Hyde Park - The return of Alain Whyte?

Only two more after this onneee.

I really hope Alain does return on tour in the future. I’ve only seen Moz live three times, all in the last two years. So unfortunately I’ve never seen Alain live.

At least he’s still involved with Morrissey’s music and from the sound of things he’s going to be heavily involved in this new album. Which is great. I don’t think a Morrissey album would be quite the same with Alain's contribution.

Well done Solo! :clap: We have now officially turned a rumour into a fact!

Who's going to tell Morrissey though...

Oooh, I'm sure he'll find out eventually...

a few minutes before the actual show, but I mean...nobody knows his address, do they? We could send him a nice postcard or something.

The eNeMEy won't pick up on the story here on the forums. They're too lazy. They only come to the forums when trying to solicit unflattering comments about Moz. It has to be posted on the main boards. Maybe one of us should submit the rumour story as an article to David for the main page. Just be sure not to link it to this thread. :D

Merck might even be compelled to respond to it if it were to end up on the mainpage with lots of comments. The interest in Alain might also help make the dream real.

The eNeMEy won't pick up on the story here on the forums. They're too lazy. They only come to the forums when trying to solicit unflattering comments about Moz. It has to be posted on the main boards. Maybe one of us should submit the rumour story as an article to David for the main page. Just be sure not to link it to this thread. :D

Merck might even be compelled to respond to it if it were to end up on the mainpage with lots of comments. The interest in Alain might also help make the dream real.

shhhhhhhhh and everyone delete your comments, we don't want to be found out here as sneaking Alain back in. :p :D

JESSE, JESSE, JESSE:guitar:

The reason I dun like Jesse so much, is that he looks scary and mean all the time. :(

Whereas Alain always is all smiley and cheery, like Boz. :D

Even Morrissey looks happier then Jesse. Jesse just looks grumpy...

perhaps that's just me.

The reason I dun like Jesse so much, is that he looks scary and mean all the time. :(

Whereas Alain always is all smiley and cheery, like Boz. :D

Even Morrissey looks happier then Jesse. Jesse just looks grumpy...

perhaps that's just me.

Yay!!! Exactly! :D
Alain is just a sweetheart of a guy -- a good guy who, it seems to me, always just tries to put people at ease, play great music, and add positive energy to the world. :)

Viva Alain!

I forget -- does this mean this is fact yet? :guitar: the number of posts, that is... what was the magic number?

(i wouldn't be able to go, rrrrgh, but i still want him to come back :D)

p.s. I miss mikey, too. how many posts for him to come back? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom