Hyde Park Tickets Arrived Today!

Yippee, my tickets arrived today, normal postage - not recorded delivery or whatever else it was I paid £5 for postage for:mad:

Stroll on 4th July:)

Yippee, my tickets arrived today, normal postage - not recorded delivery or whatever else it was I paid £5 for postage for:mad:

Stroll on 4th July:)

Any info about the priority entry on them? (assuming you used the link from Morrisseymusic?). I opted to print at home and they have nothing on them.

Not that it matters to me, I'm planning to arrive later on in the day. But I do know that others are making the day of it.

I got my ticket yesterday. It does say "fanclub early entry" and it also says "enter vis gate X9" wherever that will be. I'm sure they will print up a map nearer the time. I haven't decided whether to go early or not yet. If it is raining I don't fancy standing on the rail all day looking like a drowned rat.

Mine were apparantly send special delivery on the 29th but didn't arrive yesterday... If they're not here by Monday an angry phone call may need to be made.

Got my Hyde Park tickets and Bennicassim tickets yesterday which is a relief

yeah got me ticket through yesterday, it says fan club entry, but still says gates at 2.00

yeah got me ticket through yesterday, it says fan club entry, but still says gates at 2.00

That's what mine says but one of my mates tickets that he purchased from Ticketmaster and printed off says GA8 as the row?? Does anyone know where abouts that is? I didn't think they gave people row numbers as there doesn't seem to be one on mine.

There's just one main entrance, but split several ways via metal railings. It will be all sign posted to which gate you need, but just ask one of the security people and they will grunt and point you in any gate, and you'll get in.

Got mine and they were special delivery so had to make the usual trek to the post office.

If there is no ' golden circle' wristband or whatever then I cannot see the point in the early entry ? Not like I am going to stand on the barrier for 8 hours or so !

Re: O2 Wireless tickets

I'm going :)

Has anyone received their tickets yet?

Had an email from TicketMaster on 15th May saying they would be sent out closer to the time, but it's getting awfully close!

- Simon.

Back
Top Bottom