor he is is a racist
4 which proves he is not a racist.

That's brilliant.

Reactionary doesn't mean "one who reacts," but that's not really the best part of your post. No, that would be where you give your lesson on logic.

That's brilliant.
the anon wasn't saying morrissey is either a racist or not a racist. the anon was questioning why we think we can pick and choose which points of morrisseys posts are to be believed. who are we to say that one of his sentences is an accurate rendering of his stance while the next is not? and yet people do this. why? here I thought you'd have some *scintillating* research from 1957 to explain this phenomenon.

That jersey-shirt that Morrissey is wearing is far more offensive than any statements he's made. It looks like something you would see on the marked down rack, along with ten more just like it.

That's brilliant.

Let me put it another way.

The statement is released to cause controversy.

In reality, Morrissey couldn’t give a **** one way or the other.

He’s been pulling this stunt (Bengali in Platforms, Asian Rut, We’ll Let You Know etc) since the 80s and it’s always ensured that he’s talked about publicly.

Why stop now?

This is no doubt why Moz now supports them:

FOR BRITAIN MOVEMENT MANIFESTO

. End the live export of animals
. End religious slaughter
. Prioritise a culture of animal welfare in agriculture

https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...riginal/1519030879/Manfiesto_2.pdf?1519030879

https://www.forbritain.uk/policy

Plus the For Britain Movement want immigration control and support Brexit like he does.

UKIP's new leader Gerard Batten seems more friendly towards Anne Marie Waters than the ex-leader Henry Bolton in this interview with Tommy Robinson. Batten reckons that AMW should have stayed in UKIP.

http://gerardbattenmep.co.uk/2018/0...er-of-animals-and-what-can-be-done-to-end-it/

Last edited:
FOR BRITAIN
"Yesterday marked the first real test for The For Britain Movement, the new far-right party run by anti-Muslim activist Anne Marie Waters, and recently backed by Morrissey of The Smiths fame."

https://www.hopenothate.org.uk/2018/05/04/another-set-back-ukip-far-right-ballot-box/

FOR BRITAIN MOVEMENT LOCAL ELECTION RESULTS

Average For Britain Movement results 8.1%
  1. For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 17h17 hours ago
    We beat the Lib Dems in the Washington North Ward! June Bradley - Green Party 170 Andrew Cox - For Britain Movement 156 Jill Fletcher - Labour Party 1,514 Carol Groombridge - Conservative Party 443 Carlton West - Liberal Democrat 120

2. For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 17h17 hours agoFor Britain Retweeted For Britain
  3. Congratulations Andrew Cox!
    For Britain @ForBritainParty
    We beat the Lib Dems in the Washington North Ward! June Bradley - Green Party 170 Andrew Cox - For Britain Movement 156…
    8 replies62 retweets162 likes
  4. For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 17h17 hours ago
    Narrowly behind the Conservatives by 9 votes in Hartlepool De Bruce Ward. Well done Karen King! James Barker (Independent): 219. Karen Louise King (The For Britain Movement): 195. STEPHEN THOMAS (LABOUR): 684. Mike Young (Conservatives): 204.

5. For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 17h17 hours ago
    For a party that appeared for the first time to voters in wards just a few weeks ago, we are SO proud of the candidates who have so far beaten established parties (and those who narrowly missed!).

6. For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 15h15 hours ago
    Our fantastic Sandwell candidate, Sam Harding, beat UKIP in Charlemont! Sam Harding, For Britain - 135 Thomas Nock, UKIP - 115 Sue Phillips, Labour - 1335 Frederick Williams, Conservative - 1027

24 replies76 retweets236 likes
  7. For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 15h15 hours ago
    Congratulations to Steve Latham for his fantastic effort in Newton, Sandwell! Robert Allcock, Labour - 1581 Steve Latham, For Britain - 256 John Willetts, Conservative - 667

9 replies65 retweets216 likes
8..For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 15h15 hours ago
Brilliant job by Darryl Mather in Great Barr, Sandwell - coming third and beating the Greens and an independent! Independent - 244 For Britain - 258 Labour - 1700 Conservative - 641 Green - 73

9..For Britain ‏ @ForBritainParty 15h15 hours ago
Great job by Anne Murgatroyd achieving 489 votes in Bramley, Leeds! That's a lot of votes for a party introduced to voters just three weeks ago! Well done!

1. For Britain Retweeted
  2. Cllr.Brian Silvester‏ @CllrBSilvester 9h9 hours ago
    This was the first electoral test for @ForBritainParty We came within 25 votes of second place in Hartlepool & in other wards beat the Libs & the Greens. #ForBritain are moving forward whilst @UKIP were almost wiped out. @bbclaurak @skyNews @AMDWaters @BBCNews @Channel4News

21 replies140 retweets266 likes
  3. For Britain Retweeted
    Susan Perkins ‏ @saperkins 7h7 hours ago
    Very proud to be part of making history for The For Britain Movement by having stood in 2018 elections.After delay caused by Electoral Commission, we had effectively 3 weeks to get our name known.Our candidates have beaten established parties-no mean feat @AMDWaters #ForBritain

OTHER FOR BRITAIN MOVEMENT ELECTION RESULTS
1. Farnley and Wortley - 3.0%
2. Garforth and Swillington - 2.0%
3. Otley and Yeadon - 2.8%
4. Castle Ward, Hastings - 2.6%

Last edited:
Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom