Hultsfred - Hultsfredsfestivalen (July 16, 2011) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

Panic / First Of The Gang To Die / I Want The One I Can't Have / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / People Are The Same Everywhere / You Have Killed Me / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Satellite Of Love / I Know It's Over / Action Is My Middle Name / Alma Matters / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Meat is Murder / Irish Blood, English Heart // This Charming Man

set list provided by expressen.se review, link posted by an anonymous person

Morrissey släpper aldrig på gasen - expressen.se. Link posted by an anonymous person.

Last edited:
We+are+all+David+T.png

Swedish newspapers have been writing for days about Hultsfred organisers claiming they sold 10000 tickets but people who are there say that is impossible as they have never seen fewer turn up at the place. We have seen pictures of empty fields in front of the stage and rainsoaked people trying ti get cover.
Liam Gallagher and his new band played for about 5 people or something like that and made a fool of themselves. This must have been a very sad affair tonight.

Did he say that the song "Action is my middle name" is called "Julia"?

I was watering the yard just now and the nextdoor neighbor moaned "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo." so I don't think so. :squiffy: I could be wrong.

Latest statement from Hultsfred organisers is that they have made such a loss this year that it is likely the festival won't be back again for about 2-3 years.

Swedish newspapers have been writing for days about Hultsfred organisers claiming they sold 10000 tickets but people who are there say that is impossible as they have never seen fewer turn up at the place. We have seen pictures of empty fields in front of the stage and rainsoaked people trying ti get cover.
Liam Gallagher and his new band played for about 5 people or something like that and made a fool of themselves. This must have been a very sad affair tonight.
Obviously. It's over for morrissey.

Hultsfred organisers have told newspaper reporters that the loss this year is so big that the festival will not return in about 2-3 years.

My brother was there, he just texted me to say it was amazing!

My brother was there, he just texted me to say the gig was amazing!

Hugh Clark is to be made an honorary member of "Headlong Into Harm" as a thank you for his outstanding undercover work on behalf of our organisaton.

Dragan Milosevic
HIH

Bizarre. I refreshed
http://bambuser.com/channel/ExpressenNoje/broadcast/1825838
and then he suddenly did not say "This song is called Julia" but "This song is called Action is my middle name". Good grief. How is this possible?

Some great footage - would have been nice to have been a little closer but lovely clear sound. What a shame he didn't play 'Panic' and 'I Know It's Over' at Glastonbury. Hearing 'I Know It's Over' live brought a tear to my eye. Thanks for the footage.

Bamboozle.com :lbf:

Just a few years ago Moz played this festival live online and on tv and now only his close mourners turned up and had a karaoke night with the fatso. Up like the sun and down like a pancake as a swedish saying goes.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom